Untitled Part 41

"I want to open a small restaurant." Li Yumei said with courage.

As Li Yulan's sister, Li Yumei naturally knew that she was going to contract the garment factory earlier than the two apprentices.

Since knowing this, Li Yumei has been thinking about what she should do in the future.

Li Yumei knew that out of sisterhood, Li Yulan would definitely let herself follow her to the garment factory, but Li Yumei didn't think so.

She clearly knew that she had no talent in clothing, and had not been able to help much in the tailor shop before, so she was really embarrassed to continue to follow Li Yulan to the clothing factory to take advantage of Li Yulan.

So she wanted to do something she could do.

It happened that she had the skill of cooking again, so Li Yulan came up with the idea of ​​opening a small restaurant.

Li Yulan heard that Li Yumei wanted to open a restaurant by herself, and said with great support: "Yes! Sister, you cook so deliciously, you can definitely open a restaurant! But I didn't think of this before, and it took you so long."

Li Yumei waved her hand quickly, Her face flushed: "No, no, what are you talking about!"

"Haha, I'm joking." Li Yulan asked with a smile, "Where are you ready to open? Would you like me to accompany you to find the store?

Li Yumei calmed down, glared at her sister angrily, and then said, "No need, I can do it myself." During

the days of opening a tailor shop with Li Yulan, Li Yumei did not learn anything.

Although the tailor shop and the small restaurant look very different, the process of opening a shop is similar, and Li Yumei feels that she can handle it.

And Li Yumei has opened a lot of horizons these days. Except for Li Yulan, Li Yumei has seen many women doing business and making money by themselves, which makes Li Yumei's heart agitated.

The originally educated concept of "men are gods and women can live well only by relying on men" collapsed.

Li Yumei recognizes one truth - what kind of man do you want? Women can also break through the sky with their own hands!

"Is there enough money to open the store?" Li Yulan asked again.

"Enough is enough!" Li Yumei nodded quickly, Li Yulan paid her a lot of salary every month, and the money was more than enough to open a small restaurant.

...

After the two sisters talked about it, Li Yumei was busy looking for the store to open a small restaurant, and Li Yulan continued to work on her garment factory.

Since the garment factory has been contracted, naturally it can no longer be called the Red Star No. 3 Garment Factory. After thinking about it, Li Yulan went to the Industry and Commerce Bureau to register a new name - Lanman Garment Factory!

The items in the tailor shop are processed very quickly, the finished clothes are sold out almost immediately, and there are many people buying the remaining fabrics and the like.

When many customers heard that Li Yulan's tailor shop was closed, they were very sorry and asked, "Why is it closed? Will you be able to buy these beautiful clothes in the future?"

"In the future, everyone can still buy my clothes. clothes." Li Yulan smiled and didn't reveal too much.

On the other hand, when the other tailors in City S learned that Li Yulan's tailor shop was closed, they all breathed a sigh of relief and secretly became happy, thinking that their business would definitely get better and better in the future!

Xia Bingbing also learned the bad news that Li Yulan was going to close the tailor shop, and came to her with a shocked face.

"Miss Xiaolan, why doesn't your tailor shop open? Can I make clothes with you in the future?" Xia Bingbing asked eagerly.

"There may not be much free time recently." Li Yulan said with a smile, "I have to be busy with the garment factory."

For Xia Bingbing, the first customer, Li Yulan still told her that she was going to open a garment factory.

When Xia Bingbing heard this, her eyes lit up, she clapped her hands and said, "That's good!"

After chatting for a few more words, Xia Bingbing glanced at Li Yulan, and then said periodically, "Sister Xiaolan, what...is there any shortage of people in your garment factory?"

"Huh?" Li Yulan raised her pretty face He raised his eyebrows and asked, "Are you still going to come to our garment factory?"

Now that they've already opened their mouths, Xia Bingbing didn't hesitate and said with a generous smile, "Yes! What do you think of me?"

Li Yulan really didn't expect Xia Bingbing to have such an idea.

As far as she knows, Xia Bingbing is working very well in a relatively large state-owned factory in S City, and there is really no reason to come to her clothing factory, which has not yet started.

"Isn't your current job very good?" Li Yulan asked her curiously.

"That's not because you are so charming, Sister Xiaolan!" Xia Bingbing puffed out her face and joked, noticing Li Yulan's eyes again, she still sighed and said, "Oh, our factory, it's hard to say, anyway, I I don't really want to stay there anymore..."

Seeing Xia Bingbing's reluctance to say more, Li Yulan didn't force it.

But for Xia Bingbing's proposal to work in her own factory, Li Yulan thinks it's fine. Xia Bingbing is lively and articulate, and is a good salesperson.

"If you want to come, of course I'm very welcome." Li Yulan said with a smile, but she changed the subject, "It's just that your original job was pretty good, it's a pity to give it up like this, you have to think about it. And your parents and relatives, have you figured out how to explain it to them?"

In this day and age, having a job with an iron rice bowl is the most respectable thing.

People who can only do business because they don't have a job, no matter how much money they can make, are still faintly looked down upon. And like Xia Bingbing throwing away her iron rice bowl job and following Li Yulan, it is definitely a deviant behavior.

Xia Bingbing's small face collapsed at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Li Yulan patted her shoulder in a funny way, and comforted: "You can weigh it yourself."

A few days later, Xia Bingbing came to look for Li Yulan again.

This time, she brought the news that she had resigned from the original factory.

After Li Yulan said those words to Xia Bingbing last time, she thought that there should be no more, but Xia Bingbing only got the idea on a whim...

After hearing that she really resigned, Li Yulan was Really surprised.

"Your parents agreed?" she asked.

Speaking of this, Xia Bingbing frowned and said, "Don't mention it, my dad almost broke my leg with a stick, but my mom stopped me."

"Then you..."

"My parents are only my daughter, they can't beat me." Xia Bingbing said proudly, then looked at Li Yulan expectantly and said, "Sister Xiaolan, whether I can stand up at home in the future depends on you. Ah!"

Li Yulan, whose pressure suddenly increased, said, "...I will try my best."

After

the contracting procedure was completed, Gu Shen brought a few people to check the safety of the factory. The problem, what should be repaired should be repaired, and after confirming that there is no problem, the garment factory can start work with confidence.

As for Gu Shen's payment for this trip, Li Yulan generously gave him the batch of clothes that had been piled up in the factory warehouse.

Li Yulan put it this way: "Although this dress is ugly or a little ugly, the fabric and workmanship are very solid, and you can just give it to your workers as a New Year's gift in the future, and after converting these into money, you still make money. What!" The

main reason is that the workers at work don't care too much about whether their clothes look good or not. What they wear is not work? And this dress is really nice.

By the way, it can also help her solve the problem of inventory, killing two birds with one stone! But Li Yulan didn't dare to say this.

Gu Shen, who looked at this batch of ugly clothes: "..."

Forget it, what else can my wife do? Love it!

...

in September.

Dabao officially entered the first grade and became a glorious primary school student.

Li Yumei finally decided to open a small restaurant in front of the experimental primary school.

Li Yulan also went to take a look. The small restaurant is not big, but it was kept clean and there were several rows of long tables and benches, which made people feel very comfortable.

At the same time, for the convenience of opening the store, Li Yumei and Jiang Mo lived in the small attic above the restaurant.

Li Yulan was not very satisfied with the small attic, which was so small that it couldn't even compare to the room behind the tailor shop, and it was even less suitable for children to study.

After thinking about it, Li Yulan still told her sister to let Jiang Mo move back to her house. It just so happened that Dabao is also in primary school now, and the two siblings can go to and from school together.

Li Yumei thought for a while and agreed.

Anyway, her shop is open outside the school, and you can see it every day. Xiaomo and Dabao can still come over for dinner in the morning and noon.

And Xiao Mo can come and live with her on weekends, so there's nothing wrong with it.

Li Yulan's garment factory is also in full swing.

She's designed several fall outfits and wants to get them on the market in October.

Clothing factory and tailor shop are still not the same. Although the tailor shop is also the first to make clothes, if it is not suitable, it can be changed at any time.

Clothing factories are different. The sales channels have become larger, so they have to design clothes that most people can wear.

Fortunately, Li Yulan also accumulated a lot of experience during the few months of opening the tailor shop.

She discussed with the old master who made the pattern in the clothing factory for several days, and finally determined each dress in three sizes, large, medium and small, to cover the customer's body to the greatest extent possible.

The most difficult version has been determined, and the next step is to put it into production.

Several production lines in the garment factory started working.

Among the three people Li Yulan brought to the factory, Liang Xiaoshi was arranged by her to go to the production workshop and asked him to watch the production of clothes.

Xiang Danhong has some talent in design, so Li Yulan asked her to learn from her.

As for Xia Bingbing, she was sent by Li Yulan to do market research.

Li Yulan was so busy herself that in addition to keeping an eye on the situation in the factory, she also had to take the time to take the driver's license test.

There is no other reason, the main reason is that the clothing factory is really far from her home, and every morning, Gu Shen takes a detour to drive her here.

In the past, she didn't feel that it was close to her home in the tailor shop, but now at the garment factory, Li Yulan realized the importance of having a car.

So she decided to buy a car after getting a driver's license, and it would be more convenient to drive to and from get off work in the future.

On this day, Li Yulan was still busy in the factory.

Looking at the current production progress in the factory, she frowned, which was much slower than she expected.

While he was troubled, someone hurriedly knocked on the door of Li Yulan's office.

Li Yulan called someone in in a deep voice, but she heard the person panting: "Factory manager, it's not good! Someone is fighting in the workshop!"