Untitled Part 22

In the next few days, as arranged, Gu Shen and Shao Qingsheng ran around the artificial fields, the building materials market, and the wine table, and they were too busy to touch the ground every day.

After talking to Shao Qingsheng, he has become more measured.

Shao Qingsheng was originally a person who knew how to communicate. Now that he has put down his figure again, he has become more and more comfortable in the communication field and has met many people.

But they still haven't been able to come across any good projects, and only those small projects that have been outsourced for several layers are in their hands, and the price they can finally get is pitiful, even the one they are currently holding can't compare.

Gu Shen and Shao Qingsheng were not in a hurry to take it, they were ready to make plans after the small project in hand was completed.

Fortunately, this is a small project, and the construction period is not long.

On the day the project was completed, both Gu Shen and Shao Qingsheng came over, waiting for someone to come and check it out.

Because their project is only a small piece of a large project, the real acceptance has to wait until the entire project is completed.

But when the small projects on their side are repaired, someone will still come to check the quality of the projects.

Gu Shen and Shao Qingsheng came early in the morning, and not long after, the person who checked the quality of the project also came, and it was a supervisor of the project quality supervision station.

"A friend told me that these supervisors are the most difficult to deal with, and I specially prepared a red envelope." Shao Qingsheng whispered to Gu Shen while pressing the red envelope that had been prepared in his pocket.

When Gu Shen heard this, he squinted at him and said, "You have no confidence in the quality of your own attention?"

Because of what Gu Shen said in his heart, Shao Qingsheng was very concerned about the quality of the project these days. .

It's just -

"I don't say that the King of Hell is better, and the little devil is difficult to deal with. If these people deliberately find fault, there is no way." Shao Qingsheng sighed and said helplessly, "Hey, he's here, I'll go to the meeting first. he."

Gu Shen watched a man in his 40s or 50s approaching. He was wearing a light-colored plaid shirt, black trousers and black leather shoes.

Shao Qingsheng greeted him with a smile on his face.

"Hello, hello, it's the supervisor. We are in charge of this project. I'm Shao Qingsheng, and he's Gu Shen." Shao Qingsheng introduced himself enthusiastically.

But in the face of Shao Qingsheng's enthusiasm, the man was a little uneasy. After frowning, he said, "Fang Darong."

After saying his name, Fang Darong waved to them in an unpleasant tone: "You all go aside, Don't get in the way of my inspection." Shao Qingsheng,

who was just thinking about stuffing red envelopes, was taken aback.

Gu Shen looked at Fang Darong's behavior and knew what he was doing, so he pulled Shao Qingsheng and waited.

Fang Darong was very meticulous when checking the quality of the project. He first took off the pen pinned to the shirt pocket on his chest, and then took out the record book from his briefcase. After checking one item, he carefully recorded it.

Fang Darong knew that this construction site was taken over by Huang Changshun.

He has a very bad opinion of people like Huang Changshun. He has a lot of connections and connections, and he has done a lot of projects, so he directly subcontracts them to the subcontractors. The quality of the final completed projects is indescribable.

Therefore, Fang Darong also had a bad impression of the small contractors under Huang Changshun's hands.

And Shao Qingsheng's flattery when he came up just now made him believe that these two people are also a kind of virtue with people like Huang Changshun.

Fang Darong decided to find fault!

It's just that the more he checked, the more shocked Fang Darong's heart became, because

even if he looked at it with the strictest standards, he couldn't find anything wrong with this small project!

It can be seen that these two people definitely put their hearts into it, Fang Darong couldn't help but look at Gu Shen and Shao Qingsheng with admiration.

Fang Darong didn't like to be picky and embarrassing at first, but his face softened a lot.

After he recorded all the records, he nodded to Gu Shen and Shao Qingsheng, and said, "You did a good job."

When Shao Qingsheng heard this, he felt relieved and said with a cheerful smile: "With your words, we can rest assured!"

Fang Darong heard something, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Why, this is your first time doing a project?"

Gu Shen's eyebrows moved, and he stepped forward and said, "Fang Brother, to tell the truth, this is really the first project our company has done."

Hearing that, Fang Darong snorted softly: "No wonder, you haven't figured out the way here!"

Fang Darong After being a supervisor for so long, I have seen many large and small contractors. How dare these people cut corners when they first get started? It's not that I did a lot of work later, and I understood the twists and turns inside. I fooled around here and there, just to drum up my wallet...

Thinking of this, Fang Darong felt bored in his heart.

These two stunned youths may be the same.

"No matter what the door is or not, as long as you keep that line." Gu Shen smiled.

"Oh, I can say it." Fang Darong sneered.

Gu Shen didn't argue, and rushing to explain it would only be annoying.

Some words are suitable for stopping.

Fang Darong put away the pen and notebook, and looked like he was going to leave.

Just before leaving, he suddenly stopped and asked, "You just said your company?"

"Yes, we have established a construction company called Shenqing Construction Engineering Company." Gu Shen replied.

Fang Darong seemed to ask casually like this, and after hearing Gu Shen's answer, he didn't speak any more, and disappeared on the loess-covered construction site with his briefcase and head held high.

After Fang Darong left, Shao Qingsheng asked, "What does this little old man mean?"

"Don't worry about what he means, now that the project is completed and the inspection is over, it's time to go to Huang Changshun to settle the bill!" Gu Shen said.

Shao Qingsheng slapped his thigh and said, "You're right, I'll go find Huang Changshun!"

Fortunately, Huang Changshun settled the bill fairly happily.

After receiving the 38,000 yuan, Gu Shen and Shao Qingsheng first settled the salaries of the engineering team, and made up for the compensation they had promised them earlier.

After the workers in the engineering team got the money, they couldn't hide their smiles, and they hurriedly asked, "When will the next construction start?"

Gu Shen and Shao Qingsheng are both friendly people, unlike other contractors The foreman would call them to and fro at every turn. Lunch was big enough, and the money was settled easily. They even gave them bonuses. The workers wanted to continue to work with them!

"I will inform you a few days in advance." Gu Shen said.

After the workers' money was settled, Gu Shen and Shao Qingsheng came to count the remaining money.

After deducting the money they spent on buying material pads and providing lunch, what was left in the end was the money they made these days.

It's just -

looking at the remaining 2,000 yuan, Shao Qingsheng was silent.

The 2,000 yuan is divided into the hands of each person, which is 1,000 yuan per person.

Although 1,000 yuan is a lot, Shao Qingsheng still finds it unacceptable to have such a small amount of money after being busy for so long.

"Didn't you say that you can get money fast for projects?" Shao Qingsheng muttered.

Gu Shen didn't lose his composure like Shao Qingsheng. Originally, he thought he was going to put money in this time, but he didn't expect to have 2,000 yuan left, which was a pleasant surprise.

"Take your time, it's normal for us to enter a new industry." Gu Shen comforted Shao Qingsheng, "Imagine that when you first started to make money, you could earn a large amount of money in one fell swoop. Money ?"

Shao Qingsheng thought about it too, when he first came out to do a small business, he still lost money!

"Then what should we do next, continue to take on small projects?" Shao Qingsheng asked.

Gu Shen nodded: "Yeah."

Now that he has started doing it, he can only bite the bullet and continue.

However, this project also gave Gu Shen a lot of experience, and he began to think about how to get more benefits while ensuring the quality.

After all, the purpose of their engineering is actually to make money.

"Qingsheng, let's do this next--" Gu Shen told Shao Qingsheng about his thoughts, "The workers' money cannot be saved, and the quality of the project must be guaranteed, so we have to work hard on the building materials."

"Before I When I was supervising the work, I chatted with a worker. He said that the quality of the bricks we used was not as good as the other bricks he had used, and the price was higher. I can't find some building materials with good quality and low price."

Shao Qingsheng thought it was feasible.

But if they went out to find it alone, they would have to stay alone to supervise the project.

Shao Qingsheng thought for a while. Anyway, he was alone, and no one was worried if he didn't come back after running outside for a few days.

Unlike Gu Shen, he still had his wife and children to remember at home, so he took the initiative to find the factory.

"Then it's hard for you." Gu Shen said gratefully.

Shao Qingsheng smiled and said, "I don't know who is working harder! As soon as I leave, all these tasks will fall on your shoulders."

Now that the matter has been decided, Shao Qingsheng does not delay, and writes down the frequently used tasks. After the quality and price of building materials, set off immediately.

He didn't go very far. First, he went to the factories around S City to inspect and inspect. If he didn't find anything suitable, he continued to expand to the outside, but it couldn't be too far. After all, most building materials are heavy, and if it is too far, the transportation cost will be very high. High, otherwise it will be a waste of work if it is offset.

As soon as Shao Qingsheng left, everything in S City fell on Gu Shen as he said.

After the last project was completed, they certainly couldn't just sit idle like that. So Gu Shen took on another small project. Although the profit might not be much, there was still money to be made.

And Gu Shen had to be so busy during this time that his feet didn't touch the ground.

During the day, the building materials market, the construction site, and the wine table run three times. When a suitable project is encountered, I will talk to people at the wine table. I will go home immediately to write the contract at night, and I will go to someone to discuss whether it is suitable or not. It's appropriate to change the contract...

Gu Shen's hard work, Li Yulan also sees it.

On this day, when Gu Shen came back with a smell of alcohol, it was already very late.

Recently, Dabao complained that he couldn't see his father. He originally planned to wait for his father to come back, but he couldn't help falling asleep.

As soon as Gu Shen came back, Li Yulan pushed him to take a bath first, and by the way made him sober soup.

After Gu Shen took a bath and drank the hangover soup, he sat down and prepared to rewrite the revised contract.

Li Yulan looked at the blue and black eyes under his eyes, and put her hand on the contract paper: "Don't write it, you go to rest now."

Writing the contract by hand is very troublesome, and you can't make a typo.

If you miss a word, you will have to rewrite the entire page.

Gu Shen raised his head: "After writing, go to bed."

"I'll write for you." Li Yulan took a deep breath and said, "You wake up so early in the morning and sleep so late at night, how can your body handle it?"

"But... .." Gu Shen still wanted to say something.

"I can still sleep during the day, can you rest during the day?" Li Yulan glared at him, "I'll be angry if you don't sleep."

Seeing that Li Yulan didn't mean to joke with him, Gu Shen swallowed what he wanted to say.

And if she is not allowed to write, she will be more worried.

After figuring this out, Gu Shen sighed and said, "Then I'll tell you how to write it."

The places to be revised have already been marked on the original contract, and it only needs to be transcribed again. Simple.

After she understood, Li Yulan urged Gu Shen to go to bed quickly.

Gu Shen was indeed tired, and took heavy steps to lie on the bed.

He was lying on his side facing Li Yulan's direction, and before his heavy eyelids closed, the last scene he saw was the side face of a woman seriously writing the contract under the warm yellow light.

Then, he fell into a deep sleep.

...

Gu Shen is very busy here, and Shao Qingsheng is also very helpful. He really found a few small factories with good quality and low prices.

At the moment of reform and opening up, various contract collective enterprises have sprung up like mushrooms after a rain, so as long as you are willing to look for them, you can choose from quite a few.

And their company's current business is very complicated, as long as they are related to construction, they can take over.

For example, building a house, building a factory, or even engaging in decoration, etc., requires a lot of various building materials.

With the high-quality and cheap building materials that Shao Qingsheng found, Gu Shen took on a few more small projects.

After doing it again, they can finally see the profit.

Shao Qingsheng became more motivated after seeing that he could finally make money.

Whenever I have time, I rush outside to dig small factories to see if there are any building materials they can use.

...

Now Gu Shen and Shao Qingsheng have taken over several projects.

Shao Qingsheng once again went on a business trip to inspect the surrounding area. If he patronizes Shen alone, if he takes on more projects, it will inevitably be a bit lacking.

Coupled with the hard work some time ago, Dabao, who can't see his father from time to time, has been quite criticized.

After thinking about it for a while, Gu Shen decided to wait for one or two small projects at hand to complete before taking on new projects.

Gu Shen simply pushed the wine party in the evening and went home early.

It was rare for Dabao to see Gu Shen come back so early. Like a follower, he gathered around his feet and looked up curiously and asked, "Dad, do you want to go out later?"

Gu Shen bent over to pick him up and drove him to the Sitting on his shoulders, he replied, "I won't go out, I'll accompany you and my mother."

"Okay!" Dabao's little lips curved into a small arc, and his eyes became sparkling.

The father and son played for a while, and after the father-son relationship was well repaired, Gu Shen put Dabao down and let him play by himself.

He himself went into the kitchen to take over the work from Li Yulan and made dinner, with Li Yulan helping him by the side.

After dinner was ready and served on the table, the three discovered that their family hadn't sat together for dinner for a long time.

Dabao sat on the chair, dangling his calves and nibbling on chicken thighs. He glanced at Gu Shen and Li Yulan from time to time, thinking to himself, if only Dad could go home for dinner every day.

But my mother said that my father has to work hard to earn money and they have to be considerate of him.

Dabao sighed in his heart, forget it, he wants to be a good and sensible boy.

Halfway through dinner, their house was suddenly rang.

Gu Shen got up and went to open the door. As soon as the door opened, there was an unexpected person standing outside.