A New Collaboration Story Announcement

I'm doing a collaboration story with a lady I met on Wattpad a few days ago!
Her name is  

She's very kind, and her story, that combines Pokemon, Percy Jackson, and Harry Potter is actually really good, I'm not gonna lie, Lillie's family has a family curse, and while Lillie's still a sweet person, her curse made her forced to be a toxic and controlling girlfriend, despite her mind not agreeing in the slightest, also the curse makes her and her family, completely useless in a fight! Although I feel like the easiest way to fix the curse is to forcefully get them to do something the curse doesn't want them to do.

Like it forces them to stay seated, my solution would be the dumb idea to force someone out of their seat...yeah, that sounds very idiotic and dumb I know!

Anyways, we're making a collaboration version of their story: "It doesn't hurt at all", we agreed to make alterations, last time I checked, it would be just a Pokemon story.

Also, turns out one thing she has in common with me, is that we both sometimes suck at spelling.

Also, turns out she actually is a fan of my stories, which makes me happy.

Also, here's the cover I made, Crywithmeh, if you approve of this, I'll use it for the story!

Also, read Crywithmeh's story, it's really good! I recommend reading it as well.

Here are some alterations to the story mainly last time I checked, minus the ones I mentioned:

Ash's sister is named Alice, and, yeah, she looks like Leaf from Pokemon Masters!

Like in the RP, Ash, Pikachu, Lillie, and Snowy have like this mental connection.

Other than that, most of it will stay closely the same.

Also if I hear about any disrespect to Crywithmeh, I will be upset, respect others if you want respect back people!

Anyways, yeah, she's really kind, I hope you guys have a good day