Untitled Part 56

"What do you mean? Are you going to ignore us?" Wang Yinlian said in disbelief.

"Of course not. Since Li Aiguo wants to enter the factory, you will naturally have to live on the side of the factory." Li Yulan said in a hurry, "Don't worry, I will rent a house for you."

Wang Yinlian was very dissatisfied with this arrangement .

She subconsciously wanted to make trouble again, but thinking of the scene that was ignored just now, she could only rest her mind.

Li Yulan took people directly to the original family home of the garment factory.

The family home is an old house from ten or twenty years ago, and the living conditions are of course not very good.

For Wang Yinlian and others who have lived in the villa, it seems that the gap is huge.

The son of Li Aiguo, who was the first to make trouble, was crying and crying not to live in this house.

The bear child's arguing made people's ears hurt, and Wang Yinlian's suppressed thoughts were picked up again.

Li Yulan let them make trouble, anyway, if you don't let go, you can't live without love, so go back to your hometown.

After Wang Yinlian and the others finally realized that they really had nothing to gain from Li Yulan, they closed their mouths unwillingly.

...

After staying, Li Aiguo went to work in the factory the next day.

Wang Yinlian always felt that things were going to turn around. Whenever she was free, she went to the factory to find Li Yulan, trying to hold her down again, so that Li Yulan could continue to do her best for her and Li Aiguo.

It's just that Li Yulan was too busy to die, and Wang Yinlian couldn't see her at all.

Zhang Xiaoli could have gone to work in the factory, but she played tricks and said that her son could not be separated from her now, and she had to take care of her son for a while.

Li Yulan didn't devote too much energy to managing Wang Yinlian because she had something to do at hand. She only explained to the people in the factory and asked them to stare at Li Aiguo and not make any major incidents.

Li Aiguo didn't come to work to earn money when he entered the factory.

He was pampered by his parents since he was a child, how could he endure the hardships of doing manual work to earn money?

Therefore, even if he was assigned to the production workshop, Li Aiguo relied on being the younger brother of the factory manager to fish there. It would be impossible to work anyway.

When other workers around saw him like this, they didn't say much, but focused on the work in their hands. After all, they were paid by the piece!

A few days after Li Aiguo worked, it was time to pay his salary at the beginning of the month.

The workers happily went to the financial room to settle their wages. When Li Aiguo heard the broadcast, he also ran over excitedly.

Relying on his own identity, Li Aiguo jumped into the queue confidently and went straight to the front.

The workers who were inserted into the queue dared to be angry and did not dare to say anything out of the idea that it is better to do more than one less thing.

The property glanced at Li Aiguo lightly, flipped through the account book again, and said directly: "Li Aiguo, right? You didn't have a salary last month, you don't need to get it, you can go."

"What are you kidding, and why not? Give me my salary!" Li Aiguo said with wide eyes.

"Our factory pays by piece. You didn't do one last month. Is there a problem with no wages?" Finance said.

"Do you know who I am? Dare not to pay me a salary?" Li Aiguo said with a sullen face.

"I don't care who you are, the rules are the rules." Finance said, he couldn't help sneering, "If you don't work, if you were someone else, we would have been fired!"

Li Aiguo was said , immediately burst into flames, kicked the table with his foot, and scolded swear words, as if he wanted to do something.

The workers behind saw his movements and immediately came to restrain him.

Li Aiguo was always inactive in his limbs, so he could easily be pinned on his shoulders and unable to move.

Xu Shi got Li Yulan's explanation, and these people were not afraid of Li Aiguo, and threw them out directly.

After Li Aiguo was disgraced, he angrily went to Li Yulan.

"Li Yulan! How dare you let someone do this to me!" Li Aiguo rushed to Li Yulan's office to look for trouble.

Li Yulan frowned and looked at Li Aiguo who was rushing over, and quickly thought of what he was going crazy about now.

"Otherwise, do I have to offer you up?" Li Yulan said.

"You—" Li Aiguo was choked.

"It doesn't matter if you only had a few days last month. If you don't work hard this month, will you let me know where you're from?" Li Yulan said without giving Li Aiguo any face.

Li Aiguo was about to explode with anger, but when he saw that there were still a few tall workers in Li Yulan's office, he could only leave angrily.

For the next few days, Li Aiguo did not come to work.

Asking is not willing to be angry with that.

Wang Yinlian was furious at this, but she had nothing to do.

She finally found out that their family seemed to be following Li Yulan's way!

They are trapped in such a place where birds don't shit, surrounded by people from Li Yulan, it is impossible to do anything...

not to mention that they have been here for several days, and they have not even gained the slightest benefit. arrive!

They came to S City with the idea of ​​sucking Li Yulan's blood, so they didn't bring much money, thinking that Li Yulan was there anyway.

Now Li Yulan doesn't give them any money at all, and Wang Yinlian's family is just sitting on the mountain.

It was really hard to live without money, and Li Aiguo returned to the garment factory in desperation.

But he didn't go back to work seriously, he went to get money!

Since Li Yulan refused to give them the money, wouldn't he take it himself?

As for where to get it? Li Aiguo went straight to the financial room.

This time, Li Aiguo had a little more brains. He got some laxatives out of nowhere and mixed it into the financial tea.

After waiting patiently for a while, Finance really ran to the toilet clutching his stomach.

When there was no one in the financial room, Li Aiguo slipped in quietly.

The locker where the money was placed was locked without any accident. Li Aiguo had no other skills, but he was familiar with the thief, so he could easily pick the lock.

Today, a partner happened to come to checkout, and in the drawer was 20,000 yuan that had not yet been deposited in the bank.

Li Aiguo's eyes straightened when he saw so much money.

Li Yulan earns so much money that he doesn't even spend a penny!

Li Aiguo thought angrily, and then unceremoniously put all the 20,000 yuan into his arms.

After returning home with so much money, both Wang Yinlian and Zhang Xiaoli were dumbfounded.

"Where did you get so much money?" Wang Yinlian asked.

"Of course I got it from the factory!" Li Aiguo said.

Zhang Xiaoli felt that something was wrong and asked, "Will it be okay to take it like this?"

"How can there be anything wrong, my sister's is not mine!" Li Aiguo said as a matter of course.

"Patriotic is right!" Wang Yinlian also agreed.

"What are you afraid of? Does Li Yulan really dare to take me?" Li Aiguo said confidently.

After he finished speaking, he shook the money in his hand again, and said proudly: "With so much money, we have to spend it well no matter what. Come on, let's go to the city center now!"

Zhang Xiaoli heard Li Aiguo say this. The worry in my heart was immediately thrown away.

With so much money, who can't be tempted!

Li Aiguo took his family to the city center to have a good time.

Because money is so easy to get, it doesn't feel bad to spend it, and they almost buy whatever they like. In one afternoon, they even spent a lot of money on food and drink.

By the time they were tired, it was almost evening.

The family returned to the family home of the garment factory with satisfaction.

But what they didn't expect, Li Aiguo was suddenly pinned down by a man who jumped out and handcuffed as soon as he entered the family home.

"Is Li Aiguo? I'm a policeman. After verification, you are suspected of a theft. Now I will arrest you according to law!" The man said in a deep voice.

Li Aiguo was stunned.

After understanding what the police meant, Li Aiguo struggled and tried to explain: "Comrade police, have you made a mistake, how could I be suspected of theft."

But the police did not have time to listen to Li Aiguo's explanation at this moment, but directly He escorted away and said, "If you have anything to say, leave it to the police station to talk about it."

Li Aiguo was arrested at the police station, and Wang Yinlian and Zhang Xiaoli also hurriedly followed.

When he arrived at the police station, Li Aiguo still kept saying that he was wronged, and Wang Yinlian followed him: "Comrade police officer, you must be mistaken, how could my family Aiguo steal!" The

police ignored them, and after a while, The factory's financial staff also rushed to the police station.

Li Aiguo did not associate himself with theft just now. After all, he didn't think his act of taking money was theft. But now when he saw the finances, he knew what was going on.

"Fuck, you actually called the police!" Li Aiguo yelled at the finance.

Finance ignored Li Aiguo, but spoke to the police: "Comrade police, that's right, it's this person!"

Li Aiguo said angrily when he saw that Finance had dared to identify him, "Comrade police, you can't believe his one-sided words! "

Li Aiguo thought about it carefully. When he took the money, no one saw it at all. It was impossible for the finance to know that he took the money!

The more Li Aiguo thought about it, the more reasonable he felt, and he said loudly, "You said I stole money, do you have any evidence? Has anyone seen it? You are slandering me!"

Finance finally turned his attention to Li Aiguo, but he looked at Li Aiguo. His expression was like he was looking at a fool.

Li Aiguo had something wrong with his intuition. Sure enough, the next second, he heard Finance say, "You don't know that there is another thing called surveillance in this world, right?"

Surveillance is indeed uncommon.

But unfortunately, Lanman Garment Factory installed a few of them.

The current monitoring is still analog monitoring. After Li Yulan learned that there was such a thing, he spent a lot of money to install two or three units in the factory where he needed it, and just installed one in the financial office.

"The whole process of stealing your money has been filmed in the surveillance." Finance said slowly, "Would you like to see it yourself?" When

Li Aiguo heard this, his eyes darkened, and he felt like he was about to faint. .

Because of the surveillance, the case was simple, and Li Aiguo was immediately detained.

Both Wang Yinlian and Zhang Xiaoli were stunned and dared not accept this fact.

Wang Yinlian also deliberately asked the police what the consequences of a situation like Li Aiguo would be.

The police told Wang Yinlian that the money Li Aiguo stole was not a small amount, but a huge amount. According to the current law, it is certain that he will be imprisoned anyway, and now he will be sentenced to a few years...

When Wang Yinlian heard this, she rolled her eyes and fainted.