Champions & Masters 8 of We Will Carry On's AU!

Kanto has Aurora Delia Ketchum, with her team consiting of Ace Mega Charizard X, Mr. Mime, Dragonite, Lapras, Jolteon, and Lucario.

Johto has Ray Chiu or Rainbow Chiu as Champion with Ace Mega Lucario, Azumarill, Tyranitar, Silvally, Dusk Lycanroc, and Togekiss.

For them, look, I only know a few Pokemon, and Delia's team I wanted a bit different from others.

Hoenn has Steven, who has Shiny Mega Metagross as the ace, Aggron, Skarmory, then Tyranitar, Klefkei, and Aegislash for new team members.

Orre I decided on the main character of the Colosseum game Wes who loves double battles, but his team is ace Umbreon, Espeon, Typhlosion, Quagsire, Amphoros, and Sudowoodo He also brought Pokemon back to the region

Sinnoh has Cynthia with Ace Mega Garchomp unlike the games, Lucario, Gastradon, Glaceon, Roserade, and Spiritomb, she does have Kommo-o but it's mainly a different team thing.

Unova has Iris with Ace Haxorous who was her first Pokemon unlike the anime, Excadrill, Dragonite, Lapras, Mega Aggron who isn't her ace, and Drudigon.

Kalos is Diantha with Ace Mega Gardevior, Amorus, Tyrantrum, Hawlucha, Goodra, and Gourgiest.

Goomba (Me) is the current champion of Alola, with Ace Alolan Raichu, (Who by the way, the only Pokemon to KO it in a fair fight is Ash's Pikachu, after it OHKO'd Greninja without him landing a hit, RIP!), Spiky-Eared Pichu, Marshadow, Eternatus, Urshifu Rapid, and Mew, but he also uses Incineroar, Shiny Alolan Ninetales, Shiny Sylveon, or Shiny Crobat on occasions! 

Galar, obviously has Leon with G-Max Charizard, Rhyperior, Siesmitoad, Haxorous, Dragapult, and Aegislash.

Torren has Darkrai, with Ace Cinderace, Darkrai, Delta Pikachu, G-Max Toxcricity, Wobbufett, and Lapras.

Reborn has the man Dusk, with Ace (Torren) Mega Eevee, Articuno, Urshifu Single, Delphox, and his Reborn Shinies: Noivern and Bisharp.

The Gen 9 Region will be exactly what it is when Scarlet and Violet come out, maybe with a Mega, IDK, I might update this when I get that data!

Anyways, these are the Masters 8 in We Will Carry On now:

8. Diantha

7. Darkrai (Beat Flint for it)

6. Dusk (Took Iris out of the Masters 8!)

5. Ray Chiu (Beat Raihan for it)

4. Steven

3. Cynthia

2. Aurora

1. Leon, obviously!

Also, for Goomba and Ashlie: Goomba decided to drop out because for some reason his rank kept refusing to go up anymore, hey, at least he kept a perfect record in the World Coronation Series, the only times he actually got his rank higher by a bit is when he beat people trying to sweep, mainly due to them being taken out for cheating! Ashlie is ranked 64 (as a reference to Nintendo 64) Iris is 99, Wes isn't even taking part of it in it, Benny...let's just say he's at least gotten to at least Rank 100 in Great Class, I mean, he can't get past the Great Class, but hey, E for effort am I right? Next time will most likely be the Lillie return episode review!

let's just say he's at least gotten to at least Rank 100 in Great Class, I mean, he can't get past the Great Class, but hey, E for effort am I right? Next time will most likely be the Lillie return episode review!