Chapter 25: Be my Guest

All right if anyone has any issues with mature stuff then I'd advise you skip this chapter, also I would like to thank my readers for helping this story get nearly 10k reads, and because of this great milestone I shall reward my lovelies, so please read on :)

........................................................

WARNING: MATURE SCENE, Do not read if you're going to get offended or tell your parents :)
Aurelia's POV

Eric carries me into the bathroom and sets me down gently.

And before I even have a chance to respond, his lips are clashing with mine, I bring my arms up around his neck and fist some of his hair which makes him growl into my mouth and I slightly chuckle, his hands find their way onto my hips and he grips them tightly, this makes me gasp and I open my mouth which Eric takes full advantage of by slipping his tongue into my mouth and soon enough my tongue is playing with his passionately.

I then bring my arms down from around his neck and further down to the waistband of his pants and I grip the waistband and let my fingers poke downwards and under his boxers and I hear him take a sharp intake of breath, but then I bring them out of the pants and bring them up under his shirt and I let them roam over his torso, feeling his muscles, I then bring a hand to one of his nipples and I gently pinch it.

He stops kissing my neck and brings his head back so that he can look at me and what I'm doing, I don't break our eye contact while I grab his vest and unzip and let it fall to the floor, nor when I bring his shirt up and over his head, leaving his upper body bare to me, and I certainly don't break eye contact when I lower my face to his chest and take one of his nipples into my mouth, and all the way during this, his eyes get a little bit darker each time.

I bring my attention to his other nipple and start sucking on the other one before he growls with frustration and gentles pushes me back, I look at him and he looks at me with a smirk, "thats my job" he whispers seductively, then he lifts my shirt up and over my head, leaving me in my bra, he looks at my breasts hungrily and I smirk "take a picture it might last longer".

"I won't have to, you'll be feeling it" he smirks at me "now close your eyes" he commands and I look at him "why?" And he just looks at me "so that I can return the favour" he says huskily and I slowly close my eyes and darkness Eric's around me, I feel nothing at first.

Then I feel Eric's breath on my toes as he kisses them, then he pulls my leather pants off my legs and cold air hits them, I then feel Eric's lips connect with my left ankle, then it travels up my calf and over my knee and up to my thigh, I still keep my eyes closed but I have to reposition myself considering that I'm on the bathroom sink bench, Eric stops kissing my thigh and grabs my ass and picks me up and I open my eyes.

I see him carry me back into the bedroom and lay me down gently on my back before he spreads my legs and raises his eyebrows at me, I roll my eyes before closing them and I hear him hum in approval, how cocky of him.

He kisses further up my left thigh until his nose reaches my panties and I feel my back arching but before anything Eric stops and goes back down my leg and finishes off by kissing my ankle which has become somehow erotically sensitive, he then starts on my right leg starting off with the toes, before starting up with the ankle and back up to the thigh but this time he goes further with my thigh and I feel his breath on my core and I feel my breathing becomes heavier.

But then he places a kiss just above my pantie line and I now know that he is teasing me, I growl in disapproval and that only makes him chuckle, he then places gentle kisses all over my stomach before continuing his way upwards, I still keep my eyes closed during this and I feel like there are sparks happening all over my body, I feel his hands move around my bra and suddenly they are free, now I'm only in my panties.