Documentary of my way of the Pokemon Anime

Okay so first a few ground rules:

1. I don't need to have only certain gens things for generations that happened in the past, like the Serena thing happened before gen 1, so I can change things to the pre-series and the story!

2. Ash can't win all the leagues, and will lose most of them here...sorry.

3. I can't do betrayals! But I can add stuff!

So let's start.

Pre-Series

Delia and her Pokemon on a journey were attacked by Team Rocket when Lusamine saved her, and the two have been friends since!

Delia on her first try becomes Kanto Champion (inspired by Ray Chiu)

15 years later, Delia buys a Pichu egg for her son (Ash) to have a playmate, while Lusamine buys and Alolan Vulpix egg for her daughter (Lillie) to play with! Ash and Lillie are born, and a day later the eggs hatch so the babies can play with some Pokemon buddies.

2 years after Mohn got sucked by a portal (Ultra Wormhole), Delia and Lusamine introduce their kids to each other, and Ash, Lillie, Chus the Pichu, and Snowy the Vulpix become amazing friends, maybe closer! ;) (Okay I didn't say anything against ships, but they aren't in full love yet!) Also, Ash and Lillie have Auras...I kind of forced that into their character now...

At six, Lillie gets attacked by Nihilego, but due to her strong bond with Snowy and Chus, those two are able to touch her without her freaking out!

At seven, Ash meets Serena at the camp, and they become friends.

Ash starts his journey with Chus who's a Pikachu now! And the events, mostly play the same way as the Anime for Kanto, except Bulbasaur is Ivysaur.

Orange Island is same.

Arceus forces Pikachu's levels to be reset after an encounter with Casey, and Ash is confused why Pikachu's short on Electricity.

Johto goes the same, except Todidile is Feraligater!

Level resets keep happening for each series!

Hoenn is the same, but Max starts his journey at 7 with permission from the Professor with a Ralts he befriended due to being actually a prodigy!

Sinnoh goes the same, but Ash uses Infernape, Sceptile, Heracross, Torkoal, Torterra (which the Turtles don't SUCK), and Pikachu vs Tobias, and Pikachu ties with a Shiny Infernape that's actually the ace of Tobias, while Infernape, Sceptile and Heracross took out Darkrai, and the Turtles somehow beat Latios on their own!

Unova, plays the same, but Emboar, Snivy, and Dewott pog! Also Boldore and Unfezaunt aren't trash, although Ash loses in the 5v5 with Cameron because he had Pikachu sit out for it...and well...yeah...

Kalos...how could I change this besides making due to Bonnie being old enough to start at the end with Dedenne. Although, Ash does defeat Alain's Charizard, he didn't beat Bisharp...

Pikachu took out Metagross and Tyranitar, finished off Charizard in a tie after Greninja did a lot, Goodra was last and well...yeah...that went well...

Alola, is where things change a bit...

Ash reunites with Lillie and actually remembers  her, unlike Serena's encounter! And Ash catches the Grubbin! And the events before the first catch play the same!

Next Ash catches Rowlet, and a Pikipek that wanted to stay with Rowlet!

Ash beats Hala in a three on three trial after beating the Normal Trial with Pikachu and Rowlet, and using Grubbing and Pikipek in the Flying one!

Ash gets Rockruff, and then eventually the Litten, because of...you know...the sad episode, where a Pokemon just gets snapped away...man, didn't know Infinity War affected the Pokemon world!

Also the Litten is Shiny this time! And Grubbin evolved along with Pikipek

Ash does all three trials on Akala with the grass the same, Water with Chargabug and Trumbeak, Fire with Litten and Rockruff, then beats Olivia the same way!

Rockruff becomes Dusk Form Lycanroc.

Chargabug is released to protect other Grubbins, but stays around in case Ash needs her.

The rest of the events play almost the same until the Aether arc, where well...Lillie gets cured fully of the phobia, and well...this is where things get...just sad...

Lusamine gets taken, but Lillie stays with Kukui and Ash, and Burnet because Kukui and Burnet were already married here! (SHIP, kind of?) Gladion leaves for Ula Ula Island, and Ash decides to go to, with Lillie going with! They also run into Poipole during this, as for the other Ultra Beasts, they'll show up later. And Trumbeak stays behind at Kukui's.

Ash and Lillie comfort Nebby who is actually able to telepathically talk to them, as Ash beats the Electric/Steel Trial and Ghost one (The ghost one plays out the same way), then encounters Guzma who kidnapped Lillie, which Arceus allows him to go full power and blast Guzma out of the house. And he rescues Lillie from them, and a random Yungoos like the games make you do. Then Ash beats Nanu in the three vs one! Then they head to Poni Island where Ash beats Mina, and Poipole learns Dragon Pulse, along with them finding Meltan, a lot of them...Ash beats Hapu in a full battle, where Pikachu ended up beating Mudstale and Golurk on his own due to a better moveset in this version. After beating the Dragon Trial, Ash takes a break and goes back to Melemele because of plot...and Litten finally evolves into Torracat! Then the Ultra Beasts appear as Anabel, Looker, and Ash deal with them! Along with Ash's friends as well. Gladion returns and explains what he found about the Alter of the Sunne, and Nebby wishes to go there, he evolves into Solgaleo, and gives Ash the Solgaleium Z (Idk how to spell it and I don't want to look it up now), and they head to Ultra Space, they find Lusamine under Nihilego's control and battle it, with Gladion dealing with Clefable and Absol with a full team, geez talk about overkill...

Lillie gains this Z-Ring and does a special fan-made Z-Move, Absolute Zero Blizzard, an Ice Variant of 10 Million Volt Thunderbolt with Ice Beam! That and 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt save Lusamine...well, not exactly...

Lusamine stays in the hospital until the League begins, also, the Necrozma plot happens still...mostly the same way...sadness!

Ash and Lillie find Key Stones, and Mega Stones for Sceptile, Glalie, 2 for Charizard, Altaria, and Garchomp, and also, Ash's Gible is the Garchomp he rides!

Guzzlord Alternate World Arc, along with mostly everything before the League happens!

The League happens the same way mainly, with Ash beating Tapu Koko one on one though, and Arceus decided to let Ash's Pikachu gain all his strength back!

After this...well, how do I put this? The Mohn arc isn't yet, and later, a month after the League ended, the summer starts and Lillie decides to go with Ash to Kanto...then Journeys happens, mostly the same, just with Lillie as a main character too.