Love and Despair: Aftermath Boss Battle

Note: This takes place after Ray Chiu's Love and Despair Fan fiction, and yes, don't worry, I did get permission. And ties it to Last Encounter/We Will Carry On.

Plot:

Marshadow is working out by himself as he uses Seven Soul Stealing Star Strike on a bolder, when it turns to dust, he sees a red Z-Ring and a photo and note that somehow survived the Infinity wishes Ash and Serena did due to them being covered in Aura. He recognizes the design of the Z-Ring and looks at the photo: It has a picture that was of himself, Eternatus, Mew, Goomba, Rai the Alolan Raichu, Spiky the Spiky Eared Pichu, and Urshi the Urshifu, he also read the note that said: "Dear Marshy, Max, and Genes, me, Rai, Spiky, and Urshi decided to go into town and play together at the park, so if we're not here when you return, that's why. Also I sent you an Aura Message as well, but you didn't respond so I decided to write a note.
- Goomba"

Marshadow starts to get a flashback, how Ash was telling them that Goomba never cared for them, but when Marshadow went to ask Goomba how he felt about their presence, he was no where to be seen...the three assumed they just abandoned them...and now he realizes they tried to explain they were just waiting for them to return and they were waiting outside for them nearby, which they could've just checked! And it's too late to apologize...unless he talked to Tapu Fini.

So he did that, and Tapu Fini while confused why he wants to talk to a dead human, complies because he said that he did something to them that even by Ash's standards would be too far!

Goomba, Rai, and even Spiky and Urshifu are angry at his actions and Goomba was the most upset because even after all the kindness and love he gave Marshadow and the others, and even offered them to be apart of his family, just left him and abandoned him without giving them a chance to know why they were mad or killing people and Pokemon. Marshadow conflicted claimed they didn't kill any Pokemon besides ones who fought them, only for Goomba to show a random Machop just vibing and getting turn to ashes by Mewtwo! Marshadow, angered, leaves the mist thing, after saying that he might not visit again until death, and leaves.

After that, Marshadow meets MissingNo who has a grudge and is vengful towards Ash because of Tapu Koko attacking her simply for asking why he was killing people, and revealed she's actually part Pokemon hence why the equivalent of the Thanos Snap didn't kill her! (She's part Mew, like Mewtwo)

Later, Marshadow invited the Legendary Pokemon, Mythical, Ultra Beasts, and Ash's family and friends to his place, for something he wants to confront all of them about.

Ash wonders why he wanted to do it at his place, only for Marshadow to reveal the picture and the note to all of them and saying that he was right that Goomba did care, and then, MissingNo/Ambertwo appears and yells, demanding to know what they did!

Insert the Boss Music from Bad Time Trio: Recalled Knowledge!

Phase 1 is Marshadow mainly revealing stuff that he found out along with MissingNo, and uh, after this phase, Mew, Eternatus, and Mewtwo all switch sides out of pure disgust.

Phase 2 actually has a few casualties, okay more like almost all of them, and only Ash, Serena, Pikachu, Greninja, Lillie, Mark, Snowy, and Delphox make it through while beating all but MissingNo, who says this:

Heh, you think you've won huh? ...heh heh heh, you have no idea what you've gotten into...so, remember that "Last Resort?" *reveals the Infinity Gems* Yeah, I got all of these, so, you're so screwed now. *absorbs them*

Bad Time Trio Recalled Knowledge Phase 3 Theme Plays

The battle begins with MissingNo trapping Ash all alone in a final showdown, in this, you have to try and grab the pieces of the FIGHT button, which there's six, then you have to finish the fight with activating the Fight Button, but once you hit it, it has no effect, as MissingNo mocks Ash, laughing how he thought that would work, and then smirks and says farewell, before teleporting to the past...