Chapter 18: Surprise Surprise

Aurelia's POV

I'm waking slowly when I feel a warm wall of muscle encasing me, I open my eyes and see that Eric has wrapped his arms around me and has rested his face in the crook of my shoulder, his hands resting on my stomach, this leads me to snuggle further into his body and I inhale his scent on the pillow.

Soon after that I feel a rumble behind me and I look back to see him beginning to wake slowly, he somehow stretches his back while keeping me in his embrace and I can barely keep my giggles in at the sight, and after his obviously very satisfying stretch, does he open his eyes and my ocean blue eyes meet his blue, grey and green eyes, while we're looking at each other, he wraps me in deeper and moves in for a kiss which I eagerly anticipate.

"Good morning" he says huskily and a shiver goes down my spine, "good morning to you too" I reply and peck him again on the lips, Eric smiles sleepily before he lets me move and I lie on my back, which he takes advantage of pulling the blanket down and admiring my naked body, which by know I've become accustomed to being so free, he looks at me stomach in awe before he swoops in and places a gentle kiss on my stomach and rests his face against it "and good morning to you three, my little sun" his says.

I raise my eyebrows at him "little sun?" I ask him and he looks at me with a smirk "I already have a little moon, so I shall call him or her my little sun which will shine bright in my life" he explains and I have to keep my tears from falling, which fails horribly as he looks concerned "what? What is it? Did I do something wrong?" He asks, suddenly concerned and I shake my head, "no, you've done nothing wrong, it's just tears of joy" I say to him.

He smiles again and our lips connect once more as we participate in a another passionate make out, I sit up and grab Eric's face as he grabs my sides and my tongue meets his, we stay like this until I feel a niggling feeling in my stomach, I ignore it at first, until it persists, and then I feel something coming up my throat and I barely hop off the bed, knowing what's coming, and is barely run to the bathroom and land the vomit in the toilet.

Eric is right behind me and helps hold my hair up as I continue to empty whatever contents are in my stomach and into the toilet bowl, I continue hurling into the bowl while he rubs my shoulder and whispers encouraging words, soon enough I stop vomiting and I just sit there, taking deep breaths which are unfortunately tainted with the smell of my vomit.

I try to sit up but Eric pushes me back down, "sit, I'll be back" as he leaves the bathroom and walks out, I hear clinking of glass and the tap running before it turns back off, after that Eric returns with a glass of water which I gladly accept and down quickly, immediately feeling better at having something soothe my parched throat. I put the cup on the sink and drag myself up slowly, with Eric helping as well.

I don't feel the best so I get Eric to help me undress, which surprisingly, he does without any cheekiness, once undressed I step into the tub and turn the water on and step underneath it and letting it beat down on me and help me with the sickness that seems to have come on so suddenly, I'm not in there alone for long when I hear someone else enter, I don't need to turn back to know that it's Eric, he says nothing, just wraps his arms around me and kisses my shoulder.

Just having him there makes me feel better, I move us around to let him have some of the water and I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste and I brush my teeth and getting rid of the vomit taste while Eric washes his hair and then his body, I stop brushing my teeth when he gets to that part and then he looks at me and smirks "enjoying the show?" He asks and I roll my eyes and finish off brushing my teeth.

I wait for him to finish with the water when he moves us around and places me near it while he still has the soap in his hand, I don't know why he still has the soap I thought as I bring myself back under the water, I lift my head back and let the water blast on my face when a pair of hands grab my hips and gently bring me forward, I bring my head forward to see Eric squirting some of the soap onto a sponge and he starts washing my body with it.