The dinner party continued

Just giving a warning now that there will be an explicit scene (lemon,smut whatever you want to call it)in this chapter, so if you don't like that type of stuff or if you Re underage then don't read as I don't want to get in trouble even though I given warning so I will warn you when it happens :) otherwise please enjoy lovelies

Eric's POV
I know that we were supposed to head back to dauntless for the night but I couldn't get her out of my head, it's like she is haunting me, I can still smell her scent, vanilla and sunshine, I watch her as she walks back to the orchard to the guy she was with earlier and immediately I feel jealous but since I'm not in the mood I grudgingly walk back to the trucks and stand next to max who tries to suppress a smirk.

"So..., anything you would like to share eric?" Max starts off.
"No, not really, why? Do you think I have something to share?" I answer back.
"Yes, I think you do, .... It's ... Just that.... You need to be careful around her, in dauntless we take inter-faction relationships of all kind seriously, but I'm also saying that, you two would look like a fine couple" max says.

I look at max, I never expected to hear this from him, "there's no need to feel concerned max, I can assure you that nothing like that will happen, and yes the same thought crossed my mind" I assure him.
"Excellent, now we should be heading back to dauntless shortly" he replies but I lose attention as I hear her yell out, "music night out at my place tonight, 8 o'clock on the dot, all are welcome" I turn back to max who had also heard what she said.

"Well she did say all were welcome, maybe we should pay a visit, maybe we should stick around" max says, I couldn't agree more.

Skip to the band getting ready to start playing.

I find her near the stage, I slowly creep up to her and wrap my arms around her which surprises her as she turns and looks up at me and I stare into her green eyes, " Well we meet again Aurelia, isn't this a nice surprise, nice music as well, I thought that tree huggers only listened to banjos and yodelling" I say, which seems to be the wrong thing to say as she looks pissed.

"Just because we are about peace and love, doesn't mean that we have to listen to only one type of music, we are about art as well, so we listen to many genres of music" she retorts angrily.

Sensing that she's getting defensive I out my hands up in peace, " no need to get all worked up, we wouldn't want a repeat of today, now would we? actually scratch that I wouldn't mind a repeat" I joke, I then decide to rub my hands up and down her arms, god her skin is soft, I thought to myself as I rest my chin in the crook of her neck and wrap my arms around her.

As I hold her in my arms, I feel complete, like nothing else matters, like it's only her and me, we both sway to the song then I feel her move her head before I feel her trying to break free of my grasp, I don't think so I thought as I pull her back into me.
" and where do you think you are going?" I ask huskily.
"Just to say hello to some of my other friends, please let go, you have no right to hold me" she angrily retorts, she then stops and looks at something in the distance, I follow her and see both max and who I presume her mother looking at us with smirks, I smirk back for some reason before focusing my attention back on her.

"I told you that I don't want the boy near you, I don't like like to share, but you're right," as I let her go and she gets ready to move off I grab her arm before continuing " but if I so much as see him wrap an arm around you, then I'll pick you up and walk away with you over my shoulders, got that?", what I then got was a tender peck on my cheek.

"Then you better keep your eye on me then" she replies to me, looking at me with those seductive eyes.
" I intend to amity, I intend to" I say as she walks away with a swing in her hips, I take a sharp intake of breath and quietly mutter fuck, I don't know how much control I have left.