Untitled Part 61

"Ah?" Duan Hao was stunned for a moment, a little unresponsive.

After a while, he seemed to have finally digested the news, stretched out his feet, and said angrily, "I'll say it!"

Seeing his attitude, Li Mo felt a little uncertain, and asked tentatively: "Then who are you? What do you think?"

Duan Hao didn't answer directly, but threw the question back to her: "What do you think?" The

two stared at each other for a while, but Li Mo spoke first: "... I think your father is not bad."

"I think your mother is not bad too..." Duan Hao said slyly.

"Then we're like this..." The

two put their heads together and began to discuss quietly.

...

summer vacation has officially started.

Sisters Li Yumei and Li Yulan found an opportunity to bring their children together for dinner.

When the three children were playing together, Li Yulan noticed that Li Yumei was absent-minded, and asked her, "What's wrong with you? Why do you look a little out of spirit?"

Li Yumei glanced at her sister.

They're all sisters, so there's nothing to hide.

Li Yumei told Li Yulan about it again.

After listening to Li Yulan, she was surprised for a moment, and then she smiled: "I said that lawyer Duan was so attentive before! Dare is waiting here."

Li Yumei glanced at Li Yulan angrily, poked her in the forehead, and said: "I'm annoying now, you're still laughing!"

"What's the point?" Li Yulan didn't care, "It's not good for someone to chase, do you still plan to guard Jiang Juncai?" When

Jiang Juncai was mentioned, Li Yumei's eyes flashed. A touch of disgust: "What do you say!"

Li Yulan doesn't think it's a bad thing for Li Yumei to start a new relationship, and Duan Changxu can be called a very good person anyway.

However, Li Yumei is her own sister, so she must give priority to this kind of thing, but it does not prevent Li Yulan from coming up with ideas for her.

"What do you think of Lawyer Duan? Do you hate him?" Li Yulan asked directly.

Li Yumei shook her head: "I hate it." However, she still felt that Duan Changxu's frequent appearances put a lot of pressure on her, and she also felt flustered.

"Since you don't hate it, why don't you try it?" Li Yulan said while holding her chin, "I heard that there are quite a few women staring at Lawyer Duan."

Duan Changxu is not very old, with a decent appearance and a successful career, he is indeed a fragrance cake.

When Li Yumei heard this, her heart trembled slightly, then she shook her head and said, "No."

Li Yulan stared at Li Yumei, feeling a little strange.

Looking at her sister's appearance, it doesn't seem like she has no interest in Duan Changxu at all, but why did she refuse so firmly?

"Sister, tell me, what exactly do you think?" Li Yulan straightened up, held Li Yumei's hand and said.

Li Yumei glanced at Li Yulan, then lowered her eyes, and then slowly said, "I just want to bring Xiaomo up right now. As for other things, I don't really want to think about it now."

Li Yulan didn't miss the slightest trace on Li Yumei's face. expression.

She understood what her sister meant, but at the same time she could see that her sister was completely ostrich now. She was bitten by a snake for ten years and was afraid of the rope. Her marriage with Jiang Juncai did bring her a lot of damage. , so that she will be a little timid when facing new feelings now.

Li Yulan felt distressed for her sister for a moment in her heart.

She didn't force Li Yumei to do what she had to do, but glanced at Li Mo who was playing with Dabao and Xiaobao, and said, "Sister, why don't you ask Xiaomo what she thinks about this matter?"

Hearing this, Li Yumei raised her head suddenly.

"Xiao Mo she..." Li Yumei moved her lips, yes, she never seemed to ask Li Mo what she thought.

Li Yulan patted Li Yumei's hand and said with a smile, "

Take your time." Even though she said that, after she and Li Yumei went home, Li Yulan still grabbed Gu Shen and questioned Duan Changxu. No matter how small or small, as long as Gu Shen knew about it, Li Yulan asked carefully.

Especially in Duan Changxu's previous marriage, Li Yulan was relieved after confirming that Duan Changxu was fine.

As soon as she felt relieved, Li Yulan quickly realized that something was wrong.

"Why are you not surprised at all about this, did you already know about it!" Li Yulan suddenly glared at Gu Shen and asked.

Being asked this way, Gu Shen was caught off guard and didn't react: "Ah? This..."

"Okay, you really knew it!" Li Yulan came to a conclusion.

"No, listen to my explanation." Gu Shen struggled.

"Nothing to explain, you sleep on the sofa tonight!" Li Yulan slammed the door directly.

Gu Shen, who was touched with a gray nose, said, "..."

Duan Changxu is really harmful!

At this time, Dabao was out to drink water, but he was not surprised when he saw his father who was kicked out.

He glanced at Gu Shen sympathetically, and then said, "Dad, would you like to come to my cot for a night?"

Gu Shen: "...Good son!"

...

Li Yumei After chatting with Li Yulan, I couldn't help but look at Li Mo frequently.

But if she wanted to talk to Li Mo like this, she really couldn't say it, so things dragged on like this.

After the summer vacation, there was no business at the school, so Li Yumei and Li Mo moved to the new house.

Although the new house has been renovated, some things have to be added, and the mother and daughter will slowly add them while they live.

In order to facilitate contact, there is also a telephone set in the new house.

Li Yumei doesn't use the phone very often. Most of the time, Li Mo uses it to contact her classmates or Dabao and Xiaobao.

This day, when Li Yumei finished packing, she saw Li Mo standing beside the phone again, as if she had just hung up.

"Who did you call again?" Li Yumei asked casually.

Li Mo blinked and said, "It's Xiaobao."

Xiaobao is indeed very attached to Li Mo's sister, who often calls to talk to someone, but Li Yumei has no doubts.

Li Mo breathed a sigh of relief, grabbed Li Yumei's arm and shook it and said, "Mom, can we go to the amusement park together tomorrow?"

Li Mo rarely asks Li Yumei, Li Yumei naturally won't refuse, she touched it with a smile Her head said, "Okay, then bring Dabao and Xiaobao with you!"

"No!" Li Mo immediately refused.

"Huh?" Li Yumei was a little strange seeing her daughter's reaction.

Li Mo also found that he was too excited just now. When he turned his head, he immediately made a patch and said: "Just now Xiaobao told me that they have other arrangements, so they can't play with us."

Hearing Li Mo Li Yumei didn't have any doubts, and only said: "Well, then tomorrow we can only go to mother and daughter." On the

other side, the Duan family.

"Hey, go to the amusement park with me tomorrow!" Duan Hao said to his father with a tugged look on his face with his arms crossed.

Duan Changxu, who was reading the newspaper, raised his eyes and glanced at Duan Hao, and said with disgust, "How old are you, why are you going to an amusement park?"

Duan Hao jumped: "Are you going?!"

"No." Duan Changxu flipped a page of the newspaper and said without looking up.

"No, you have to go!" Duan Hao stepped forward and grabbed Duan Changxu's newspaper and said domineeringly.

...

the next day, the amusement park.

Li Yumei and her daughter came to the entrance of the amusement park early in the morning.

Li Yumei was careful, prepared a lot of things, and had everything to eat and drink.

But Li Mo's mind was obviously not on this, she was looking around on tiptoe, as if looking for something.

Soon, she found the target and her eyes lit up.

Duan Hao also found her and waved at her.

Li Mo immediately grabbed Li Yumei's hand and said to her, "Mom, I saw my classmate, let's go play together!"

Li Yumei looked in the direction Li Mo pointed, and immediately saw Duan Hao and his son. .

She was a little stunned, but the whole person was pulled forward by Jiang Mo.

Duan Changxu was stunned when he saw Li Yumei's mother and son, and his original thought of throwing Duan Hao here and leaving by himself suddenly vanished.

The two adults were speechless, but the two children had already started chatting.

Li Mo and Duan Hao looked at each other and started acting.

"Wow, Duan Hao, what a coincidence, you guys also come to the amusement park to play!"

"Yeah."

"Let's play together then!" The

two children walked forward.

When walking, Li Mo noticed that Duan Hao's walking posture seemed a little strange, and asked with concern: "Duan Hao, what's wrong with your legs?"

Duan Hao stiffened and said with an unnatural expression, "It's nothing!"

He wouldn't tell her that he was beaten by his dad yesterday...