Chapter 28: Let us take a look

It's warm. Too warm, maybe warm settling in the verge of being too damn hot.

I slowly open my eyes and see that I'm cocooned in Eric's arms underneath the blanket, no wonder why I was feeling hot, or maybe it has something to do with the bike rising in my throat, I barely have time to react, I start hitting Eric on the arms and he sits up immediately looking for danger, I throw the covers off me and I sprint for the bathroom, where I barely reach the toilet and spill all my contents into the bowl.

I didn't even hear Eric follow me, but I know it's him holding my hair and rubbing my back as I vomit repeatedly into the bowl while soothing me with encouragement. Once I finish I find Eric helping me sit back while he flushes the toilet, I feel mortified " I was going to do that" I pout to him and he smiles back "you worry too much little moon, it's not like that... Is going to scare me away" he replies while placing his hand on my now ever growing stomach.

I smile while he then leans in for a kiss but I put my hand up to stop him, he pulls back and looks at me in confusion " as much as I do love you and vice versa, I don't find the idea of you and I sharing my vomit scented saliva romantic" I giggle to him which makes him smirk " I agree with you on that, but I will agree on the idea of us having a shower together is more romantic, am I right?" He asks.

But before I even have a chance to respond he helps me stand up and starts undressing me before himself and we both make our way into the shower. I turn the water onto hot while Eric closes the shower door and I immediately place myself under the shower head and start swishing my mouth to try and get rid of the vomit taste in my mouth.

I then feel Eric wrap his arm around me while the other produces a toothbrush which I gladly take and start brushing my teeth while Eric's other hand joins my waist, he then kisses my shoulder " we have to get ready soon if we want to find out what we're having" Eric says and I finish brushing my teeth before I answer " well mr leader what would you like to have? Just out of curiosity" I ask him while looking at him.

He smiles while kissing my shoulder " I don't know really, I'd be happy with anything as long as our baby is healthy, maybe a girl with matching hair like yours, but I wouldn't mind a boy either,I'm think I'll be happy with whatever we have" he answers and I smile before I kiss him with my now freshly clean mouth " I can't believe we are having a baby sometimes" I whisper to him, " I can, when I left amity and was trying to forget about you, unsuccessfully, I would sometimes dream of seeing you again but pregnant, and then I would wake up in sadness knowing that it was just a dream".

"All this talk of sadness isn't going to do me any good, aaaand we ARE going to be late if we don't hurry" I say to him while stepping out from under the shower and changing positions with Eric who quickly hops underneath the shower while I quickly wash up and is is how we spend the next few minutes going back and forth under the shower until we are both suitably refreshed before Eric turns off the shower and I bravely step out against the chilly air and head for my towel.

"One of the things that we need to add to the renovation is fix the heating in this fucking bathroom" I shiver which makes him chuckle, " I'll let them know that since max approved it, I forgot to tell you, Max called and said they'd be starting as soon as we leave for the appointment" Eric says while wrapping his towel around his waist which I briefly rest my gaze on before I bring my grade back up to Eric's smirking face and I leave the bathroom.

I immediately head for the wardrobe and start pulling out a pair of fresh underwear and bra and quickly strip off my towel and change into them before I move to the rack and pull out one of my new dresses which is a stretchy lace dress with see through sleeves which fits snuggly over my belly, I admire the dress in the mirror on the wall, I look at myself from different angles before Eric joins me and wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek " stop stressing you look beautiful, come on, we have to go" he says before kissing my cheek again.