Untitled Part 47

"Real estate company?" Li Yulan was a little surprised when she heard this.

Due to the gradual liberalization of the policies of buying a house and taking out a loan to buy a house in S City, many people are eager to buy a house in the city, and they are eager to buy a house in the city. warming up.

Speaking of which, Gu Shen's previous engineering company was also involved in the real estate industry, but Li Yulan never linked Gu Shen to the real estate company.

Compared with real estate companies and construction companies, it is not an order of magnitude.

Starting a real estate company is not a trivial matter, the capital to be invested, the land, various things to consider... This is definitely not an easy task.

"What do you think?" Li Yulan asked Gu Shen.

"I'm still thinking about it." Gu Shen glanced at Li Yulan and said very cautiously.

But after so many years of husband and wife, can Li Yulan know what Gu Shen is thinking?

Since he said he was considering it, it meant that he was interested in the proposal, otherwise he would have rejected it long ago.

She said how could Gu Shen be idle for so long, and dared to have other ideas!

Li Yulan didn't mean to restrain Gu Shen, but after all, opening a real estate company is not a trivial matter, and since there was Shao Qingsheng's incident ahead, Li Yulan couldn't help but be a little worried when she heard about the partnership.

"Do I have to partner?" Li Yulan asked.

Although Li Yulan had a good impression of Song Yanfan and his wife during dinner today, she still felt a little uneasy.

"Partnership has advantages and disadvantages, it's up to you how you choose." Gu Shen said.

For partnership matters, Gu Shen thinks more than Li Yulan.

Regarding the heating up of the real estate industry, Gu Shen was originally a project engineer. Naturally, he had seen it for a long time, and he was very eager to move.

As a businessman who has been struggling for so long, Gu Shen can easily see the huge business opportunities contained in the real estate industry, but he also knows that it must be difficult to step into this industry and develop, and he can't sleep when he is busy. endlessly.

If Li Yulan hadn't opened a clothing factory at this time, he might have rolled up his sleeves and done it.

But now that Li Yulan's clothing factory is getting bigger and bigger, and if he doesn't care if he plunges into the real estate industry, if he is busy, the two of them will not be home, and the family will really be left alone.

Therefore, even though Gu Shen was eager to move about the real estate industry some time ago, he still hesitated and failed to make a heartless decision.

The arrival of Song Yanfan provided Gu Shen with one more choice.

There are many benefits of partnership, such as maximizing funds; giving full play to each partner's respective strengths; integrating each partner's resources; enhancing the overall strength of the company, enabling the company to take on greater market pressures and risks... ...

But in the same way, the disadvantages of partnership are also obvious. For example, the relationship between partners is very important. Things like Shao Qingsheng's past must never happen again.

Song Yanfan and Shao Qingsheng are different.

Song Yanfan was Gu Shen's best friend in university. He came from a very good background. It's not that people with good backgrounds are necessarily better than those with poor backgrounds. The main reason is that the two have cooperated many times during their college years, and they are very friendly towards each other. He knew very well his character and conduct, otherwise, with Song Yanfan's conditions, he wouldn't have to find Gu Shen.

It's just that no matter how good the relationship is, it is still necessary to be cautious about such a big business as a joint venture, and it must be considered well.

This is also the reason why Gu Shen did not agree.

But Gu Shen had this idea, and it was only a matter of time before he agreed.

Sure enough, a few days later, Gu Shen and Song Yanfan met again, and the two finally settled on cooperation.

A few days later, the two invested 5 million yuan each to set up a company—Shenyan Real Estate Company.

The division of labor between the two is also very clear. Gu Shen has experience because he has worked in an engineering company, so he is responsible for the development and management of engineering projects.

After graduating from university, Song Yanfan went abroad for further study for a period of time. His major was related to business management, so he was responsible for the management of the company.

After the company was established, Gu Shen became visibly busy, at least he didn't have as much free time as before to pick up Dabao to and from school.

But also because the company is not Gu Shen alone, and Gu Shen is not as busy as he imagined, the basic commute to get off work can still be guaranteed.

Li Yulan looked at Gu Shen, who went out with her again every day, and couldn't help teasing him: "It seems that you don't need to eat your soft rice now."

......

At this time, the city of S is fast -paced. In the process of land development, the whole city is expanding, and many factories are forced to move out continuously.

The land left by these relocated factories has become a sweet pastry.

Gu Shen and Song Yanfan can see the development of real estate in S City, as can other people.

In fact, several real estate companies from Hong Kong City have come in in S City now. Compared with the newly established Shenyan Real Estate Company with insufficient funds, these real estate companies that have been operating in Hong Kong City for many years are obviously much richer.

Therefore, these real estate companies also have greater ability and willingness to continuously expand their land reserves, such as the land for these relocated factories.

The limited funds of Shenyan Real Estate are naturally unable to compete for them.

However, the S city is so big, and the land is not so cheap. No matter how well-funded the real estate companies are, it is impossible for the country to be rich enough to swallow all the land.

Gu Shen found a piece of land.

This piece of land is remote, but it is very large, with a total area of ​​120,000 square meters.

This place was originally a coal yard, and the land is still covered with this layer of black cinders. To use this land, it must be cleaned up.

This piece of land is being listed for sale at the moment, and the land sale price is 100 million yuan.

This price is not too expensive for such a large area, but because of its remote location and not so good land conditions, this piece of land is not favored by several large real estate companies, so Haven't been able to sell it yet.

This is undoubtedly a good opportunity for Shenyan Real Estate.

Gu Shen did not think that the shortcomings of this land were shortcomings.

As far as remoteness is concerned, now S City is developing rapidly, and the expansion of the city center is inevitable.

The location of the land is now looking out of place, but the future may not be certain.

Gu Shen did a lot of homework, and also read a lot of government documents on urban planning. The location of the land happened to be in the future development plan of City S.

There is also the problem of cinders, which is even simpler, or it will take a little more effort to shovel it out.

It's not a big deal.

After discussion between Gu Shen and Song Yanfan, a consensus was reached.

They want to take this land, but the price of 100 million is obviously not a small amount for Shenyan, a newly established real estate company, it can even be said to be sky-high.

Although this hundred million does not have to be given immediately, they need to pay a deposit of 20 million first.

It's just that 20 million is also a lot, and Shen Yan can't take it out either.

Money became the first big problem that Gu Shen and Song Yanfan needed to face.

But there is also a solution to this problem - pay in installments, and then quickly pre-sell the off-plan house to realize the payment.

The plan seemed perfect, but it also had problems.

No one can guarantee that the off-plan house will be sold in advance. What if no one buys the house? What if the house can't be sold quickly and the money that should be paid back cannot be raised within the stipulated repayment cycle?

Is it all over?

How to say this is 100 million, which is money that ordinary people can't earn in hundreds of lifetimes!

I'm really scared to think about it.

Gu Shen and Song Yanfan did not back down because of this, and they decided to take up this project with great courage.

Song Yanfan came forward and directly discussed the installment payment with the coal yard.

Since the coal factory has no interest in its own land, it is difficult for someone to buy it now, and it is only paid in installments. Naturally, there is no disagreement.

Song Yanfan quickly negotiated the installment payment with the coal factory, and signed an agreement-

Shen Yan paid a down payment of 5 million first, and the remaining 15 million deposit would be sold after two months. line delivery.

The other 80 million also negotiated time payment.

After paying the deposit to get the land, Gu Shen started to work on the project.

After all, you can't start selling off-the-plan with a bare piece of land, right? Moreover, the various procedures to be done for the development of real estate have to be handled quickly.

So Gu Shen started to get busy.

The commercial housing pre-sale license and the real estate title certificate must be watched, otherwise the pre-sale of off-plan housing will not be possible.

The cinder on the ground had to be shoveled away, and the ground had to be washed with water.

How many buildings will be built in the first phase? How high is the floor? How many households? How big is the area? How to design... these have to be determined.

If Shen Yan wants to sell the off-plan house and get the money back quickly, he needs to use his brains even more.

After discussing with Song Yanfan, Gu Shen and Song Yanfan decided to focus on those who desperately want to buy a house in S City but have a little less money.

After passing the cramped bungalows, the current real estate companies are pursuing spacious housing.

As soon as the house is spacious, the price will naturally be high, which is a bit embarrassing for some people who want to buy a house but do not have enough money.

And Shen Yan decided to do the opposite.

Originally, the address was remote, and the main focus was "large area", which was not competitive enough with other real estate companies. It was a dead end.

Therefore, Gu Shen and Song Yanfan decided to make the first phase houses mainly small-sized houses, hoping to attract people who want to buy houses with low prices.

The room type is determined, and the house should be constructed.

Thanks to Gu Shen, who has worked in a construction company before, he is very familiar with this aspect.

Gu Shen is not only familiar with the current construction team in S City, but also very keen in engineering and construction, and he can almost see the approximate quotation at a glance.

After the project was contracted out, Gu Shen would often go over to supervise the work to ensure that the project was foolproof.

Naturally, such a big movement from Shen Yan's side could not be concealed from Li Yulan.

After Li Yulan saw the 100 million land plot, she was silent for a while.

But seeing Gu Shen who was so busy, she didn't dare to say more, she just thought silently in her heart: If this is messed up, their family will probably have to drink the northwest wind...

But she can only say this . Dare to say it in my heart, after all, the project has started, there is no need to say these depressing words to cause worry.

Finally, two months later, Shen Yan successfully obtained the real estate right certificate, and when the four buildings in the first phase were also in prototype, the project was ready to go on sale!