Dauntless visit Amity

First Chapter, it is a mature content story, so it's generally recommended for at least 16 and over and for readers who aren't offended by adult/mature content. This story will be from both Eric's POV and mainly Aurelia's POV.
Eric's POV
I couldn't believe it. Out of all the things that I'd rather do, going to Amity to discuss using their lands for this years' initiate training is something that's not on my list, frigging tree-huggers, fuck.

"Remember Eric, that it's important that you play nice, I don't want to have to start sucking up to Johanna because you couldn't keep your mouth shut, and absolutely, absolutely don't start causing trouble with the Amity women, it's already bad that some of the dauntless men admire the Amity, so as your first task as a leader, keep your eye on them and lead a good example, ok?" Max said, bringing me back into the briefing, for this year's initiates.

The dauntless leaders, thought that this year, we would try bringing survival skills into training and one of the ways we'd do that would be to make them spend time in the forest teaching and learning how to survive.

Should be fun I thought as I start to walk down to the armoured trucks, we don't get to use them often so why not, as I'm sitting in the seat I swear to myself that if so much as one amity says peace be with you I'll shoot them.

Aurelia's POV
"Easy girl, that's it just a little bit closer, I won't hurt you" I soothe to the nervous young filly in front of me.

For the last week I've slowly been gentle with breaking her in and getting her used to contact with people, she is so beautiful I thought, jet black like her mother and high spirited I thought with a smile, as I'm gently and slowly approaching her I give her whispered encouragements soon enough I'm standing right next to her and start to rub her neck, she shifts her dainty hooves slightly before relaxing "shhh, you're doing great, you're such a sweet girl aren't you?" I say to her as I slowly introduce her to the halter.

Once a horse is introduced to a halter the right way then half the battle is won is what grand papa taught me, like him I work with the animals in amity, I was born in Amity, the faction of peace and harmony, where we share love, music, all types of art and peace, which is fine for the most part but sometimes I wish I could do other things but I love the animals too much especially my horses, amity is the only faction who has livestock as we are the farmers and harvesters who grow food and produce for ourselves and the other factions but before the war I was told stories, great stories of horses and their interactions with people.

As I'm thinking of all this suddenly I feel a snuffle across my hand, the young filly is bonding with me I thought, which is funny because she wouldn't give any other of the Amity this affection, Johanna thinks it's the thoroughbred in her which before the war was known as one of the finest horse breeds in the world, but know they seem a little too high spirited to some amity, but nonetheless they are majestic creatures.

Slowly I start to bring the halter up underneath her head and bringing it over her nose then I grab the head strap, putting it through the buckle and done, "well done, I knew you could do it, you're such a good girl" I praised her, the filly wasn't even fazed, and then to take my chances I slowly started to lead her around the enclosure but like the smart animal like she is she follows obediently, as I'm leading her around I start to hear clapping and tearing my gaze from her I look to see practically the whole of amity standing there, watching, even Johanna.

"Aurelia, you are truly are gifted with the horses, it's no wonder that they take to you so affectionately" Johanna praises. "Thank you Johanna, there is nothing else is I would rather do then be with them, they truly are noble and peaceful creatures" I reply.
"Then it's time you truly started to bond with one, this young filly is much to spirited to work like her mother what she needs is someone to treat her special, and since she has already showed such affection to you, I feel that you should be that person, and no buts I won't take no for an answer, ....so what shall you name her?"asked Johanna.
Knowing better that to argue with I accept her gift and reply "Thank you Johanna, even though she is truly a magnificent gift I will treasure her for all of my life, you are far too kind, and to answer your question I think Capricornia, you know the constellation" I answer.
"A beautiful name, for a beautiful horse, now (she turns to everybody), now that Capricornia has found her place I think it would be unkind to leave our chores undone for too long, don't you agree? Peace be with you".
"Peace be with you"everybody replies, our faction saying.

As I turn to lead Capricornia out of the enclosure and start walking her to the stables about halfway there I am greeted by one of my friends, Erico, he trots up to me smiling his dazzling smile, Erico and I have been friends since forever, we both grew up together and live next door to each other, sometimes at school we would share our lunch together, but lately he has been acting odd, mum says that he is growing up to be a man as I'm growing into a woman and apparently he's been flirting with me but I don't feel that way towards him but I'm too kind to hurt his feelings.
"Wow Aurelia, you sure know how to draw a crowd, you were amazing with her, anyone else and she would just be so wild but look at her now, soft as a bunny, like you hahaha" Erico laughs.
"Hahaha, you think I'm a bunny than what are you, a squirrel?" I laugh back, past thoughts pushed aside.
" well, I'll have you know I'd pass for a very cute....."

Erico didn't get to finish his sentence as there was sudden loud thudding and before we had time to react armoured trucks passed through the gates and started to head up to the stables where me, Capricornia and Erico were, I had started to forget about her, as I started to turn to her I noticed she was acting fidgety, sidestepping and snorting but as one of the armoured trucks was pulling up in front of us Caprocornia who was not used to the loud noises, suddenly pulled the lead out of my hand and reared to the truck. As I turned I started to hear a loud screech.

Eric's POV
We drove up through the gates to Amity, not caring about what they thought we drove noisily through the compound until we reached the stables where Johanna or chief treehugger was standing but suddenly as I looked in front of me there was a horse rearing at us, suddenly the driver braked so hard that both me and max were flung forward and barely put our hands on the dashboard.

The truck just stopped in time and the horse kept rearing and neighing, my heart beat was pounding in my ears, what the fuck I thought, why is there a horse doing in the middle of the road? I thought angrily as i stepped out of the AV. As I stepped out I saw a young woman grabbing onto the lead trying to calm down the horse.
"What the fuck treehugger, are you stupid or high in peace serum or something? didn't you see us pull up?are you blind?" I screamed at her.

Aurelia's POV
Stupid, blind, what an asshole, now normally I'm a peaceful, easygoing girl but when I see someone being a complete 180 A-hole and I change immediately."Excuse me but instead of asking me that why don't you ask yourself that, what couldn't you see us or were you too busy starting at yourself in the mirror, look at where you were diving or do YOU need glasses, you bloody wanker" I scream back, and before I decide to do something stupid I huff and walk towards the stable with Capricornia and Erico in tow. "Apologies Johanna, I'm just going to go put Capricornia in her stall and try to calm her down" I say to Johanna as I walk past her with a still sidestepping Caprocornia and shaken Enrico.

Eric's POV
How dare she, how dare that fucking girl speak to me like that, I'm a Dauntless leader and I demand respect, but as she yelled back at me I couldn't help but notice how much of a mouth she has on her, I quickly looked at her face and thought damn she's beautiful, but before I could reply back to her she huffed at me and led the horse up to the stables and said something to Johanna, the chief treehugger, before continuing into the building and as she walked in there was a sway in her hips, who was that girl I thought. "Ahumm" someone coughed.

I looked beside me and stood Max with a pissed off look on his face but before he could reply he motioned for me to keep my mouth shut and started to walk towards Johanna, I sigh and turn to follow him, this is going to be a long day.

So that's my first chapter, any questions feel free to ask, what do you think yeah or nah, this is my first ever fanfiction, please no bullying or negative comments, keep and show the love. Thanks guys :)