Chapter 14: Dirty little secret?

I know I left you guys on a good part but I promise this chapter will be just as good :)

Previously on Capturing the Leader's Heart....

"Are you all right babe?" Eric asks with concern and I try to speak between vomiting, " I'll....bleugh.... Be okay......bleugh..... Probablybecuaseididn't... Dry heaves..... Eat last night", I then finish vomiting and Eric produces a water bottle with cold water and I drink all of it and stand to face him, I look at him before my vision starts go fuzzy and my world sways when I see Eric look at me sideways.

"Wait, fuck Aurelia" Eric says as he grabs me but I'm soon enough dragged underneath and my whole world goes black.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Eric's POV

I'm helpless as I watch Aurelia start to fall sideways before I grab her but then her eyes roll into the back of her head, "Aurelia,....Aurelia" I say urgently, trying to wake her up, but it's no use, she's unconscious and I feel my heart crawl into my throat.

I pick her up bridal style and carry her from my tent and back into the heart of amity, I run as fast as I can while being gentle with her in my arms, it isn't long before I reach the compound and i see amity and dauntless milling about but I don't stop until I reach max and Johanna who are thankfully seating together when I reach them.

Johanna sees me first and stands up fast, max not far behind, "what's happened? Eric?" Johanna asks, concern clearly showing in her voice, people start to whisper around us, a few gasps, "she fainted, after continuously vomiting, we need a doctor" I state, max just looks at us while Johanna takes command, this is after all her jurisdiction.

"Very well, daisy fetch Diana, star alert the doctor, Eric, follow me" Johanna orders as she walks from the dome and I follow her with a still unconscious Aurelia in my arms, max trailing behind us, as we make our way to a building, which I presume is the doctors, Aurelia's parents as well as her friends meet us there but I glare at them, and i couldn't give a fuck, I only care about Aurelia.

One of the amity holds the door open as I bring Aurelia inside, I walk into the room where I'm signalled to and I lay her gently on the bed as the doctor comes in with nurses, as well as Aurelia's mother who looks at me, "I'm sorry you'll have to wait outside Eric" she says, but I don't budge and I cross my arms showing my displeasure but it looks like she isn't having a bar of it as she grabs one of my arms and drags me out of the room.

"If you truly care about my daughter, then you'll listen to me, now stay" she says, with displeasure clear on her face and in her voice, I take a seat outside only to be surrounded by everybody, "what happened to Aurelia?" Someone asks.
"Is she all right?" Tris asks
"What did you do?" Uriah asks and I could punch him.

Everyone is talking at once and I'm losing my shit.
"Just shut...the... Fuck up, I don't know what happened, or why, I'm just in the dark as you are" I end up yelling, startling the amity inside but at least everyone shuts up at least.

Max then takes one of the seats next to me as I put my head in my hands, "Eric... What has been going on between you two?" He asks, I don't say anything at first, I know that if I do say something, I could risk losing my job or worse becoming faction less, Victoria, one of our other leaders takes the other seats and sits forwards with her arms resting on her knees.

"It's okay Eric, you can trust us, nothing will happen" Victoria says sincerely, so I let out a sigh and lift my head, before standing up and signalling them to follow as well as four, because he's the transfer instructor, even though I still hate him, I lead them into a empty room and close the door, they stand and look at me, waiting for an explanation.