Untitled Part 59

Wang Yinlian didn't know that Li Yumei had returned to S City.

Still thinking of taking advantage of her eldest daughter, she hurried back to the small county town, only to find that Li Yumei had already left.

As soon as he left, Li Yumei even divorced Jiang Juncai, and even took away his household registration.

Wang Yinlian's eyes turned black, and she deeply realized that she had completely lost her two daughters!

But at this time, she also met Jiang's mother, who would soon have her grandson beaming with joy.

This pair of ex-in-laws didn't like each other well before, but now they meet each other again and they don't have a good face at all.

Wang Yinlian scolded Jiang's mother's grandson for being in the wrong way, and Jiang's mother laughed at Wang Yinlian's return in such a dismal manner.

Both of them were poked by each other for their sadness, and they directly pinched them, telling the surrounding neighbors to watch the great excitement.

On the S city side, after Li Jiaojiao heard that Wang Yinlian's family was so easily cleaned up by Li Yulan, she was so angry that she scolded Wang Yinlian countless times. It was useless.

At the same time, Li Jiaojiao felt that it was a mistake to call Wang Yinlian's family.

Li Yulan didn't suffer any loss at all, instead, she was very angry!

It's just that no matter how angry Li Jiaojiao is, she has nothing to do.

And since she learned that Li Yulan is the owner of Lanman Garment Factory, Li Jiaojiao now has extremely complicated feelings for Li Yulan.

On the one hand, she was jealous that Li Yulan could be so powerful.

On the other hand, she is very clear that she does not have such great ability, and she realizes that she may not achieve such an achievement in her whole life.

This made Li Jiaojiao very depressed.

It's not that Li Jiaojiao didn't try to do business on her own.

She thought that she had decades of experience and experience more than others, so she would definitely be in no position to do business.

But doing business to make money may also have to pay attention to a little talent. Li Jiaojiao is obviously not that talented.

Making money is making money, but it is also too busy and too tiring.

Li Jiaojiao's impression of rich people is that they are sitting in large offices, and they can make millions of money per minute just by holding a meeting and batching documents with the touch of a finger.

But when it was her turn, she realized that was not the case at all.

Fortunately, she later met Gao Zhiqiang.

Obviously, Gao Zhiqiang is much more talented than Li Jiaojiao, and he also makes good use of various personal connections.

Although Gao Zhiqiang's father, deputy director of the Commerce Bureau, was in prison, the connections he had accumulated before could still be used if he wanted to.

With Gao Zhiqiang's business methods and Li Jiaojiao's previous life experience, the business road of the two went fairly smoothly.

In Li Jiaojiao's impression, the hottest industries in the future are real estate and the Internet.

The Internet is not considered for the time being. Now there are only a few computers in the whole country, and the Internet has not yet been connected. It is a dead end to plunge into the Internet industry at this moment.

However, she remembered the names of several Internet bigwigs later. She could wait for these bigwigs to appear and invest in them, then get a piece of the pie, and wait for the money to be collected.

Real estate is different.

Food, clothing, housing and transportation, housing is one of the things that people cannot avoid.

Thinking of the house prices in later generations, Li Jiaojiao couldn't help drooling.

Now is a good opportunity to join the real estate industry, and Li Jiaojiao must not let it go.

So under her persuasion, Gao Zhiqiang also came to S city and plunged into the real estate industry.

Thinking of Gao Zhiqiang, Li Jiaojiao's eyes lit up.

Maybe she can't compare to Li Yulan, but her husband Gao Zhiqiang can compare to Gu Shen! And with her help, Gu Shen's position as the richest man in the future will definitely change hands!

Li Jiaojiao recalled some famous real estates in later generations, and wrote them down with notes, ready to let Gao Zhiqiang take these real estates into his arms one by one!

As soon as she put down her pen, Li Jiaojiao heard a movement from outside the house - it was Gao Zhiqiang who came back.

Just as there is something you want to tell him, Li Jiaojiao hurriedly greeted him.

Gao Zhiqiang just got off the wine table, with the smell of alcohol all over his body.

Li Jiaojiao went over to help him in. She didn't know if it was her illusion. She always felt that Gao Zhiqiang smelled a bad perfume.

Thinking of the chaos in the wine bureau, Li Jiaojiao frowned, but soon, she held back her anger again.

Forget it, how can a man not steal, let alone a rich man. In such a big environment, she doesn't need to be so demanding. Anyway, it's better not to make trouble in front of her.

Thinking of this, Li Jiaojiao suddenly felt a sense of urgency in her heart.

She has to work hard to conceive a child quickly, but don't let the family property be cheapened in the end. There may be illegitimate children outside, and with a child, Gao Zhiqiang must be able to take care of her.

It is strange to say that she and Gao Zhiqiang have been married for a year or two, and they have not been contraceptive since they got married, but I don't know why, there is no news about my stomach after so long.

Shouldn't be a problem? Li Jiaojiao suddenly started to worry.

It seems that I have to make time to go to the hospital for an examination, Li Jiaojiao thought.

But this is not in a hurry.

Li Jiaojiao suddenly remembered what she was going to say to Gao Zhiqiang.

"Zhiqiang, have you taken the land by the sea that I told you before?" Li Jiaojiao asked.

Gao Zhiqiang looked up at Li Jiaojiao and asked, "Why do you care so much about that land?"

In Gao Zhiqiang's opinion, the land by the sea is remote and far away. If you don't have a car to go there, it will be troublesome. Great investment value.

"Trust me, it's definitely not a loss to take pictures of that piece of land!" Li Jiaojiao said hurriedly, seeing that Gao Zhiqiang was not very interested.

Gao Zhiqiang didn't know the value of this land, but Li Jiaojiao knew it too well.

To be precise, there is no Chinese in later generations who has not heard of the name of Moon Bay.

Moon Bay is a luxury and high-end villa area built by Shenyan Real Estate on the seaside of S city.

It can be said that the people living in Moon Bay are completely a symbol of identity and status, and Moon Bay has also become one of the most famous properties of Shenyan Real Estate.

"That piece of land is right by the sea, and the scenery is so good that it can be developed into a villa area for the rich." Li Jiaojiao described Moon Bay and Gao Zhiqiang developed by later generations, "This may become your most profitable in the future. What about the real estate!"

"Don't you believe me?" Li Jiaojiao said again.

Gao Zhiqiang was stunned by the words behind Li Jiaojiao.

Li Jiaojiao's words are not wrong. She seems to have some ability. Gao Zhiqiang heard Li Jiaojiao's words before, so he went so smoothly.

Gao Zhiqiang suspected that Li Jiaojiao might really know something, or that her eyes were really old-fashioned.

Otherwise, according to Li Jiaojiao's average appearance, average body, small stomach and cheesy appearance, Gao Zhiqiang would not look down on her at all.

Because of his previous experience, and seeing Li Jiaojiao so excited now, Gao Zhiqiang really cares about the piece of land by the sea.

Maybe that land is really a treasure? Gao Zhiqiang thought so.

"That piece of land will be auctioned tomorrow." Gao Zhiqiang explained, thinking of something and then said, "Are you going to the auction site with me tomorrow?"

"Well, I'll go!" Li Jiaojiao nodded hastily.

......

The next day, Li Jiaojiao and Gao Zhiqiang came to the site of the land auction ahead of schedule.

At the entrance of the auction, they met an acquaintance, and the acquaintances were Gu Shen and Song Yanfan.

"It's a coincidence that Mr. Gu and Mr. Song also came to the auction?" Gao Zhiqiang greeted with a smile, but there seemed to be a bit of malice in his smile, which made him uncomfortable.

Although they didn't like each other, there was no need to tear their faces directly. Gu Shen nodded without a smile, "What a coincidence."

Neither party had any desire to chat. directly separated.

After receiving their respective number plates, Gu Shen and Song Yanfan took their seats.

Before the auction started, the two started chatting.

The object of discussion is really Gao Zhiqiang who just greeted them.

Gao Zhiqiang entered the S city not long ago and set up a Gaotian real estate company with great momentum, and soon won a piece of land and officially opened it.

Different from other relatively low-key real estate companies established at the beginning, Gao Zhiqiang is very high-profile and very public.

This is not the first time Gu Shen and Gao Zhiqiang have met.

And I don't know if it was Gu Shen's illusion, he felt that Gao Zhiqiang knew exactly which piece of land he wanted to take. Every time Gu Shen takes a fancy to the ground, he can see the figure of Gao Zhiqiang.

Even at the auction, the land is all based on bidding.

Those lands that don't need to be auctioned and need to be negotiated by themselves have more places to operate. If Gu Shen's contract was not signed quickly, maybe Gao Zhiqiang would really cut him off.

Moreover, Gao Zhiqiang's fortune is also a bit strange. He has never heard of this person's name before, and it seems that he suddenly appeared in the S city. Judging from the posture of his land plot, Gao Zhiqiang seems to be very well-funded.

Song Yanfan heard Gu Shen say this, and whispered to him: "I have heard about Gao Zhiqiang, how can I put it, his methods are not very clean."

Song Yanfan was born in a compound and has his own personal connections, so it is not surprising that he knows some things. Hearing what he said, Gu Shen immediately knew what he meant.

It didn't take long for the auction to start soon.

Two pieces of land are auctioned today, and almost all real estate companies in S City are here. After all, plotting land is what real estate companies have to do, so there is no doubt about it.

The first piece of land was a piece of land near the city center. Almost immediately after the host announced the price and was ready to bid, there was a lively auction on the spot. The number plate was quickly raised and lowered, and the quoted price also climbed.

Gu Shen and Song Yanfan were interested in the second seaside land, and were not too interested in the first land.

After fierce competition, the first piece of land was auctioned off to a real estate company in Hong Kong City at a very high price.

Soon, the second plot of land also began to be auctioned.

The host first introduced the situation of the second piece of land, and then said the starting price of the piece of land -

100 million yuan, with an increase of 10 million yuan each time.

After the host just announced that the auction could start, Gao Zhiqiang took the lead in raising the number plate.

"Okay, it's started, 110 million yuan on the 12th!" The host saw it and said.

Gu Shen glanced in Gao Zhiqiang's direction, and also raised his number plate.