Ashlie's Top 10 Pokemon

Okay so for this I'm talking about Ashlie's Top Ten Best Pokemon.

Win Rates won't be counted, only the strength of each opponent will be counted.

10. Saur/Ivysaur - Series: OS

The reason Saur places here at all is because of the battles at the Battle Frontier and Leagues before hand where he was the underdog and either won or drawed with. If this was the only thing counted, Saur would be in the top five, but he's taken down a lot by battles in World Coronation Series, mainly with Hop for that, and also lost to Lana's Primarina one time.

9. Gengy/Gigantamax Gengar - Series: Journeys

I'm gonna point out HOW offensive he is!

Gave problems to Luxray, who almost beat INFERNAPE! He's just not the best at taking damage...

8. Litty/Incineroar - Series: Sun and Moon

This, clearly places above the Alolan ones, he was powerful all the way! Just not so good compared to the others left.

7. Marshy/Mega-Swampert - Series: "We Will Carry On", or as I would like to call it: The Fusion Series!

Marshy as a Marshstomp managed to beat Saur alone, and any Pokemon with a Mega gets a boost!

6. Lati/Mega-Latias - From Move 5

Legendary with a Mega, also managed to beat the previous members on this list in 1v1s.

5. Aura/Mega-Lucario - Series: Journeys

Ace of the current series, and is pretty broken!

Like Mega Lucario in the games AND anime is powerful! Also the G-Max Aura Sphere thing is OP!

4. Mega-Sceptile - Series: AG

After the Darkrai thing, Sceptile decided if he ever fought another Legendary or Mythical, it would be without help, so during BW to Journeys, he trained with Charizard, Infernape, Bulbasaur, and even Talonflame and Charizard together, which didn't go well! At least in Reborn Ashlie got him a Mega Stone.

3. Blaze/Infernape - Series: DP.

...do I really need to explain Infernape?

He is OP as Eternamax Eternatus' BST with that Blaze Ability, hence, the NAME!

Also, almost beat runner up in a 1v1, so that's cool!

2. Ninja/Ash-Greninja - Series: XY

This might cause some issues...

Greninja managed to beat Infernape who gave him trouble, and actually beat Alain's Mega Charizard X in a 1 on 1 during the timeskip, so that's cool and redeeming, but there's the one Pokemon that is better...

That is obviously Chuster the Pikachu, for these five reasons:

1. Is literally a fusion, one of the Pokemon Chuster's a fusion of, in the original WWCO timeline, beat an Alolan Raichu that beat the Aces of the Champions of Johto (Ray), Reborn (Dusk), and when handicapped, almost beat Leon's GIGANTAMAX CHARIZARD after already fighting his Dragapult!

2. Has access to 10 Million Volt Thunderbolt, and we know how over powered THAT is in the Anime and Pokemon Masters!

3. ACTUALLY beat spots 2-5 in a 1v5, yeah, Greninja couldn't beat Chuster WITH HELP!

4. Can actually keep fighting after being affected by DESTINY BOND!

5. And one that's even crazier than the one versus five: Can BYPASS ANY ABILITY AND TYPE  IMMUNITIES!

Yeah, so um Chuster is more overpowered than B Thunderbolt with Max Special Attack when it crits on a minus 6 Special Defense Pokemon weak to Water!