A Pokemon Theory so Stupid, it might actually work!

What if how some people online complain that the Sun Moon and Journeys anime are trash due to the new styles and Ash's personality (his original one mind you) and they say it shouldn't exist or not canon, are the reason the Pokémon Anime writers went like: "You know what? We're putting our foot down, so the best two trainers from the XY Series are going to be decimated by Leon just so you jerks can shut up!"

Exhibit A: People said that Ash lost his IQ, something he also doesn't have much of in XY mind you, using a Water Type in the Grass Gym, and a Fighting Type in the f***ing Fairy Gym, so saying Ash is not dumb with type match-ups is not true, plus for Fairy, Frogadier didn't have Dark yet, and Pikachu has Iron Tail, so it's not like he was FORCED to use Hawlucha.

Exhibit B: Very few one or two shots happen in the Anime, and so far, only characters that were in Kalos at all canonically have gotten one shot in the Masters Tournament

Exhibit C: So far, with Megas:

Alain's Mega Charizard fainted 0-1

Diantha's Mega Gardevior beat Dragonite who was already weakened 1-1

Cynthia's Mega Garchomp beat a Haxorous who battled Milotic 2-1

Steven's Mega Metagross fainted by basically three Thunderbolts and an Iron Tail damage, considering each Thunderbolt of Ten Million Volt Thunderbolt to be one Thunderbolt each to be worst, or each one to be counted as it's own Z-Move to be kind at most! 2-2

Then Diantha's same Mega Gardevior, without super effective moves hitting it, got two shot by Leon's G-Max Charizard! 2-3

Yeah they hate Megas as much as the games do!

---
Exhibit D:

People complaining on how "terrible" Sun Moon and Journeys are.

Clearly, they haven't watched it and looked at the POSITIVES, and just the negatives!
I will admit that there are flaws with the SM Series and JN series, but saying they're the ONLY ones with major flaws is beyond false!

Here's one: Rowlet fell asleep not because of the Charizard thing, but he's always done that the whole series, so that's saying that a personality of a character is a problem is wrong, it was funny!

The reason I say this is because people who hate the SM and JN anime have mostly judged it by looks and Ash's IQ, and sure Lillie is voiced by a popular singer on YouTube in Evolutions Episode 2, but saying that her normal voice actor is awful is disrespectful, say you don't like it, so you don't make others upset, personally I like the normal Lillie voice over Evolutions, but the voice is still nice.

Anyways back to my rant...

Exhibit E: They saw how people wanted Ash to win badly in Kalos, so they decided to be kind and let Ash canonically win a league, and what do those people do? Slander is because it's in a series that has a more cartoon look to it, so that might've been offensive to them as they gave the fans what they wanted, and some of those same people, STILL DISRESPECTED THEIR CHOICE THAT THEY WANTED TO HAVE THE ANIME TO DO!!!

*Gasps* Sorry, I got mad.

Why I am saying this is because people act like when it comes to Ash in Gen 7 and 8, they think their opinions are factual statements, which, no they are not.
Like here's how I put a fact and opinion on this:

An actual Fact: Ash doesn't use old strategies that have been proven to be effective in cases, and instead like every other series, uses new strategies that also prove to be effective in some cases, like Feather Dance dodging.

My Opinions: Sun and Moon is the best series.

See? You can prove the Factual statement, but no matter how hard I could try, I can't truly prove that Sun and Moon is the best series, it's impossible to do that with any opinions at all, so saying that XYZ is the best series, is not a fact, you cannot prove that it is fully. Meanwhile, Ash's strategies in SM have done well in cases, you can prove that because it actually happens on screen, and the strategies work in those scenarios!

Like, AshxLillie will always be my number 1 Pokémon shipping while Ash's Pikachu x Snowy will be number 2, you can't change that about my opinions, but I respect if it's not the OTPs of a friend, if anything they might be out of the top five or even their least favorite, I respect them as long as they don't disrespect the opinions of others, which proves that they aren't willing to accept stuff, like if AshxLillie turns out to be not canon for real, sure, it will bum me out, but I would still keep making AshxLillie stuff as I like Aureliashipping, not Armourshipping, and you can't change that about my opinions. But saying things like RedxLeaf is the best thing in Pokémon in shipping, it's not a factual statement, you cannot fully prove that even if they make that ship official, if anything I don't like the ship but respect it as long as no one goes crazy for it.

So here's what I made just so you guys can stop lashing out at Sun and Moon and Journeys Ash

In the end, the lesson of this is, Sun and Moon, plus Journeys are canon, you cannot change that no matter what you try, so don't try to force others to not like it if they enjoy it, it's rude and not the right thing to do

In the end, the lesson of this is, Sun and Moon, plus Journeys are canon, you cannot change that no matter what you try, so don't try to force others to not like it if they enjoy it, it's rude and not the right thing to do. And try to make sure others respect the opinions of others.

-Aurelia Goomba

Ashlie: Also, here's something that the rest of the ships don't have that Aureliashipping does: It actually has a mascot: Me, I am basically the mascot of Aureliashipping.
Chuster: I am also the mascot of PikachuxSnowy, or UniqueStarterShipping, (Because Pikachu and Snowy are not normal starters) or ShockingWinterShipping (Electric and Ice types), which works better for PikachuxSnowy?