Chapter 15: Coming to an end?

All right for all of you who hate Caitlynn, watch out for her, that bitch is literally a bitch! enjoy :)

Aurelia's POV

Once again I'm woken by sunlight streaming in my eyes and the sounds of songbirds chirping, I open my eyes before closing them again, I don't want to get up, I thought and snuggle further into the body behind me, once I get comfortable i sigh before his soft snores suddenly begin to annoy me and I silently huff.

I decide to sit up, or try anyways, because as soon as I move from Eric, his arms wrap around me and I could swear I could mumble "I don't think so", "but baaabe, I gotta go" I whine and he grunts, "I know when you gotta go, and you don't have to go" he sleepily replies and I scoff, "how do you know when I gotta go?" I ask incredulously.

"Well for starters, you wouldn't be able to stop moving, you'd be frantic, and you haven't peed yet so...." He leaves the sentence off and I smack his arm, "haha mr leader, very funny, ok fine, I have to sit up" I say and he lets me, I then sit up and start rubbing my neck when I hear him get up and soon his hands start to massage my neck and I fall back into his body, enjoying his magic fingers.

"Does that feel good?" He asks huskily and i can only moan, then there is banging on the side and I open my eyes and move into a defence position when I hear laughing, "could you guys leave that for another time?" Someone says and I roll my eyes, of course they'd thought we were doing the dirty.

I look back at him and he seems to share my thoughts as he crawls past me and sticks his head out the tent "if we were doing the dirty you'd be hearing a lot more, so go scrub your brains" he says to whoever's out there before he crawls back in but not before I smack him on the butt and he growls, "now miss moonshine, that was really naughty" he says mockingly before gently kissing me.

"What can I say, I'm a naughty type of girl" I reply back, I kiss him back, then I move away and start getting dressed, "time to eat, I'm starving" I say and he nods his head in acknowledgment, I hop out if the tent while he gets dressed, otherwise who knows what'll happen. We'll end up being late is what'll happen, and that means no food I thought.

*growls* I look at my stomach as it growls and I clutch it feeling nauseous! thank god Eric comes out just in time and takes hold of me, "let's go get some food hmmm?" He asks and I nod as I lead him to the dome.
We arrive at the area to find our group already at a table and we make our way over there, as Eric wouldn't leave me, and once I claim my seat I get back up to get some food.

Lynn and Tris accompany me as I make my way to the dauntless food line, hmmm, I see bacon, eggs, sausages and many other goodies and my mouth waters, I start piling the bacon, sausages and toast on while I also grab some juice and sauce for my bacon and as I was to make my way back I'm stopped by somebody.

Who happens to be none other than queen bitch herself.

"Well well, look who's up, Eric's fat little slut, oh wait, pregnant little slut, I don't know which is worse, hahaha" she laughs and I cringe, I'm not even fat yet I thought as I look at myself, but as I look at myself I do see that I'm getting a bigger bust, I didn't even realise when Lynn stepped forward, "better to have a little fat rather then be a skinny little bitch like you, but since she's pregnant I think she can be excused, so fuck off right now before I decide to choke yo ass with a sausage" Lynn says in her 'don't fuck with me' tone, safe to say Caitlyn got it.

"Whatever, I wouldn't worry myself over it, pretty soon when Eric tires of you and all your drama, he'll need someone to turn to and I heard he's always had a thing for blondes" she says mockingly and that's it, I'm done with it, I put my plate down because I'm not hoping to sacrifice my food, I look at her before I walk right up to her, I quickly grab the sides of her face and head butt her and while she teeters back I kick her in the gut, then roundhouse kick her and she's down.