Waking up in bliss

Okay guys next chapter is up :) obvs, I hope you love it as I know I will

Eric's POV

I can't believe it!
Having her here, back in my arms, it's one of the best feelings I've ever had I thought as I bring her closer to my body in the bed, I don't know how she does it but she has me wrapped around her finger and she doesn't even know it because if she did she could bring me down to my knees.

She snuggles closer into me and I wrap my arms around her and I start to fall into a easy sleep as I feel complete.

Aurelia's POV

I start to awake slowly because of the sunlight tearing out my eyeballs, but it's difficult when it feels like you're wrapped in a burrito, all warm and snuggly, I force my eyes to open to see that I'm not in my bed in the dorms, no this bed is bigger and softer, and I'm encased in strong arms with maze patterns, suddenly last night comes back and I inwardly groan, I look behind my back to see him sleeping peacefully, no intimidation or anything,he just looks so carefree. I try to remove myself by slowly unwrapping his arms from me but they only tighten.

"No" he says sleepily. And I try again.
"You're not leaving that's final" he reiterates as he starts placing small kisses on my shoulder and up my neck and I unwillingly melt back into his embrace.
"I need the toilet, plus I have to get up for training" I say and he opens up his eyes to look into mine.
"I don't want you to go back in their with all of the other male initiates, they look at you and I don't like it" he says possively and I smile inwardly.

Do you want me to fail and become factionless?" I ask innocently and his arms tighten, "You won't become factionless I swear on that" he says lowly, "then I better get up and get back to the dorm to get changed" I say and remove myself from his embrace which my body happens to cry out for and I'm tempted to run back to his arms in bed. Instead, I grab my clothes and go into the bathroom to shower and change and this time, I shower in peace, because a girl needs to wash her hair in peace you know.

Once I'm finished, I step out and get dressed and open the door to see him just laying there barely decent and has his arms behind his head "make yourself at home why don't you" I joke and he smirks at me "why thank you initiate, considering this is my apartment"he sarcastically replies and I roll my eyes and walk out to the main room and I nearly reach the door when I'm suddenly encased and I feel him nuzzle his nose into my hair " I hope you remember that I don't like to share, otherwise I'll see you at training initiate" he says to me before angling my head in for a kiss before I open the door and walk out.

I quickly run back to the dorms and see that everyone is still asleep and I grab a fresh set if clothes and go into the bathroom to change, once I'm in there I hear someone enter to see Tris rubbing her eyes before she sees me "oh my god Aurelia, there you are, we were all worried, are you okay?" She asks with concern evident and I wave it off "its fine tris, you have nothing to worry about" I smile at her and she looks at me confused.

Then she gets it and smiles.

"Oh, ....oh.....ohhhh" she keeps repeating and I laugh loudly, which leads to Christina and will stumbling in and they look at me with shocked expressions on their faces "Oh my god" they say in unison, "well well well, look who's back, Eric's little slut, heard you were sleeping your way to the top but now I see it with my own eyes" I look back at the entrance to see the other erudite girl, Caitlynn, looking at us with her arms crossed.

"Piss of Caitlynn, no one wants to see your face in the morning" will spits and lemme me say that I'm surprised, normally Christina does the mouthing off so this bitch must really be a bitch, I thought, Caitlynn then huffs and spins around before sending me a death glare, whatever did I do to her.