Chapter 24: Visiting Day

There's no where else I would rather be, yeah sure I'm completing initiation in a faction that can be filled with crazy people, but those people can be fun, and maybe you can fall in love with one of then and vice versa.

I snuggle further in to the wall of muscle surrounding me and his arms wrap tighter around me without killing me if that's possible, he mumbles something incoherent and I look at him to see that he is still asleep, whatever he said, he must've said in his sleep.

I bring my fingers through his hair and his face relaxes further into a content smile, i continue watching him sleep peacefully and think about how much has happened, at least now tris, max, Chris, possibly my parents and four and defianately Eric knows that I'm divergent, Eric and tris know that my baby is most likely divergent and that jeanine wants to kill Divergents and wipe out abnegation.

He must've sensed me thinking deeply because he then wakes up and looks at me with his blue green eyes, "you know you need to stop thinking, it can be quite loud" he mumbles sleepily and I smile at him "how could you tell, you were asleep" I say and he chuckles as he reaches up and grabs my hand and kisses it affectionately.

"I was asleep until your fingers started running through my hair and then stopped, what are you thinking about?" He asks and I shrug nonchalantly "just everything that's happened in the past 24 hours, what are w going to do about jeanine?" I ask him and he just brings me down and kisses me gently before he grabs my body and places it on his so that I straddle him.

"Hmmm I could get used to this Miss Moonshine" he says seductively and I blush which makes him laugh, "I'm just kidding" he says as he looks straight ahead at my bump, I sigh dramatically and pull up my shirt so that my bump is now showing, Eric puts his hands on both sides and looks at it in awe, " I can't believe that there's a baby in there, our baby" he whispers.

Eric may be a ruthless and cruel leader, who can hang initiates off the chasm, be jeanine's eyes and ears, and trained to spot and hunt down Divergents, but I think that since he's grown to love our baby and me, he might take joy in still being ruthless and cruel and hang off initiates off from the chasm every now and then, but he will no longer be one of jeanine's playthings.

Erudite have lost their top bloodhound.

I wriggle down and kiss Eric's forehead, then his nose and then finally, his lips, and as always, they're soft and gentle and fit so well against mine, and soon enough that kiss becomes deeper, more heated, his hands start roaming my body before going down and gripping my ass, I start breathing heavily and moan while he grunts loudly, we keep kissing until my body starts screaming for air, then I reluctantly pull back and take deep gasps of air.

Eric keeps breathing heavily while he holds me while I catching my breath, and once his breathing has returned to normal to as well he then starts placing gentle kisses on my shoulder and collarbone, we then look at each other and in each other's eyes.

We stay in that position for I don't know how long, but once I start feeling my stomach gurgle I know that I have to get up, so I slowly get up and stretch my back and Eric follows suit. "Do you think your parents will come today?" He asks me and I turn my head to look at him "I think you'd have a hard time trying to keep my parents from coming, they're not your typical amity, they don't fear dauntless".

"Nah of course not, they're just the go happy, sexed up, smoke pot amity hippies, who have happened to produce a beautiful daughter that I'm deeply in love with" he whispers the last bit before nuzzling his nose into my neck and I squirm which makes him laugh, I then slowly lull lay self out of the end and look at him, "now if you don't mind I should like to refresh myself sir before I meet with my family and I should warn you, I do have a lot of family" I warn him.