Untitled Part 9

No, why did this suddenly go to divorce?

Bah, bah, what a divorce! He disagrees!

"What nonsense are you talking about? I was thinking just now that I didn't buy anything for this child before I came back." Gu Shen took Li Yulan into his arms and comforted him, "Of course our child will be born, but it's not that we can't afford it!"

Li Yulan also knew that she was a little emotional just now, and let him hold her without saying a word.

Gu Shen was also a little uneasy because of the sudden addition of this child. He was a little silly. He reached out and touched Li Yulan's stomach, and asked, "It's been a few months?"

Hearing With these words, Li Yulan couldn't help stepping on his foot: "...Aren't you able to count yourself?"

"Oh oh oh." Gu Shen hurriedly reassured her, and after counting the days, it should be that It's time.

Li Yulan's mood fluctuated a bit today, and now she's a little sleepy.

Gu Shen asked her to go to bed first, and took Dabao to take a bath.

Gu Shen is not a stupid person, just because he was too excited to see his wife and children, so he was a little stupid.

But now that I know that my wife is pregnant, I know that she must be wronged, and it is normal to be dissatisfied with herself.

There is also the child of Dabao, who is also complaining to himself. Maybe there are many things that he does not know about during this time.

While bathing Dabao, Gu Shen asked him what happened.

Although Dabao is small, he is very clever.

Otherwise, Gu Shen would not dare to tell him where the money was hidden and let him tell Li Yulan.

But it is precisely because he is small that his speech is not so neat and logical.

Dabao wanted to tell his father what happened recently, and when he met him, he immediately began to babble.

But from what Dabao said, he basically understood.

Thinking of the things he just heard, Gu Shen's eyes couldn't help sinking.

When Dabao was washed, dried, put on and carried back to the room, Li Yulan was already soundly asleep.

After Gu Shen gently put Dabao on the bed, Gu Shen turned off the light and lay down beside Li Yulan himself.

Moonlight shone on the bed through the window, and then shone on Li Yulan's side face.

Because of her pregnancy, she slept on her side, Gu Shen lay face to face with her, brushed the hair on her cheek with his hand, then grabbed her hand, put it to his mouth and kissed it before falling asleep.

When it was dawn the next day, Li Yulan opened her eyes and felt a hot male body against her back.

She was stunned for a moment, and when she wanted to sit up, her shoulders were pressed back by the man's arm.

"It's still early, go to sleep a little longer." The man muttered, his voice hoarse because he hadn't woken up yet.

Li Yulan also found that it was still early, so she lay back again.

Dabao, who just lay down and found who was beside him, did not know where he had gone.

After searching on the bed, I saw that Da Bao had been pushed into a corner at some point, smashing his mouth and sleeping soundly, still holding the car in his hand.

Gu Shen's hands circled her, she couldn't move, so she kicked him and whispered, "You cover Dabao with a quilt, it's a little cold in the morning."

Gu Shen scratched his hair, sat up resignedly, and kicked The small quilt covered Dabao's feet, and then hugged Li Yulan again and didn't let go.

Li Yulan was a little speechless, but after smelling his body, she gradually fell asleep again.

When Li Yulan woke up again, it was already bright, and she was the only one left on the bed.

The aroma of food came from outside the house, and it was Gu Shen who was cooking breakfast.

Li Yulan got up slowly and walked out, Gu Shen just brought breakfast to the table.

"Wake up? Just in time, come over for breakfast." Gu Shen said.

Li Yulan glanced at the yard, but did not see Dabao's little figure, and asked, "Where's Dabao?"

"Just took a bun and ran out." Gu Shen didn't care, "Maybe I went to play with other children. Let's go."

Dabao held the car in one hand and the bun in the other, walking in the alley with his head held high.

Soon, he came to a slightly wider open space, which is a place that children like to play.

Because of the fight a few days ago, the children who were beaten were not allowed to play with Dabao.

When Dabao came over, the children stood in front of him and stared at Dabao, saying, "You don't want to play with us!"

Dabao pouted and ignored them.

He found a flat concrete floor by himself, then squatted down and put his tin car on the ground.

He first stroked the car a few times on the ground with his small hand, and then pressed the switch with satisfaction.

The car ran out with a swoosh, and Dabao happily chased after it. After it stopped, he changed direction and let him continue running.

The children not far away saw the car in Dabao's hand, and their eyes went straight.

After a few back and forth, finally a child couldn't bear it anymore, and ran to Dabao's side under the stares of those children.

"Gu Lianchen, what is this?" a child asked.

Dabao took the car into his hands and deliberately let them see clearly. He raised his chin and said proudly, "This is a small car. My father bought it for me!"

He deliberately emphasized the word "dad" .

"I see your car will run by itself!" Another child asked.

"Of course." Dabao said proudly, and waved to them again. "You all stand farther away, don't step on my car."

When the onlookers were all standing far away, Dabao squatted down again and gave They demonstrated a car that could run on its own.

The car ran while Dabao chased, and when he saw the car stopped, he quickly picked it up.

The onlookers exclaimed, "I can really run!" The

children who had fought with Dabao before slipped in to see Dabao's car without anyone noticing.

The children are very greedy for the car in Dabao's hand.

A child asked tentatively, "Gu Lianchen, can you let us play with your car?"

"Of course not!" Dabao protected his car with both hands, "You scolded my father for not playing with me, I don't want to play with you anymore!"

Dabao is not actually a stingy child.

What toys he had in the past would also be shared with his friends to play with.

But this time they went too far, they kept talking ill of his father and wanted to bully him, so he didn't want to share it with them!

Dabao came out this time just to show off. Now that he was showing off, he left with his car in his arms.

A bunch of children stayed where they were and looked at each other.

Everyone, look at me, I look at you, and finally someone whispered: "It's all Wang Xiaoming's fault. We were not allowed to play with Gu Lianchen before. Now, he won't let us play with his car anymore!"

"You said What? You obviously said bad things about Gu Lianchen's father!"

"But I didn't say it in front of him."

"It's your fault, it's all your fault!"

"Be careful, I'll beat you!

" Just beating, who's afraid of who?"

The two groups of children became more and more noisy, and even started to push each other.

Da Bao, who walked into the distance, leaned his hands on the wall, looked back, pursed his lips and smiled, hiding his merit and fame.

After Dabao let out a bad breath, he jumped up and down to play elsewhere.

At the same moment, Li Jiaojiao led a group of people to Li Yulan's house.

After realizing that Li Yulan should ask someone to greet the family planning office, Li Jiaojiao decided to change her mind.

Since it's not enough to report it directly, can she just bring someone directly?

Now the family planning in rural areas is strictly enforced, and from time to time some people are organized to go to the countryside to assist in the work.

Li Jiaojiao was squatting outside early in the morning. Seeing that some people were going to go to the countryside, and they were still unfamiliar, she immediately stopped her boldly, saying that she knew that someone had violated the family planning policy.

These people were originally going to the countryside, how could they just follow Li Jiaojiao?

But Li Jiaojiao put on a posture that if you don't follow me, I won't let you go.

In the end, these people were really entangled by her, and they set aside two to go with her.

When she reached the door of Li Yulan's house, Li Jiaojiao pointed her finger at the courtyard door and said, "That's it, you can go."

Li Jiaojiao was very excited when she saw that the two staff members really knocked on the door, but she was cautious. She hid back and found a hidden place to hide, so that people could not find her, and she could hear the movement outside.

It was Gu Shen who came to open the door.

Gu Shen saw the two men standing at the door and asked, "What's the matter with you?"

"Hello, comrade, we are from the county family planning office. We received a report, so we came here to verify the situation, and please cooperate with our work. ' said the slightly older man.

Gu Shen was relieved, nodded and turned sideways: "Come in."

After all, it's not good to talk about this kind of thing at the door. People come and go, and it's troublesome to be heard.

After closing the door, Gu Shen took out a cigarette case and handed it over, asking, "How about one?" The

older man waved his hand and said, "No need." The younger man

also waved his hand.

No matter what, Gu Shen took the cigarette back without hesitation.

He was really afraid that they would set it on fire in the courtyard, and it would be bad for Li Yulan to smoke.

Taking the two to the living room, Gu Shen poured them a glass of water and asked unintentionally, "Oh, just now you said you were run by family planning? Is the director of your family planning agency surnamed Hao?

" The man couldn't sit still, and said impatiently, "You care about our director--"

He wanted to say why you were talking so much nonsense, and we just wanted to see if your wife was pregnant.

But before he could say anything, he was stopped by the older man.

The older man took a sip of water and looked at Gu Shen: "Do you know our Director Hao?"

Gu Shen smiled and said, "We have met several times." The

older man tapped his fingers on the table and asked Said : "Oh?"

In fact, he has started to recall in his mind now that just before he went to the countryside, a colleague seemed to have said that the director specially explained that some families should not worry about it.

He has been staying in the country some time ago, and he has not gone to work these days, so he does not know.

If that's the case... The

older man looked at Gu Shen again, and Gu Shen said in a hurry, "If you see your Director Hao, tell him for me, I'll be in a few days. Go visit his old man, by the way, my name is Gu Shen."

Li Yulan heard the movement outside in the back room, knew that there should be nothing wrong, and walked out.

As soon as she came out, the tender-faced man immediately looked at her, especially her belly.

Gu Shen frowned and stood up without a trace to block the man's sight.

He doesn't like other men looking at his wife.

The older man has now made his decision and said, "It seems that today was a misunderstanding, that's why we interrupted." The

tender-faced man was stunned and immediately surprised: "Brother Liu, we Hasn't it been checked yet?"

The man called Brother Liu patted the tender-faced man's head in a hurry, and said with a hint of warning: "Don't everyone stand there? This is not a misunderstanding. Is it?"

Li Yulan was still wearing a loose dress today, which was not obvious from the front.

"But..." The tender-faced man wanted to say more, but Brother Liu gave him a glaring look and said, "Okay, let's go back." The

tender-faced man finally stopped talking, okay, Brother Liu said That's it.

The two were about to leave, but Li Yulan suddenly stopped them: "Please wait a moment, can I know who reported us?"

"This..." Brother Liu gestured his face. Tender man.

This time, the tender-faced man understood in seconds, took it over and said, "Oh, just today, a woman with a face covering suddenly came to stop us from reporting, and she had to bring us here, but when we knocked on the door, she disappeared, Maybe go."

The woman with her face covered?

A guess flashed in Li Yulan's mind.

At the same time, outside the walls of the small courtyard.

Li Jiaojiao waited for a long time, but did not hear the movement of Li Yulan being pulled out, and she couldn't help it.

After thinking about it, she decided to find out.

Fortunately, she prepared both hands today. She first tore off the turban around her face, and then put on a coat.

Anyway, the two staff members didn't see her face, so they shouldn't recognize her.

If she met Li Yulan, she could say that she came to find her.

Li Jiaojiao packed herself up, and after confirming that there was nothing wrong, she walked out and pressed herself against the wall of Li Yulan's house, wanting to hear what was going on inside.

But after listening carefully for a while, it was quiet inside, and no sound could be heard.

Li Jiaojiao began to feel strange.

Shouldn't it be? There should be a quarrel anyway!

When Dabao bounced back with his car in his hands, he happened to see a man sneaking around outside his house.

Is it a thief? A guess immediately appeared in his little brain, but he quickly denied it. Dad said that thieves only dare to come at night, so it shouldn't be.

And the figure became more and more familiar.

This is thanks to Li Jiaojiao who always ran to their house a few days ago, so Dabao is not unfamiliar with her appearance. Even if she is facing away from him now, Dabao can still recognize who she is at a glance!

Dabao hates Li Jiaojiao very much.

Don't think he doesn't know, Li Jiaojiao came here a few days ago to persuade her mother not to have her sister, and Dabao hated her to death.

Seeing Li Jiaojiao's sneaky appearance now, at first glance, she is not doing anything good!

Dabao rolled his eyes and had an idea in his heart.

He held his breath and silently walked behind Li Jiaojiao, took a deep breath, and then called in his loudest voice, "Auntie, what are you doing standing outside my house secretly?"