Untitled Part 64

The room was dark, and the curtains were drawn so tightly that no light came in.

Li Jiaojiao was curled up in the corner, half of her face was swollen and her hair was messy.

Suddenly, the door was slammed open, bright light poured in, and Li Jiaojiao was stimulated to hide back.

Hearing the footsteps of Gao Zhiqiang walking in, Li Jiaojiao shuddered subconsciously, then, as if determined, she jumped up and hugged Gao Zhiqiang's leg, her voice trembling and said: "Zhiqiang, I know it's wrong, I really know it's wrong. !"

Gao Zhiqiang kicked impatiently and kicked Li Jiaojiao away.

Li Jiaojiao didn't give up, she rushed over again, grabbed Gao Zhiqiang's trouser legs and said, "I'm willing to sign a contract for you, I'm willing to do anything for you, as long as you can take me away."

These days, Li Jiaojiao was forced to sign a contract. Less messy contracts, which made her whole person numb.

And from Gao Zhiqiang's words on the phone with others, Li Jiaojiao quickly analyzed the current situation -

Gao Zhiqiang realized that the company was powerless, and he planned to run away with the money!

Li Jiaojiao panicked at the thought of what she would face after Gao Zhiqiang ran away. She can't just sit still, she has to find a way to save herself.

"Oh, whether you want it or not, you have to sign the contract for Lao Tzu." Gao Zhiqiang sneered.

Li Jiaojiao gritted her teeth secretly and covered her swollen old Gao's face, with tears under her swollen eyelids, she said, "I know, I know, I beg you not to leave me here alone, take me with you. Let me go together, I'm willing to do everything for you!"

Gao Zhiqiang didn't want to pay attention to Li Jiaojiao, but when he heard what she said later, his steps to leave stopped again.

Thinking about it carefully, Li Jiaojiao does have some useful value.

Thinking of this, Gao Zhiqiang squatted down and pinched Li Jiaojiao's swollen face without pity, causing her to cry out in pain.

Gao Zhiqiang pinched her chin and said coldly, "Li Jiaojiao, don't blame me, if you hadn't asked Lao Tzu to take pictures of that piece of land, Lao Tzu wouldn't have been reduced to this end now, you owe me all this!"

Li Jiaojiao's pupils shrank, and then she heard Gao Zhiqiang say: "But what you just said makes sense, I will take you away, but you'd better be honest with me."

Hearing this, Li Jiaojiao nodded hastily: "I know , I know!"

Gao Zhiqiang's footsteps gradually disappeared in the room, while Li Jiaojiao breathed a sigh of relief, her hands were clenched tightly.

She knew that this was just an expedient measure to stabilize Gao Zhiqiang. She didn't think that following Gao Zhiqiang would lead to a better life. It would be nice if Gao Zhiqiang didn't sell her.

In addition, Gao Zhiqiang dared to treat her like this? !

Li Jiaojiao touched her face, and already felt the bones in her whole body that would hurt if she moved a little...

She wouldn't let go of this hatred so lightly!

In order to let Gao Zhiqiang relax his vigilance, Li Jiaojiao behaved very obediently for the next few days.

Seeing her like this, Gao Zhiqiang gradually relaxed his vigilance towards her and stopped tying her up as he had done a few days ago.

But Li Jiaojiao didn't dare to take it lightly.

Seeing that the time when Gao Zhiqiang was about to run away was getting closer, Li Jiaojiao became a little anxious.

She can't go with Gao Zhiqiang. Who knows what Gao Zhiqiang will do to her when he goes to an unfamiliar place after leaving?

She couldn't just stay here so stupidly. Gao Zhiqiang forced her to sign a lot of contracts before. Li Jiaojiao didn't know what it was, but it was certain that it would never be a good thing.

She has to save herself.

Fortunately, Li Jiaojiao knew that Gao Zhiqiang was not a good person a long time ago, so she reserved a hand for herself.

A few days ago, Li Jiaojiao regretted having torn her face with Gao Zhiqiang a few days ago. She was too anxious at that time.

But she didn't expect Gao Zhiqiang to be so cruel!

The last mistake has already been made once, and she can't make it again.

There is not much time left for her, and she must not fail again this time.

...

In the morning, Li Jiaojiao walked up to Gao Zhiqiang with some fear.

"There's no food at home," she whispered.

"Call someone to bring it over." Gao Zhiqiang said impatiently.

"I've called, but I can't get through." Li Jiaojiao explained.

Gao Zhiqiang finally looked up at Li Jiaojiao, and then said, "Really?"

Li Jiaojiao nodded in a panic.

Gao Zhiqiang did not believe Li Jiaojiao so much, but picked up the phone and dialed a number.

A few seconds later, the busy tone of "DiDi Di" came from the receiver, and the call was not connected.

Li Jiaojiao's knuckles under her sleeves turned white, and her heart seemed to be about to jump out.

Seeing that the phone was not connected, she breathed a sigh of relief and said tentatively, "Why don't I...I'll go out and buy some food..."

Li Jiaojiao felt as soon as she finished speaking. Gao Zhiqiang stared at her sharply. He tapped his fingers on the table a few times, and then said word by word, "What? Do you want to go out?"

Li Jiaojiao immediately shook her head and said, "No, I just want to go out to buy some food, I'm afraid you will be hungry.

Gao Zhiqiang looked at her inquiringly for a while, and finally waved his hand and said, "Okay, you can go if you want, but don't come back late, you know what's going to happen." Li Jiaojiao's face

turned pale, and she nodded hurriedly: " I know, I'll go change clothes first."

Gao Zhiqiang stared at Li Jiaojiao's back and looked away when he saw her disappearing behind the door.

He didn't think that Li Jiaojiao could do anything when he went out. Gao Zhiqiang knew too much what kind of person Li Jiaojiao was - he had no brains and was competitive, and she couldn't make any difference when she was let out.

inside the house.

After Li Jiaojiao closed the door, she put her ear against the door panel and listened carefully to the movement outside the door.

After confirming that Gao Zhiqiang was not following, she breathed a sigh of relief, walked lightly to the cabinet, squatted down and reached into the gap between the cabinet and the wall to carefully touch it.

After touching it for a while, she finally touched something, and with a happy face, she pulled it out.

Because it has been placed for too long, the plastic bag wrapped outside has been covered with dust.

Li Jiaojiao didn't dislike it either, she wiped the dust with her hands and hugged her chest tightly.

Afraid that Gao Zhiqiang would suddenly come over, Li Jiaojiao quickly changed her clothes and hid her things in her clothes before she went out.

She tried to walk outside with relaxed footsteps. Seeing that she was about to reach the gate, Gao Zhiqiang suddenly said, "Wait

a minute." Li Jiaojiao stopped, and cold sweat broke out on her back.

"Why are you dressed like this?" Gao Zhiqiang glanced at Li Jiaojiao's dress.

"There is a wound..." Li Jiaojiao said with her head lowered.

After Gao Zhiqiang heard it, he waved his hand to let her go without asking any more questions.

Li Jiaojiao walked outside with weak hands and feet, if it wasn't for a wall next to her, she would almost fall over.

Time was running out, and Li Jiaojiao didn't dare to delay any longer. After she was away from Gao Zhiqiang's sight, she immediately ran away.

Li Jiaojiao did not go to the vegetable market, but found the door of the nearby police station.

But when she stood at the door of the police station, she hesitated again——

Is it really okay to report the case to the police station so rashly?

Cases like domestic violence are definitely not acceptable, there are a lot of things that need to be talked about.

It's not enough to report Gao Zhiqiang to force himself to sign the contract. The contract has already been signed, and I don't know where Gao Zhiqiang put it...

After thinking about it, only the things in his arms are the most valuable.

Maybe how can she guarantee that the things in her hand will be handed over to the person in charge.

And Gao Zhiqiang's relationship network is intertwined, who can guarantee that there is no one of them in the police station?

Li Jiaojiao hesitated for a while at the door of the police station, but she still didn't dare to go in like that.

While she was struggling, someone suddenly bumped her shoulder.

Like a bird frightened, Li Jiaojiao took a step back before looking at the person who bumped into her - it was a young man with a raw face that she had never seen before.

Li Jiaojiao glanced at the man with some vigilance, but the man walked straight towards her.

"Li Jiaojiao, Gao Zhiqiang's wife? What, want to enter the police station?" the man whispered in Li Jiaojiao's ear.

Li Jiaojiao froze, thorns all over her body, and said in horror, "Who are you? This is at the gate of the police station, don't mess around."

"I'm... I'm the one offended by your husband Gao Zhiqiang. ." The man said with a hook on the corner of his mouth.

After the man finished speaking, his eyes fell on the half of Li Jiaojiao's face that was covered by his hair, and he said meaningfully, "Are you interested in talking?"

Li Jiaojiao was still very vigilant and did not speak.

The man didn't bother, he passed her directly, and didn't continue talking to her.

Li Jiaojiao was a little dumbfounded when she saw the man leave so neatly.

She glanced at the police station, then looked at the man's back, stomped her feet, bit her lip again, and kept up with the young man.

The two walked to a corner where no one was there.

"I don't trust your identity too much." Li Jiaojiao said.

"Oh." The man replied without saying anything.

Li Jiaojiao was a little annoyed when she saw that this person was not getting enough oil and salt. But she also understood that if what the man said was true, then he might be able to save one of her own.

Li Jiaojiao thought a lot in her mind, and finally she decided to gamble.

"Since you said that you are Gao Zhiqiang's enemy, I have something that I can bring down Gao Zhiqiang." Li Jiaojiao took a deep breath and said, "I can give it to you, but you have to promise me a few conditions." The

man heard Li Jiaojiao's words , but there was no ecstatic look on her face as Li Jiaojiao imagined, but after looking at her, she slowly said, "It depends on what it is." The

two faced each other, neither of them let.

Li Jiaojiao began to feel that she had fallen into a passive state.

But she has no other choice now.

Finally, she gritted her teeth and took out the thing and handed it to the man in front of her.

The man raised his eyebrows, and after opening the thing, his face gradually became solemn.

At the same time, Li Jiaojiao also expressed her request.

"I can give you things, but you must keep me safe." She said, "You have to find a place to hide me from being found by Gao Zhiqiang. I can't go back." The

man closed the things in his hand, Looking at Li Jiaojiao, she said, "No, you can't leave Gao Zhiqiang for the time being."

"Why?" Li Jiaojiao said in shock.

"This matter is very important. You will definitely be shocked when you leave." The man said.

"But I—"

"You have no other choice now." The man interrupted Li Jiaojiao directly.

After speaking, he glanced at his watch again and continued, "You have been out for half an hour now."

Li Jiaojiao gritted her teeth.

The calm expression on the man's face resumed, as if the dignified flash just now was just Li Jiaojiao's illusion.

At the same time, he handed back the things that Li Jiaojiao gave him just now, and continued: "The choice is yours, I'm not in a hurry."

Looking at the things handed in front of him, Li Jiaojiao pursed her lips, and she has nothing else to do now. 's choice.

This man doesn't look like Gao Zhiqiang, maybe he can really help him.

And he can accurately know the time when he came out, he must be really staring at Gao Zhiqiang.

Li Jiaojiao thought about this, and made a decision quickly in her heart. She didn't take anything back, but said, "I can go back, but you have to hurry up. Gao Zhiqiang is ready to run away in two days.

" Putting away her things, she nodded, "Understood."

Li Jiaojiao glanced at the man again unwillingly, and finally stomped away quickly.

She couldn't make Gao Zhiqiang suspicious.

What Li Jiaojiao didn't notice was that the man who had just talked to her got into a black car quickly after she left.

"Well, I just performed well!" he said to the people in the car.