Untitled Part 34

It is not surprising that Mao Xiaobo would make this request.

Mainly, since the birth of his younger sister, Dabao has changed from the original dazzling mother madman to the dazzling mother and dazzling sister double madness.

Most of the children in the class are only children and have no siblings. Dabao shows off how cute his sister is in the class every day, which makes the classmates jealous.

In addition, because Xiaobao was still young, when Li Yulan sometimes came to pick up Dabao home, she never took Xiaobao to the kindergarten, so everyone was even more curious about Xiaobao.

Mao Xiaobo is also a curious member.

"Is it okay?" Seeing that Dabao didn't answer, Mao Xiaobo asked again.

"Okay." Dabao thought about it carefully, and felt that it would be okay to let Mao Xiaobo see his sister, "Then you can come to my house to play tonight, and you must do what you promised me!"

" Good!" Mao Xiaobo cheered, with a small round belly, patted his little chest and assured, "Wrap it on me!"

"Then I'll go to Teacher Xue to call my home and tell them not to come at night. Pick me up!" Mao Xiaobo excitedly ran out to find the teacher again.

Xue Yuan, who was next to him, finished listening to the whole process and looked at Mao Xiaobo, who was happily running out. He poked Dabao with his elbow in annoyance: "Do you want to take Mao Xiaobo to see Little Treasure's sister?"

"Well." Dabao nod.

"Then I'm going too!" Xue Yuan said with a small mouth.

He now has a strong sense of crisis. He was the only one in the class who had seen little sister Xiaobao before, but now there is more Mao Xiaobo!

Xue Yuan felt as if something belonging to him had been snatched away!

It's a pity that his father is not the principal, otherwise Mao Xiaobo wouldn't be able to do this... Xue Yuan let out a small sigh.

"Okay, okay." Dabao also responded.

After he finished speaking, he held his face with his two little hands and sighed with some annoyance: Oh, his sister is so popular!

Mao Xiaobo and Xue Yuan went to the teacher to call home and said they were going to play at Dabao's house in the evening.

Dabao is a monitor and a little celebrity in the kindergarten. It can be said that Mao Xiaobo's parents often heard Dabao's name from their son/grandson, so they have a high opinion of Dabao. Without asking much, I readily agreed.

So when school was over in the afternoon, when Sister Wu came to pick up Da Bao, she brought back two more little tails.

Li Yulan was also surprised for a moment when she saw that Dabao suddenly brought a strange child back.

But she didn't think much about it, just treated it as a good friend who smiled and served fruit and snacks to several children, asking them to play by themselves and have dinner together later.

Suddenly there were two more children. Li Yulan was afraid that the food would not be enough, so she went to the kitchen and discussed with Li Yumei to add another dish.

Several children are sitting on the sofa in the living room.

As soon as Mao Xiaobo came in, he noticed Xiaobao sitting on the carpet on the other side.

Xiaobao has small hands, feet, and head. In fact, she still can't sit firmly, and Jiang Mo next to her has been watching her play with her.

Seeing that she was about to fall, he immediately reached out to support her, and occasionally used toys to tease Xiaobao over to catch her.

Mao Xiaobo looked very greedy, and when he saw Li Yulan left, he jumped off the sofa: "Wow, monitor, is that your sister?"

Dabao followed him and introduced: "Ang, that's my sister Xiao. Bao, her name is Gu Lianyue, and next to me is my cousin, you can call her sister Xiaomo."

Mao Xiaobo was still a very polite child, after saying hello to Jiang Mo, his eyes immediately turned to Xiaobao.

Mao Xiaobo has actually seen some children, but after thinking about it carefully, all the children he has seen are not as beautiful and cute as Xiaobao!

Mao Xiaobo was so greedy, his little face leaned over, and by the way, he poked his finger with some blushing and asked, "Squad leader, can I kiss Little Treasure's sister?"

As soon as these words came out, the other three children were shocked.

Jiang Mo was the first to react, hugging Little Treasure, who still knew nothing, and looked at Mao Xiaobo defensively.

Xue Yuan widened his eyes, puffed out his cheeks in anger, and squeezed Mao Xiaobo away.

And Dabao jumped up in anger, pointed at Mao Xiaobo, and said angrily, "What are you thinking? Of course not!"

How could his sister be kissed casually, Mao Xiaobo was just thinking of shit ! That's what, yes, toad wants to eat swan meat!

When Xiaobo Mao heard Dabao's ruthless rejection, he pouted with regret.

Forget it, don't let me kiss you...

But little sister is really cute, I really want to steal her home!

Xue Yuan was happy to hear this. He had never kissed little sister Xiaobao, so Mao Xiaobo couldn't kiss her either!

The children played together for a while before Li Yulan called them over for dinner.

The food in the evening was very delicious. Mao Xiaobo was originally a snacker. Now that he had a delicious meal, he couldn't stop at all, and his already bulging belly became more round.

He regretted putting down his chopsticks until he couldn't eat any more.

I really want to come to Dabao's house to play every day. There are not only cute little sisters here, but also such delicious meals. I am so happy!

I just don't know if there are any other children in the Dabao family who need help to go to school...

Gu Shen happened to be back very early today, and it was not too early after eating and playing for a while, so Li Yulan asked Gu Shen to drive. The two children, Xue Yuan and Mao Xiaobo, were sent home.

Xue Yuan and Mao Xiaobo were both reluctant to part.

When they said goodbye, Mao Xiaobo, Xue Yuan and Li Yulan waved goodbye.

"Goodbye aunties, goodbye Sister Xiaomo, goodbye Sister Xiaobao!"

Today, Mao Xiaobo saw Little Treasure, whom he longed for, and he ate such a delicious meal again. After thinking about it, he patted his little chest with loyalty and said, "Sister Xiaomo, squad leader, don't worry, I I will definitely tell my grandfather when I get home!"

Jiang Mo, who didn't understand the situation, said, "Ah?"

Li Yulan felt a little strange and asked casually, "Xiaobo, what do you want to say to your grandfather?"

Mao Xiaobo looked puzzled. Xiang Dabao: "Hey, squad leader, doesn't your mother know?"

Dabao: "..."

He originally wanted to surprise his mother, aunt and sister Xiaomo, but he was unexpectedly caught by the idiot Mao Xiaobo. Say it first!

Since everything has been said, Dabao will tell everyone that Mao Xiaobo's grandfather can help Jiang Mo go to school.

Li Yulan and Gu Shen looked at each other: "..."

Their son is really... a surprise.

It's just that

Li Yulan was the first to react, she squatted down and looked at Mao Xiaobo, and said to him in a negotiating tone: "Xiaobo, auntie wants to discuss something with you, you don't have to tell your grandfather this before you go home, just say it. Can we visit your house tomorrow?"

Mao Xiaobo didn't hear the difference between the two, but the monitor's mother said so, so he nodded his head and said, "That's fine!

" After that, Gu Shen took the three children downstairs.

After sending Xue Yuan and Mao Xiaobo home successively, only Gu Shen and Dabao and their son were left in the car.

On the way home, Dabao in the back seat pursed his lips, poked his little finger again, and finally asked, "Dad, did I do something wrong with Mao Xiaobo's help today?"

Dabao is a very smart but sensitive child. After he said those words just now, he was waiting for his parents to praise him, but after noticing that his parents' expressions changed and what they said to Mao Xiaobo, Dabao realized I may have done something wrong, so I was a little nervous along the way.

Gu Shen, who was driving, was not surprised to hear Dabao's question.

After seeing Dabao's somewhat disappointed and anxious expression in the rearview mirror of the car, Gu Shen hurriedly said: "Of course not, Dabao, you can think of such a good way to help Sister Mo, it shows that you are smart and kind. My child, both parents have to praise you for this."

Sure enough, when Dabao heard this, his originally dull eyes immediately lit up, and the corners of his mouth turned up slightly.

Gu Shen looked at the happy Dabao and twitched the corners of his mouth, and then continued: "But, the world of adults is a little different from that of children, so your method is a little bit wrong."

Gu Shen took the opportunity Talked to Dabao in a simple way about some worldly things.

Take this matter as an example, in the world of children like Dabao, it is as simple as asking my friend for a favor, but for adults, it is different.

How could it be so simple to ask someone to do something?

If Mao Xiaobo was allowed to go back and talk to her grandfather like this, it might backfire and cause the other person's disgust...

Dabao listened to his father's words earnestly, and finally nodded: "Well, I see, father ."

After Gu Shen and his son returned home, Li Yulan looked at Dabao who was talking and laughing, and immediately understood that the father and son had already talked while on the road.

Now that Gu Shen has comforted and educated Dabao, Li Yulan will not mention it any more.

But she was a little surprised today.

Before sending Dabao to that kindergarten, Li Yulan and Gu Shen knew that most of the children in that kindergarten might not have easy family conditions, but the couple never told Dabao.

They also don't ask Dabao to find out who is from a good family background, and he must establish a good relationship with children from a good family background and be friends.

They just want Dabao to have a happy childhood.

But today's Dabao is quite unexpected.

I don't know who this clever energy is following...

Li Yulan didn't think Dabao's behavior was bad. She believed that as long as she and Gu Shen guided the child well, she didn't believe that the child could grow crooked in the future?

......

Because of Dabao's appearance, Jiang Mo's schooling is finally a leader.

The next day, Li Yulan and several people went to visit Mao Xiaobo's grandfather with gifts.

In fact, borrowing to read this kind of thing is not a big deal for the principal. Li Yulan and the others are sincere, and they can pay the loan fee easily. In addition, Jiang Mo is an excellent child with good academic performance.

Mao Xiaobo's grandfather also took a few questions from Jiang Mo. Seeing that she could answer them fluently, he readily agreed to this matter.

Fortunately, it was not so strict at this time, and Jiang Mo was able to read the book smoothly.

But the student status is still a problem after all. When Jiang Mo is promoted to junior high school, he must find a chance to get the student status.

But now in this situation, there is no other way, I can only read...

The children's affairs are arranged, and the tailor shop that Li Yulan has been preparing for a long time is finally ready to open!