Welcome to Dauntless

Eric's POV
I'll never forget you Eric.... I wake up with a start, ugh it was just a dream, I look at the clock on my bedside table 5:32 am, great, may as well just get up now I thought to myself as a groan comes from me as I pull myself out of bed and into the shower, I remove my clothes and stand under the spray letting the hot water fall down on me hopefully loosening my muscles but as I stand under the hot water I realise that something else is standing up god dammit, I turn the water to fucking cold and live with the punishment, 1 month, and i still can't get over her. Why can't I stop thinking about her.

Once the soldier went down I turned off the water and hopped out of the shower wrapping a towel around my hips and walked back out to the bedroom, I went to my drawer and pulled out another pair of black pants with a long sleeved tight black shirt as well as my jacket, once I've dressed I drag my boots on and go back into the mirror to style my quiff, today is the choosing ceremony, I wonder how many transfers we'll get this year. *knock knock *

"Yeah gimme a second" I yell out as I walk to the front door and open it to see max standing there, great,Max walks in and looks at me with his arms locked behind his back "Eric, just so you're aware, today is the choosing ceremony, now Aaron and I will be at the ceremony and Lauren will be down at the entrance with Four so you'll be at the top today, think you can handle it that?"
"Yeah I can handle that, no problem" I reply, just so long as I don't have to deal with the stiff any longer than I have to and I'll be just peachy as pie.

"Excellent, well I'm leaving now, the train should be at the entrance by 10:00 so make sure you're there by then....., I know that the past month you haven't been yourself, but what you did you had to do" max adds the last bit in quietly before leaving my apartment, once he's gone I smash my knuckles into the closest wall I could find, he doesn't know how much she affects me, it's like she's a ghost, i can't get rid of her, it's a good thing shell stay in amity, at least that way I might finally be able to forget about her and move on, but will you really? My conscience asks and who knows I thought but i have to try.

Skip to the choosing ceremony
Max's POV
Listening to jeanine about her speech nearly made me fall asleep but what could I do? I have to respect the other faction leaders even though if I don't have much respect for them, don't get me wrong I do have respect for the other leaders but jeanine has just lost a little bit of mine, her and her crazy thoughts, that's a nose for you I thought as dependents make their way up to the stage and choose their faction, I see that an amity has transferred to Candor and I can barely keep my laughter in, oh the irony.

I think nothing of the other transfers besides the dauntless born and the dauntless transfers, so far looks like we'll have a good number this year, "Aurelia Moonshine....*i take notice at this*..... Dauntless" Marcus, head stiff calls out, I don't believe it, Little Aurelia has transferred here, I don't know how eric will handle this he was just starting to get over her, don't get me wrong I think they'll be a good couple but I can't have an initiate and leader together, it wouldn't look good, once I see her make her way over I smile and point to a seat next to me "Hello little moon, welcome to Dauntless, I hope you know that we won't be easy on you, good luck" I wish her, yes even though I look at her as a daughter I can't make initiation easy for her, I just hope that she has inherited some of her mother's skills.

I look over to the amity faction and see Diana and Hugh holding hands and trying to keep their tears from flowing, my heart goes out to them, I know that I shouldn't care but Hugh and Diana are 2 of my most closest and oldest friends, we've been through thick and thin, they look over to me and I mouth to them she'll be alright, they get the idea and they look more relieved, it's the least I could do.

Aurelia's POV
".....Dauntless" Marcus yells out, prompting a loud cheer from the faction of Dauntless, I smile and make my way over to max who is at the front, he smiles as I walk up to him as I take a seat next to him he leans in and comments to me "Hello little moon, welcome to Dauntless, I hope you know that we won't be easy on you, good luck" I laugh at him, trust max to be to the point, he gets this and smiles, I then see him look over my shoulder and mouth something like 'she'll be alright' I look to see that he was mouthing that to my parents and they look more happier and relieved, they lay their eyes on me and smile, choosing was easier for me then others I thought.