Chapter 17: Capture the flag

Wow my lovelies, this story has now had 5k reads, thank you so much for reading it, and in honour of this huge milestone, I will pre warn you that there will be a mature content scene in this chapter, so get reading :) and enjoy

Aurelia's POV

Both me and tris run for the train and soon enough we make our way outside, just in time, to see the train moving down the track and without stopping, I make a run for the train with tris not far behind me, soon enough we are at level with the train and i see someone take a look out of the open car door.

It's four.

And lemme say that he looks shocked to see us both, but secretly I think he's more shocked to see tris, I bring myself back to reality and grab onto the rail near the train door and pull myself in, and as I turn around I see four help tris in as well, four nods at her before making his way to the back.

I only take a breath when I hear people come up behind me and I turn my head back to see Christina and everybody else take a look at us, "oh my god girl, how did you get on board?" Christina asks and tris smiles, "I couldn't just give up, so I thought you know, that...".

"Who let you out?" Says a familiar deep voice somewhere behind me and this time I turn my body to see Eric looking at tris and I, but with tris he looks displeased, and me, well if looks could kill and I weren't preggers, then...., "I did" tris answers him and he just raises his pierced brow, "oh you did? * silence* okay!" Eric drops the subject, most likely because he knows that he'd be outnumbered.

But before he walked backed, he looked at me with something in his eyes, but then he continued walking and I focused on my group. It wasn't long, maybe 10 minutes on the train, when four came from the back to stand in the middle, grabbing everyone's attention during the process, because who saw the big black bag he was carrying, not me, that's for sure.

"The game we are playing is simple, it's like capture the flag, except dauntless style" four says as he bends down to unzip the bag to reveal toy like red guns, four picks one up as well as Eric, "choice of weapon" eric starts when I hear someone, Caitlynn mutter "pfhhh, that's a gun?", then Eric suddenly loads it and pulls the trigger sending a dart into her stomach and she falls back as if she's been shot.

She makes whimpering noises when Eric comes over to her and gets real close, then he pulls the dart out rather crudely, making her sob and I roll my eyes, he then stands straight and lifts the dart for everybody to see, "neuro stim dart, designed to stimulate the pain of a real gunshot wound, and it'll last for a couple of minutes, two teams, four and I are captains".

Four smirks " you go first" always courteous, "okayyy, Edward" he says after looking around and letting his eyes ponder on me before choosing Edward, "Aurelia" four says and I swear I could hear Eric's brain snap, but keeps it under control, "fine then four, peter" Eric says with a little bit of hostility in his voice, four smirks before replying "I'll also take the stiff" and my mouth drops open, there has to be something going on.

"Ohhhh, choosing the weak ones so you got someone to blame when you lose" Eric jeers whereas four keeps calm "something like that, you can also get off first if you like", Eric looks like he could kill four, why?, I mean, he decided to choose Edward first so he shouldn't be throwing a tantrum, "I'm not falling for that, your team gets off first, Drew" Eric goes back to choosing, obviously starting with transfers first.

The teams are after four and Eric have chosen are in order, from transfers to dauntless born:
Four's team: Eric's Team:
. Aurelia .Uriah . Edward . Peter
. Tris. . Lynn . Drew . Molly
. Christina . Marlene . Al . Myra
. Will . Bernie . Liam . Jacob
. Rose . Star . Laura . Tilly
. Caitlynn