Chapter 16: Returning then Leaving?

1 week later

Aurelia's POV

Stepping out of the armoured vehicle, I crack my neck and back by stretching, the trip felt shorter returning back to dauntless, the trip leaving for amity was much longer, but then, that was because I was stressing over nothing I thought as I start rubbing my stomach even though there's nothing there yet, and I stress heavily on the yet.

As I'm rubbing my stomach I hear heavy foot thuds behind me and I don't have to turn around to know that it's Eric, he doesn't embrace me, probably because he's tired like the rest of us, instead he moves closer to me so that I can feel his breath on my neck, "you should get some rest, do you want to go back to my place?" He asks as the rest of my group hops out of the armoured vehicle, and I nod my head.

"I'm not that tired, I'm more hungry you know, I think I'll go down to the mess hall and fatten myself up some more" i reply to him while I place his hand on my stomach and his demeanour changes as he looks down at my stomach where our baby is nestled and I swear I see love pouring out of him, but he quickly hides it, and nods at me "all right you go do that, I'll probably be in the office till late handling paper work and from the looks of it I'll have to do a report on Caitlynn as well" he says while running his neck.

"I thought she was being kicked out?" I asked, everyone else stopped to listen and I didn't care, "Caitlynn is deranged, she's dangerous, we've all seen it" I say and people murmur their agreement and I see Eric looking cornered which makes him pissed, "look I don't like it any more then you but I still have to deal with it all right? I'll try to push for it but from the looks of it she'll dodge it, ......don't stress okay? Just stay with your group and try to avoid her okay?" He asks with concern in his voice, he doesn't like the idea of her being in the same area as me.

I quickly peck his lips and follow the others back into the compound, "I'll see you later?" I ask him and he looks at me with a mischievous smile on his face "you better believe it miss moonshine, *he makes his way to me and leans into my ear* and by the way you might want to wear some warm clothes tonight" he whisper to me, "why?" I ask him and I can feel him smirk, "well that would be telling, now get going" he orders and I roll my eyes and walk away when I feel a sting on one of my butt cheeks

*slap*

I turn around to see Eric smirking at me, "you should know better then to roll your eyes at a leader" he says arrogantly and I huff and walk off to meet the others, I see them waiting at the stairs and I smile at them before we make our way down, "whew, thank god that's over, I hope we never have to spend that long at amity again" Lynn says and everyone chuckles.

"I agree with you there, I think the test was a waste of time, I don't think they'll be doing it again" will says and I nod my head, "I agree you just never know what could happen" I say and Uriah pipes in "Aurelia, the only good thing that came out of young there was meeting your badass mum and dad and family", everyone agrees with that.
We eventually make our way down to the mess hall which isn't particularly busy which is good as we are able to claim a table to ourselves and we all sit down and start piling our plates with food, even tris's plate is filled with food, but what can I say, dauntless food is the best, "so Tris how did you find amity?" I ask her slyly and she catches on immediately, "it was okay thanks for asking, there were some parts better then others" she replies back and Christina and I choke while looking at each other then on her.

"We're hoping to have a little talk later tris" Christina says and I nod my head.

Eventually there is me, Christina, Tris, Will, Al, Uriah, Marlene, Lynn, when four joins us as well as Zeke, and Shauna, "soooo, did anything interesting happen in treehugger land?" Zeke asks innocently and we all have to suppress a cough, "it did have it's surprises Zeke, you should've been there" four says and Zeke just starts laughing loudly " damn straight I should've been there I've been hearing all kind of things, surprise pregnancy, pregnant chick beating up other chick, initiates smoking weed, initiates getting it on, sounds like quite the week".