Trust the test right?

All right another chapter up and running, I hope you guys like it and also let me say thank you to all of the readers who have read my story as it has now reached over 600 views and so quickly, thanks so much my lovelies :) also this chapter will be in Aurelia's POV, no Eric.

1 month later
Aurelia's POV

Sitting in a field, picking potatoes out of the ground while under the hot sun isn't what I would call a good day, but still it keeps my mind off the fact that the aptitude test is tomorrow, for some reason I feel both nervous and confident about it, nervous that i won't pass the test yet confident I might, I don't know how that works, but hey that's life.

I'm picking yet another potato out of the ground, fuck this hellhole.
"You look like you're about to maul that potato, oh cheerful one, I'm just kidding, just kidding" jokes Belisse bringing me out of my thoughts.
"I am not, god you're just such a liar, it's clear you wouldn't fit in Candor"I joke back, smiling.
"Who knows, it depends on what the test tells me, by the way it's good to see you smile, you've been so down since the dauntless and you know .... Who....left" Belisse says sympathetically.

Thinking of the dauntless makes me feel sadness again, even though it's been a month since that night it still feels like it only happened last night, but I knew I couldn't dwell on it, it wouldn't do me good.

" I know you've been feeling down, but I hope that you don't stay down for long, we miss you, it's bad enough that Erico is no longer friends with us, we were feeling worried that we would lose you too" Cedriana adds in while she passes us.
I nearly forgot about Erico, who now refuses to speak to me since that night, and when Cedriana, Belisse and Harmony sided with me it just made the situation worse but I'm glad that I had some friends here, it makes me wonder what would happen if I left.

I then go back to picking the last of the potatoes out of the ground and finally silencing my thoughts as I got up to carry the basket back to the group where everybody else was, including Cedriana, Belisse and Erico, although Erico still glares at me I know that he's hurting but I won't nor shouldn't crawl up his ass, he was the one who attacked me not the other way around.

"Well done everybody, good job to everyone who contributed to today, May peace be with everybody" says Marco, a recent transfer supervisor. " Peace be with you" we all say back, but as I say it I know that the last thing im feeling is peace, instead I feel dread and anticipation, although how everyone else hides it is beyond me.
I start to walk back home when I hear my name being called out, " Aurelia", I turn around to see Johanna walking towards me with a smile on her face, "Aurelia, I've been trying to talk to you for a while now *walks up to me*" Johanna says.

"I apologise Johanna, I've been busy with...stuff.." I lie, apparently from the look on Johanna's face I did a shit job at it.
"Aurelia, we both know that that's a load of crap, you should know that even though I've been amity for a long time now I still have my Candor roots and I can tell when someone is lying, so why have you been avoiding Capricornia, you know that she misses you" Johanna replies.

I have completely forgotten about her and a wave of guilt passes over me, while I've been mourning over my broken heart I had forgotten about the young filly who would've been feeling alone I'm sure.
"You are right Johanna, I've been very unkind, and that isn't the amity way, please forgive me, and now I will go and fix it right away, thank you" I hug Johanna before running in the direction of the stables.

I slow down when I reach the stables so that I don't startle the horses, I walk calmly inside and stop at capricornia's stall and look in, she was turned away from me almost as if she was saying you abandoned me, you left me alone, you forgot about me. " Hey, *chooks* baby girl! how are you, huh, I know that you are angry with me, but I've been very sad please forgive me" I don't know why I was talking to her but I suppose that was the way I worked, it must've worked because she then turned around and came to me and started nuzzling my arm and nickered, I then started to scratch behind her ears before engulfing her in a hug which she accepted happily.