Chapter 30: I better get to work then Sir!

.................WARNING: this chapter is a complete MATURE SCENE (please avoid this chapter  if you're offended by mature content)......

I let the robe fall to the floor, which leaves me now in only my sheer black bra and thong, I stand there and let Eric look at me and I can tell that he's already affected, his pupils are dilated and he's trying to remain calm but I can tell by the way that he keeps looking down that he really isn't.

I slowly walk over to him, taking my time, and he keeps swallowing, I smile seductively but I don't go to him just yet, instead I stop at his desk and allow him to have a closer look, but when he stands up I step back and scold him by moving my index finger left to right repeatedly, he looks frustrated but still stays where is, letting me continue my play.

I move over to the coffee table to see that there is a book lying on the table and I look back up at Eric before bending down as far as I can " Eric? Do you want me to put this book back?" I ask while daintily placing my finger in the hook, he nods while his eyes darken, I grab the book and seductively rise and I can tell that he's staring at my ass.

I saunter over back to the book shelf and I place the book back anywhere, hoping that Eric will call me up on my mistake, but he doesn't, I look over at his desk and see his coffee cup, I walk over to him once again to see that it's empty and I smile "would you like me to get you another cup of coffee sir?" I ask sweetly, he smirks and nods, realising the game I'm playing " sure dear, make sure it's black with two sugars, and don't get it wrong" he says huskily and I feel myself feeling warm between my legs.

"Yes sir" I say seductively before walking to the door and flinging it open and walking out to the coffee stand which coincidentally happens to be straight across from Eric's office, I walk there and stop, I ponder for a moment before I decide to readjust my thong, which was probably not a good thing as it brushed against me, sending me a jolt of pleasure, I gasp slightly but I hear something slam and I look behind me to see Eric gripping his hands together.

I turn back to the coffee station and look for the coffee, I see that it's on the shelf above me and I stand on my tippy toes and reach for it, all the while aware that my ass will be in full view to anyone who walks past me, I'm back on the balls of my feet when someone touches my shoulder and I see Aaron smiling at me, I smile back " hey Aaron how are you today?" I ask him, " I'm great Aurelia, thanks for asking, just wondering if you could make a cuppa for me?" He asks with puppy dog eyes and I laugh.

"Sure what do you want?" I ask in a sultry gone, fully aware that Eric is listening even from his office, Aaron looks back and smiles like a Cheshire Cat, he's obviously playing along as well, " oh just a hot  chocolate today darl, 3 sugars as well pretty please" he says and I raise my brow, I look at the shelf to see that the hot chocolate is located on a higher shelf and I go on my tippy toes to try and reach it, but before I can I hear something being flung back.

Then there are a pair of hands on my hips and I look to see Eric behind me looking absolutely enraged and horny, his eyes are so dark they're like steel grey, he turns to look at Aaron who has wisely taken a few steps back, even though they're all leaders, no one wants to mess with Eric's bad side, " didn't you have to be down in the pit to meet up with Victoria for something?" Eric asks Aaron, aaron looks confused at first before quickly nodding.

" yeah that right, she's expecting me right about...now, I think Chris was supposed to come with Jill as well so I'll grab those two as well, I'll see you guys later" he says before scampering off to Max's office where max and Chris have been watching in amusement, well Chris has, max looks like he's been blushing.

I focus back on Eric to see that his jaw is tense and I smile innocently " is something wrong sir?" I ask him and he snaps " there is miss, I need you to write something up for me" he says before steering me back into his office and then locks the door, I turn around as he makes his way towards me but I put my hands up and on his chest stopping him, I lean up to his ear "go sit down in your chair right now" I whisper, and surprisingly he obeys but has a odd walk.