My Pokemon Masters Aureliashipping Concept

Okay so I came up with Ash Ketchum and Lillie (Anime) Sync Pairs, obviously their partners are Pikachu and Snowy!

So first I'll show Ash and Pikachu, also ignore the google slides thing!

Moves are: Thunderbolt (2 bars), Iron Tail (3 bars), Quick Attack (3 free uses), and "Never Give Up Until It's Over!" (2 uses) that fills up Quick Attack fully!

Pikachu's also capable of using Max Moves with Gigantamax, specifically G-Max Volt Crash, Max Steelspike, and Max Strike, and the Sync Move is "Super Full Power 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt", which always crits!

Now, let's move on to our cute Alolan Girls: Lillie and Snowy the Alolan Vulpix!

Moves Hail, Powder Snow, and Tackle are from the anime, and the blank Trainer move (fourth move slot) is actually called "Just a tiny rest

Moves Hail, Powder Snow, and Tackle are from the anime, and the blank Trainer move (fourth move slot) is actually called "Just a tiny rest.." which the affects it shows!

Now the Sync Move is called "Princess Hope Sub-Zero Slammer", the reason for this is well, she's considered the princess of Alola in the anime, and I decided to have it part of the move, no special effect though...

Now, let's move onto the story part, where you unlock both of these by just beating the event!

---

The event is called: "Ultra Guardians from the Wormhole".

Part 1 is called: "A Mysterious Hole in the Sky". Where, (Game) Lillie, (Game) Lusamine and (Game) Gladion are with Elio and Selene when the player approaches them, and they explain there's a portal called an Ultra Wormhole in the sky as they decide to team up to look for clues.

The first battle thing is "Battle to the Plaza", where you battle these few people just wanting a chance to battle you, and you team up with anyone.

The next one is called: "Seeing Double?!", and Anime Lillie and Snowy appear as Game Lillie along with the player spot her and accuse her as an impostor! And a boss fight (Challenge (Anime) Lillie!) begins, canonically the fight ends in a tie, even though this fight even though in game you have to win!

In "Talk of another world", Lillie explains how they were hanging out in their world when an Ultra Wormhole appeared next to them and they fell through it. And that her friend (Ash) is still missing, so they decide to help her out and find Ash, after listening to this part of the event, you unlock Lillie just by completing it, unlike, the rest of Lillie's alts...