You chose us, now we get to choose you

Wow guys, you keep surprising me, this story now has 2000 views and to me that is like a lot, so keep it up guys and I hope you like this chapter :)

Aurelia's POV
*clang clang clang*

'What the fuck' I thought as I bolted upward straight, my back ramrod straight and my eyes still half closed when they are suddenly scorched from the lights been turned on, fuck the motherfucker who put the lights on, I shiver and open my eyes and look around to see four at the entrance with a metal pipe in his hand, asshole.

He smirks at us as he takes in the groans and curses, "I want everyone in the pit, 2 minutes or find yourself factionless" he warns before walking back out if the dorm and we scramble out of our beds, I quickly dress into a pair of black yoga pants and long sleeved black shirt, my jacket and combat boots as well as put. Y hair into a messy bun and me ,Christina, and Tris are out the door, I hear footsteps behind us and see that Will and Al are right behind us,

2 minutes later
Out of breath and stumbling, we make our way into the pit and find Eric and Four sitting tensely next to each other on a concrete slab, we run over there and stop right in front of them, and Eric doesn't as so much look at me, he must've been serious about keeping his distance. Four then stands up and starts pacing in front of us.

"There are 2 stages of training, the first is physical, we'll push your bodies to their breaking point while mastering the art of combat and weapons training, the second stage will be mental where we will, AGAIN, push your minds to the breaking point, you'll be trained separately from the dauntless born but you'll both be ranked together" Four explains and I take in the information.
" Why do we need to be ranked?" Asks Molly

"Your rank will determine which job you'll most likely get when you pass intiation, leadership, guarding the fence or keeping the factionless from killing each other" Four continues before Eric cuts in, "The rankings will also determines who gets cut". I'm confused.

"Cut?" Asks Christina and Eric brings himself off the slab before continuing, "At the end of every stage the lowest ranking initiates will be leaving us, there are 11 of you and 10 dauntless born, we will cut off 5 lowest intiates and after stage 2 only 10 will make it into dauntless,
"What's going to happen to them?....." Al asks.
"Well there's no going home to your families, so you'd become factionless" he lets that sink in.
"Why didn't we know this? Will asks
"It's a new rule" Eric answered, "A new rule, someone should have told us that" *eric cuts in* "Why?, would you have chosen another faction? What, out of fear? Well if that's the case you may as well get out now, if you're really dauntless then it shouldn't matter to you that you might fail".

"Now you chose us, ...... Now we get to choose you" he adds sinisterly, and it takes all that I have to not break down in tears. Only 10 will make it into dauntless.

Now the race has become all that serious and I have no doubt that people will use every advantage to secure their place.

After we were informed of the rest of the information needed we were quickly sent to breakfast for 30 minutes before Four came and took us to the training room, I memorised the way so that I know where I'm going and before I know it we are at the training room. I take notice of all the space, I lay my eyes on the huge raised mats, the orange punching bags, a knife throwing range, weights area and a pair of stairs that have a sign "gun rage" painted above them.

Four passes the mats, punching bags and knife targets and leads us to the gun rage where we go up the stairs and walk onto a roof that is filled with targets and on one side there are tables filled with guns. Four walks over to them and turns to face us. "Grab a gun, today we will start off with target practice, let's go" he yells and we scramble to grab a gun and some ammo which I easily slide into the magazine before cocking the gun into place and putting the safety on.