Chapter 22: Change of Ranks

I'm sorry that the last chapter had no Aurelia,but I felt that I had to do it that way, and I hope this chapter makes up for it :)

Aurelia's POV

I pour lots of gravy all over my food and when I feel like it's satisfactorily drowned in gravy, then I start to dig in. I hear nothing at my table and look up to see everyone starting at me.

"What?"i ask them and will just nods down and I look at my plate, there's a little bit of gravy spilling onto the table but I'll clean it up, "seriously what is it? If it's the gravy you're concerned about I'll clean it up after" i say and then I take a huge bite of my food and savour the taste.

"How can you have that much gravy on your food? You may as well eat the gravy from the boat" will says and I roll my eyes at him, "I'm hungry okay, I'm 3 months along, and I'm craving, so, I'm going to eat what I want" I tell him and take another bite of my food while looking at him to prove my point, he just shrugs his shoulders.

"Wait, you're 3 months along?" Uriah asks and I nod, "the scan confirmed it today, I conceived when I was back in amity, but that's all I was able to find out" I explain and then I refocus my attention to my plate of delicious food, "is that all?" Tris asks and I know what she meant by that question, "so far, nothing else has been noticed but it could be too early" I tell her while looking directly in her eye.

She just nods and goes back to her meal, we all make small talk after that while we finish our dinner and dessert, and of course being the mama with the bun baking in the oven, I decided to have a big piece of dauntless cake, even bigger then uriah's.

We all laughed at his face when he saw the big slice approaching, only to see it being handed to me, to be honest he looked quite offended.

Once we finished our dinner, we all left the lunch hall and walked to the pit, where I was then being dragged once again by the girls into another clothing store, but this one was different immediately, as all around me, was row and row of maternity clothing, dauntless maternity clothing, they all squeal with joy and start running off in different directions and I grimace.

They're in here to shop for me, fucking great, I walk around until I find a chair near the changing rooms and i rest my feet, and before you know it, they're right in front of me, with multiple garments hanging off their arms and I know that I'm in trouble, now I don't mind shopping, but at the moment I just want to lay down and sleep.

But they had another idea, after buying comfy sweat pants, tops, maternity underwear and bras which I wouldn't be caught dead wearing, and other little things that I would apparently need, did we finally leave that store and walked across the out when I saw something that caught my eyes in the tattoo parlour, I walked inside to see that it was new jewellery.

"How about that huh?" Tori says as she walks right up next to me, I only glance at her quickly before I focus my attention back on the target, these beautiful pair of earrings, I look down at the tag "oooh, just a little but out of my price range" I say and Tori just nods, "that's the only thing about them I'm afraid, the price" tori says sympathetically but I don't let it get me down.

"Oh well, they are only earrings and seriously, when would I wear them? But speaking about piercings, Tori what am I going up do about this?" I ask her while pointing to my stomach, it's somewhat small now, but later on and my belly bar may just become an issue, tori seems to pick up on that, "well you have two choices, you can try a maternity belly bar or you can take it out, and have it re-pierced when you're ready, those are the only options at the moment love" she tells me.

"All right then, I guess I'll just have to take it out then won't i" I tell tori as I lift up my shirt and start unscrewing the ball, I then pull the bar out from the piercing and screw the ball back on top, tori hands her hand out and I reluctantly place it in her hand.