Spiky's Ability

Spiky the Spiky Eared Pichu has a special ability, that both the We Will Carry On,  the Love and Despair versions have that I thought would be cool to have.

This take place in the Love and Despair Timeline.

____________________

Goomba: Okay, well, I guess we just wait for Max, Shadow, and Genes to get back, in the meantime, if you want Spiky, you can go back into your alternate form if you want, I know you've been wanting to turn into your child form for a while.

Spiky: It's okay Goomba, but thanks! *glows and grows to a three feet tall girl, with Pichu ears, and a Pichu themed dress and boots*

Spiky: Here we go, anyways, since we're just near Stow-on-Side  to wait for the others to get back, can we go play catch?

Rai: That sounds fun!

Goomba: Alright, I guess we can do that, but I'm going to leave a note for them if they get back before us. *writes down on a sign and places it in their hide out so if they return soon, they'll know they're at Stow-on-Side*

Spiky: Yay!

_____

Spiky is like, 5-8. Also, she loves both forms, but prefers to ask Goomba before transforming, despite the MANY times that Goomba has stated she doesn't have to ask for the permission to transform. In her human form, she can still use Pokemon moves, but her strength and durability is weakened in her human form.

Goomba cares about all his Pokemon as family, and he and Rai both consider Spiky their little sister!

Spiky: I AM ADORABLE! XD