I put Ash's Pokemon in a Tier List, and other things...

Okay best at the top, worst at the bottom, each tier in no real order

Let's start with the bottom...yeah...

Decent has Pokemon who were underdogs and won in those cases most of it at least.

League Chads has pretty decent Pokemon

Torkoal and Torterra are there because of Registeel for Torkoal,  and Palmer and Bertha battles for Torterra, that wouldn't have been easy! Most of Ash's Journeys Pokemon got in this.

Next is Alpha Mons, which are true powerhouses. Greninja is at the top of this tier for beating Lucario!

Next is Pikachu at top, and Dusk, before you say anything, let me explain my reasoning, because I actually have a reason!

Lucario brutally lost to Greninja, makes sense, Greninja could never beat Alain's Charizard, that said Charizard failed to beat Steven's Mega Metagross, and that same Metagross lost to Ash's Pikachu, in the equilvalent of three Thunderbolts (each bolt of the Z-Move = 1 Thunderbolt) and Iron Tail! So for that, I have to have Pikachu above them all not just for preference, I have him above them for that fact too!

My second tier list is my Plants vs Zombies GW3 plot I made up, on how the Heroes feel about betraying Solar Flare:

Solar Flare gets her own tier because she legit got betrayed!

Zombies all get in the tier because they never really knew Solar Flare!

Nightcap, is just cruel to Solar Flare in this.

The Pity Tier is them just feeling pity for Solar Flare.

The Feels Pretty Bad tier is the tier that has plants feel somewhat bad for what they did.

Green Shadow regrets it the most, mainly because of the FNF Plants vs Zombies mod where she's really kind to Solar Flare, plus it feels like they'd be very close.