Aftermath

First of all thank you to everybody who has read my story so far, I was never expecting to get over 50 reads so quickly and this makes me happy and confident enough to try other stories as well, anyways please comment or vote as that will make me soo happy and enjoy this chapter mwah :)
Oh P.S. Might be some graphic sexual content, so be aware.

Eric's POV
I couldn't believe I kissed her, one minute I was pissed at her attitude, then suddenly she was pressed up against the wall and I thought ,fuck it, and slammed my lips to her, at first she was tense but then I started to lick her lower lip which led her to opening her mouth which I took advantage of and put my tongue in which made her moan which then led me to feeling very hot and hard, I don't think I've ever been that hard before, fuck, she was amazing, suddenly her arms were around my neck and I lowered my arms down her body feeling her breasts and her curves before finding her thighs and grabbing them and hooking them around my waist, god she was so soft, wait I need to stop, she's a dependent and obviously close with max.

I reluctantly stopped kissing her, even though it pains me , and I quickly unhook her legs before leaving her in that stall, not wanting to see how she looks I leave without looking back because if I do I know I won't be able to control myself but then I give her one last quick kiss and leave shakily putting my hand through my hair, what was she doing to me?

I leave the stables and go to the armoured trucks which were near the forest, I walk a little further until I'm alone and I lean against a tree, trying to calm my breathing and get my erection down even though I want nothing more but to touch it but I can't risk it, I can't touch her, not now not ever, unless even if she was in Dauntless, but that's highly unlikely.

I was suddenly calmed down enough that the tightness in my pants is manageable and I walk back out of the forest and like I'm drawn to I look back at the stables and see her coming out of the stables looking like we did a lot more than kiss which is what I was nearly on the verge of doing, her red hair was tumbling loose way past her shoulders, her cheeks were flushed and her lips were swollen, and obviously this hasn't gone unnoticed by both the amity men who stare open mouthed at her and the dauntless men who wolf whistle and yell out to her which is enough to make my temper rise but then I start to see red when I see some amity put his arms around her.

Aurelia's POV

He left me, he left me, ME, in that stall and walked out without so much as an explanation after a few minutes of catching my breath I leave the stables to head home to change but when I walk out the amity men stare at me like I'm someone I'm not but to make matters worse the dauntless men took it a step further and started wolf whistling and yelling out suggestive comments which I wouldn't dare to think about but before I decide to go over there and give them a piece of my mind I am saved by Erico.

"Aurelia, are you okay, I was worried when.... Oh my God, what happened to you?, why is your hair down and lips swollen? Do you need a doctor? Have you had a allergic reaction?"all the questions fall out of his mouth so fast I can barely decipher them.

" No I'm fine Erico, it's nothing serious, I'll explain it to you at home" as I point my way to my family's house. Normally if you aren't part of a family or you're in initiation all females must sleep in the women's area which is on one side of the compound and the men's a little more further away, there's really no need to keep them separated when we're all about free love anyways, but hey that's the rules, but if you have a big family like mine you can actually have a house of your own, provided that it fits with the amity manifesto.

Which it does.

Before my eldest brother was born who transferred to Dauntless, my father made their house out of what was around so it was a very natural but also very grand, dad was picky with the design as he was erudite, so he went out of his way but to be fair he made it so that people were always welcome over which they were, people always come over for the music nights we would have, everyone loves it because who knows what song will start to be sung.