Untitled Part 19

All night spent on the train, everyone did not rest well.

After a brief look at the house, Li Yulan simply tidied up the bed, Gu Shen boiled hot water and went to the small restaurant downstairs to pack some food.

After a few people had dinner and showered, they went straight to bed and rested.

Li Yulan slept directly into the afternoon.

When she woke up, Gu Shen was nowhere to be seen on the bed, only Da Bao was soundly asleep.

The movement of Li Yulan getting out of bed awakened Dabao, Dabao rubbed his eyes, still a little uncomfortable with the unfamiliar environment, and opened his small hands to drill into Li Yulan's arms.

After Li Yulan hugged him and coaxed him for a while, the little guy regained his former vitality.

When the two of them walked out of the room, Gu Shen just came back from the outside, carrying some purchased pots and pans in his hand.

He also simply packed the luggage piled up in the living room.

"Are you awake?" he said, turning around and closing the door.

Li Yulan nodded and asked casually, "When did you wake up?"

"A few hours ago, I couldn't fall asleep." Gu Shen said, and put things on the table by the way.

Li Yulan stepped forward to take a look, nodded, and then cleaned up the house with him.

Most of the heavy work was done by Gu Shen, while Li Yulan only did light work.

Dabao is small, but he is also restless, running up and down to help Li Yulan pass this and that.

In the evening, the whole house was almost cleaned up, and other small places had to be adjusted slowly according to future living habits.

Gu Shen and Li Yulan were too lazy to cook at home, so the family of three went out to find a restaurant for dinner.

Fortunately, Gu Shen spent a lot of time in S City, so he took them directly to find a delicious restaurant nearby. The dishes were local dishes in S City. Li Yulan and Dabao had never eaten it, but the taste was very good. Very satisfied.

...

the next day.

After settling in, inviting Shao Qingsheng to dinner was put on the agenda.

Gu Shen knew S City well, and Li Yulan couldn't get involved, so he arranged everything.

But before going to dinner, Li Yulan asked Gu Shen how he and Shao Qingsheng met.

Gu Shen said that when he came to S City two years ago, he accidentally rescued Shao Qingsheng once. Later, the two of them did business together a few times, so they became familiar with each other.

Shao Qingsheng is a native of S City, but he was born in a marginal rural area. His family was very poor.

So now that I have money, I pay special attention to arranging faces and try my best to compensate myself. I am an out-and-out hedonist.

"Although he is a little faulty, he is loyal and a friend worth making." Gu Shen said to Li Yulan.

Li Yulan nodded after listening.

Since Gu Shen had said so, and he was his friend, Li Yulan didn't say anything.

Besides, Shao Qingsheng has helped them so much, it's too late for them to be grateful!

The hotel Gu Shen booked was a high-end restaurant in S City.

The restaurant is located on the top floor of a newly built high-rise building with a huge transparent glass wall overlooking the entire city of S.

The environment of the restaurant is also very elegant and quiet, with decent and thoughtful waiters, dining tables and soft dining chairs covered with white tablecloths, delicate flowers blooming in corner vases, and classical music fluttering in the air... .. the extraordinaryness of the restaurant is evident everywhere.

Shao Qingsheng pushed the door into the box and said, "Just treat me to a meal, why are you here?"

That being said, the satisfaction between his eyebrows could not be hidden.

"I know you're stubborn, but can't I find a good restaurant?" Gu Shen poured him a cup of tea.

"Haha, then I'm welcome."

After everyone arrived, the dishes were served one by one.

It is indeed a high-end hotel, although it is expensive, the appearance is really good, and the taste is also unique.

Shao Qingsheng was very good at talking, and after a meal, the atmosphere was very lively by him.

When the meal was coming to an end, Da Bao felt a little uncomfortable in his stomach, and Li Yulan led him to the bathroom of the restaurant.

Dabao is very good, and she has already learned how to use the toilet, so Li Yulan sent him to the men's bathroom and let him go in by herself. She waited outside by herself, watching the people coming and going in the restaurant.

In the box, Shao Qingsheng couldn't help but sigh: "Brother Shen, I really envy you, your wife is beautiful, gentle and temperamental, and your son is smart and sensible!"

Gu Shen smiled when he heard the words: "I am so envious, so hurry up and find one for yourself. You should look for it at your age."

Shao Qingsheng shook his head: "Brother Shen, don't look at me driving a car now, but I have never read a book or a serious job. Isn't it the same as being looked down upon, can it be a good girl from a serious family who is throwing at me?"

After sighing, Shao Qingsheng seemed to be reluctant to talk about this topic, and instead said: "By the way, Brother Shen, I mentioned that to you before, how are you thinking about it?"

Shao Qingsheng had mentioned to Gu Shen before that they could make money by contracting projects together.

This is different from the way Gu Shen used to make money. He was still thinking about it, so he was a little silent.

Shao Qingsheng couldn't wait any longer. He patted his thigh and said, "Brother Shen, don't you believe me? I've investigated this way, and it's absolutely possible. Haven't you seen construction going on everywhere in the city? This is our chance!"

What Shao Qingsheng can see, Gu Shen can also see.

It's not that he didn't know the opportunities and potential in this industry, but if he contracted construction projects, he would have to deal with more things, and he would not care about his family.

"And the money is fast in this business." Shao Qingsheng continued, "Although you have made a lot of money before, Brother Shen, but now you are bringing your wife and children to resettlement. You will have to buy a house in the future, and your children will have to go to school? It will only cost more and more."

"Okay, I'll give you an answer in two days." Gu Shen interrupted him.

"Okay!" The

two were friends after all, and Shao Qingsheng knew that it was almost ten percent when he saw Gu Shen's expression!

Sure enough, it's still Brother Shen's wife and children! Shao Qingsheng thought happily.

Speaking of which, he had invited Gu Shen several times before to let him stay in S City, but he was rejected. Now it's here, but with my wife and children!

After Shao Qingsheng thought about it, he knew where Gu Shen's weakness was.

In fact, for Shao Qingsheng, it was an easy task to find someone who would partner with him in construction projects.

It's just that he remembered the kindness that Gu Shen had saved his life at the beginning. Of course, if he had money, he had to earn it with his brother, and he was more assured of working with Gu Shen.

When Li Yulan brought Dabao back, she only felt that Shao Qingsheng's eyes had become extraordinarily attentive when looking at her, which made her quite uncomfortable.

The meal was almost finished, and after the bill was settled, a few people left the restaurant.

This meal cost a total of over a hundred, which was worth more than half a month's salary for ordinary workers, but the two of them didn't feel too distressed.

After going downstairs, Shao Qingsheng had to drive their family of three back no matter what.

Seeing his insistence, they did not refuse.

The car was parked downstairs, and Gu Shen and Li Yulan got out of the car with Da Bao.

Shao Qingsheng stuck his head out from the driver's seat and said to Gu Shen, "Brother Shen, then I'll be waiting for you!"

After watching Shao Qingsheng's car drive away, Li Yulan took Dabao's hand upstairs and went home.

When she got home, she asked Gu Shen, "Did you and Shao Qingsheng talk about it in the box?"

Gu Shen was about to tell her about it. Now that she heard her question, he also decided that Shao Qingsheng was going to talk to him. I told her about a joint construction project.

After he finished speaking, he asked Li Yulan's opinion again: "What do you think?"

Li Yulan didn't understand this. After thinking about it, he asked him, "Is this a risk?"

Gu Shen pursed his lips and fell silent for a while. Touching his neck again, he said, "If I told you that there is no risk at all, it must be false, but how can there be no risk to make money?"

Li Yulan was also silent, looking up at his eyes and asking him: " Then do you want to do it?"

Gu Shen nodded and said affirmatively, "I want to do it." I want

to make more money and provide a better life for their mother and son.

"Then do it." Li Yulan said with relief.

She never restricts Gu Shen from doing what he wants to do, just like Gu Shen wanted to quit his job before, and she also asked Li Yulan's opinion, and she agreed.

As Gu Shen said, if you want to make money, how can you be risk-free? These days, all the daring and timid are starving to death.

Just-

"But I want you to always remember that there are still me and the children waiting for you at home." Li Yulan looked at him without blinking and said.

Gu Shen's eyes moved, he held her hand, and nodded firmly: "Well, I know."

......

Since Gu Shen decided to work with Shao Qingsheng, then this matter should be done sooner rather than later. Late.

The next day, he went to Shao Qingsheng, and the two discussed specific matters.

Now that major cities are engaged in construction, there are naturally many people who are eyeing the big fat project contract, but it is not so easy to do engineering, you need contacts and funds.

Many companies that have connections to get projects actually do not have manpower and construction teams, but directly outsource the projects to some small contractors.

After a layer of exploitation above, the small contractor can make a fortune, but it will not be too much.

And since Gu Shen and Shao Qingsheng decided to work together, they definitely weren't going to make small troubles.

After discussing for a day, the two went to register a construction company together, ready to take over the project and do it by themselves.

Shao Qingsheng had thought about this matter before Gu Shen came, and immediately clapped his chest and said, "I've been with someone before, and he happened to be in charge of a big project and was about to find someone to do it, so I talked to him about the same thing. Now, as long as you sign the contract, you can start work immediately."

Gu Shen heard him say this, and his face was filled with joy.

It is definitely a happy event that the company can receive a big business as soon as it opens.

"In that case, I'll negotiate the contract. Brother Shen, you will be responsible for setting up the engineering team and buying materials." Shao Qingsheng made arrangements, "Let's not waste time and start immediately!"

Gu Shen also had no objection. After I asked what the project was, I immediately went out to arrange it.

In two days, Gu Shen traveled all over City S, observed one by one, and finally formed a reliable engineering team.

At the same time, he also purchased a batch of materials in advance and was waiting to start construction.

However, Shao Qingsheng did not give notice, and Gu Shen immediately realized what might have happened.

When he saw the anger on Shao Qingsheng's face, Gu Shen couldn't help his heart sinking.