Chapter 13: Dauntless visit Amity round 2

Warning: there will be some strong mature content eg sexual content, drug talk, heavy swearing ect as well as some more steamy Eric content so you're pre warned, and if you're underage or easily offended by this type of content then please don't read this those parts, otherwise enjoy lovelies :)

Aurelia's POV
6 weeks later

The trip to amity was sooner then expected, but then again maybe it seems short to me because I've been stressing since we left dauntless.

*flashback*
"Now that you guys know where you are, you have your work cut out for you, you move up by improving your skills, start failing and your score drops, you'll be graded on guns, knives, combat, and effort, but also this time, we'll be having an extra week of stage one where we will be testing your survival skills and how you react in those situations" and everyone looks at four and each other in surprise.

"And where we will be doing this?" I ask and four looks at me.

"Amity" he replies.

*end of flashback*

The truck hits a pothole and I'm flung forward in the truck before I fall back into my seat, secured by my seatbelt, I sit back into a comfortable position and look at Will who is sitting across from me with Al, Christina and Tris on his side, while I have Marlene, Uriah and Lynn on my side and Eric in the front.

It seems so long ago that we had found out about amity and me telling Eric about Caitlynn, now here we were, we finished combat training now as well as gun training but when we came back from amity we woukd have our last fights, finish off knives and find out who's going and who's staying, both me and tris have been getting up early the last week getting some extra training together to try and help our scores which has helped some as I'm now above the line and she is edging closer to it.

Eric and I haven't seen each other either since I told him about Caitlynn and the thought worries me, or maybe he's been busy, my conscience tells me.

I must be looking worried because Christina snaps her fingers at me, bringing me out of my thoughts and I focus on her, "Are you all right? Your look concerned?" She asks and I offer a small smile "I'm just concerned about coming back here, I left without saying goodbye to a lot of people" I say and I'm not lying, a lot of people would've been hurt that I did t say goodbye to them.

"But what about your family? What will they think about this?" Will asks and I inwardly groan, this could be a total nightmare.
"My family was okay with my choice, my parents gave their blessing, ....but... I'm afraid that when we reach amity, that they will do all they can to ...embarrass me" I reply, I don't know if embarrass was the right word but it'd do.

"How would they embarrass you?" Will asks as I see his curiosity spike so I grin.
"Will have you ever been to an amity family dinner night?" I ask and he looks at me confused, "no why?" He asks and I can't keep the Cheshire grin off my face "you'll see Will, just try to be prepared okay, my family is the enncentric amity kind" I explain.

"What do you mean? The eccentric amity kind?"Christina asks.
"I won't tell you too much, it may ruin the surprise, but by eccentric amity I'm talking about comfortable with everything out in the open hippie hardcore amity" I explain and she sits back looking just in thought as will and I find them to be too cute.

"So does that mean we will have an interesting time in amity then? Tris asks.
"Damn straight Tris, damn straight, I hope you've lost some of your abnegation traits otherwise my parents may shock you" I say and she smiles.

"You better not be anywhere near your family amity, in dauntless we take faction before blood very seriously, and if you go to your family it may be seen as shameful, do you understand?" Eric says from the front and I roll my eyes, "yes sir, I'll try but I can't speak for them" I answer and sit back as the truck slows down and I hear a gate open before the truck starts back up again.