Let's play a game of Candor or Dauntless

All right everybody 2nd chapter today as well, I hope you like it and yes there will be a game of Candor and Dauntless in it as well as some Eric action, so I hope you're excited :)

Eric's POV

It's been only a few hours and all ready I miss her touch, I wasn't expecting her to choose dauntless either, but hey life is full of surprises, maybe since she is here, we can have something, she is something else entirely as I've never forgotten that night, that night where I forced myself to walk away from her and I hurt myself over it, sleepless nights, punching bags until my knuckles bleed, I can never get her out of my mind, when I was with her I felt complete, she's mine and without a doubt I'm hers, I would kiss the ground she walks on.

I'm supposed to be Eric, the cruel and ruthless dauntless leader, but now that she's here, I don't know if I can do that anymore. I don't want her going to that party, Zeke has friends who will without a doubt try to make a move on her and that makes my blood boil, she's my woman, mine and mine only.

Aurelia's POV

After talking to Christina and tris about my plans tonight they agree, once four comes in we finish off today's training which was getting fit ready, which really means that we spent the next 6 hours doing push-ups, sit-ups, squats, weights and running around the city as well as learning some basic combat moves before four lets us go and I feel shattered as I walk out of the training room with Christina and Tris on either side of me and Al and Will behind us, we walk out to see Marlene, Lynn and Uriah waiting for us and we wave at them.

"Wow you guys look like shit" Uriah comments and we laugh, "you have no idea mate, now let's get going" I say and Christina buts in "hear hear hahaha" and we all talk about training and the party as we make our way to the pit, once we get there the Uriah points to where everything is and I memorise it, then the boys break off from us and head to one of the guy shops and we head to a little shop named 'Femme Fatale' and once we enter my heart stops.

Clothes, clothes everywhere, mainly black but with other colours as well, and they look amazing, I look at Christina and we squeal before we break off and start grabbing clothes, I grab lacy underwear and bras, sports bras, comfy undies, workout clothes, sexy shirts, leather pants, jeans, a leather jacket, socks, skirts and most importantly a few dresses as well as some shoes and boots, it's official I'm a shopaholic. Christina has just as many clothes and Marlene but Tris barely has anything and Ive barely seen Lynn, so I grab a few clothes off racks and hand it to her and she takes them with a smile, she probably isn't used to this being abnegation and all.

" I know what you're going to say and I can't help it, I'm still trying to let go of some of the abnegation within me" she says after I hand her a sexy shirt with see through lace sleeves.
"It's okay Tris, don't sweat it, we'll have you fixed up in no time, now that I've got enough clothes I'm going to get these paid for Kay?" I ask her "Okay" she replies and I grab everything and make my way to the cashier who looks at me with a smile "have enough?" She asks and I laugh " just for the moment" I reply as she puts everything through "500 points darl" as she finishes up and I hand her my points card and she swipes it through.
"I'll see you next time darl, oh by the way I'm Flame" she introduces herself "Aurelia, and the others are Marlene, Lynn, Christina and Tris" I point out the others when Christina calls out " Aurelia, come here, I've found it" and I burrow my brows in confusion "found what?" I ask and she replies "The dress you were born to wear,now come over here" so I walk over to hear and look at the dress " That is so defiantely my dress"

Once we finish shopping there we head to another store which has makeup, accessories and female necessities such as tampons, condoms, toothbrush and toothpaste and even pregnancy test kits, you name it it has it, I end up spending 100 points in there before we head to the hair and beauty salon but I don't want anything done at the time so I make my way to the tattoo and piercing parlour where I see Tris is talking to some woman in dreadlocks as she applies a tattoo to her collarbone and i make my way over there and Tris smiles.