Chapter 19: C or D, Go

All right enjoy my lovelies and share the laughs...

Aurelia's POV

I woke up from my cat nap and stretched myself widely, almost taking up the whole bed, or that's what I thought until I hit muscle, then I opened my eyes to see that my hand had hit Eric in the face and I let out a gasp as he woke up ready to pounce on whoever slapped him, but then he looked at me and I couldn't hide my mortification.

But he just chuckles as he grabs my body and drags me further into his body, like 2 peas in a pod, and snuggles his nose into the crook of my neck and I giggle at his affection which leads him to smile his beautiful reserved for me only smile.

I turn my body around to face him and he starts stroking my hair as I look in to his eyes, it seems like forever when we just stare at each other, we don't have to say words, our expressions are enough, I bring my hand up to his face and caress his cheek which he falls into and closes his eyes and lavishes the affection by kissing my fingers as well while one of his hands rests on my stomach.

But unfortunately all good things must come to an end at some point and I pinch his cheek which makes him open his eyes and I look at him apologetically, "I'm sorry, but I have to get ready" I say as I look over his shoulder to see the time '5:31pm', "and where do you think you're going?" He asks as I try to wriggle out of his grasp, and I do emphasise on the try, but he doesn't budge.

"I have to get ready for Zeke's party remember?" I remind him and he sits up, muscles tense, "no,you're not going, end of discussion" he crosses his arms and I huff "I think I can make my own choices Eric" I say to him and he looks at me "you're pregnant, with my baby, and I'm saying you're not going" he starts to yell so I jump out of his bed, "this baby is mine as well, I'm not going to endanger it, so give me some leeway, you don't own me" I remind him.

"Zeke's parties are always full of alcohol and...," I stop him there "and what? Do you think that I'd harm our baby by drinking alcohol, are you fucking stupid? There's more to a party then getting smashed, I'm going there to be with my friends, and you can either support me or leave me be, but if that's the case then I'll stay in the dorms tonight" I yell as I huff out of his room and then out of his apartment and I make my way to the dorms.

Once I get there I see Christina and Tris start to get ready and I wave at them both as they see me, "hey girl, I thought oh mighty leader wouldn't let you go?" Christina asks and I have to laugh at her descriptions of him, "oh he doesn't want me going, but I told him to either support me or fuck off, then I stormed off and here I am" I quickly recap and they nod, "well now that you're here, grab a dress" Christina says as she puts makeup on tris.

I choose another lace black dress but this time it has a red slip underneath it, it's sleeveless with a plunging v neckline and it hugs my body just right, I let my hair down in waves around me and I only put on foundation , bronzer, and eyeliner as well as red lipstick before I walk out of the dorm bathroom and hunt for my heels, once we're all ready we all head out of the dorms and down the familiar pathway to Zeke's.

Once we get there, once again we hear loud music blasting from out here, we all laugh at this finding before I knock on the door and wait, which isn't long before Zeke opens it and his mouth drops at the sight of us, we just laugh as we enter and as I enter I lean into him and whisper into his ear "you might wanna close the mouth sugar or you'll catch flies.

He just laughs and slams the door before ushering me and the others into the kitchen, "okay ladies welcome back to the palace. Change of plans as Aurelia is sporting a bun in the oven, which meeeans, no alcohol for you" he says to me as he hands me a cup which I smell, which turns out to be apple juice, and I give him a really? Look which makes everybody laugh.