(Spoilery?) Nihillie shorts

Random Jerk: Wow, that hat weirdo-Pokemon thinks it'll fit in by looking like a stupid clone of her sister? Lame! I can't believe they let you act human! *rudely laughs as he hits Nihillie on the cheek, hard*

Nihillie: ... * falls in mud begins to hyperventilate and cry as she not only got made fun of, but also her favorite dress is ruined, suddenly, Ashlie walks outside and finds out what happened.*

Ashlie: ...how dare you hurt my sister's feelings! *rushes up to the Jerk and tosses the bully about five feet in the air, but he lands on a trampoline and comes out fine because Ashlie didn't want to hurt him.*

Chuster: Stay away from our sister you b******! (Yes Dusk also made Chuster learn curse words.)

*Later at home, because Ashlie, Chuster, and Nihillie were excused because of it...*

Lusamine So WHAT happened?!

Ashlie: A bully at school made fun of Nihillie and hit her so hard she fell in the mud and scraped her knee. Sure, he got out unscathed, but he definitely learned not to hurt my family! Now if it's okay with you mother, I want to make sure my Poke-sis is okay.

Lusamine: Go ahead, I'm not angry, but please don't retaliate like that again please...

Ashlie: I won't. *heads upstairs and into Nihillie's room* Hey, sis? Y-you okay?

Nihillie: *sniffle, and has a bandage on her arm* H-hey Ashlie...y-you alright?

Ashlie: Yeah I'm good, but you aren't, you want to talk about it sister?

Nihillie: *Sigh* It's just, they always seem to make fun of me just because I'm an alien Pokemon, and it's hard to do much when you're the only family member that can even understand me Ashlie, besides Pokemon of course!

Chuster: Yeah, we're always here for you!

Ashlie: Sis, listen, just because you're an otherworldly Pokemon doesn't mean you aren't part of my family, sure, my dad is far away, but I really enjoy having a sister on the Aether family side. Don't let them get to your head, okay? How about we go get some ice cream today if mom's okay with it, would that make you feel better?

Ashlie & Chuster: Please big sister?

Nihillie: *Sighs, then giggles* You two are adorable, and hard to not get convinced with those optimistic attitudes you have! Alright, let's go ask my little siblings! *gets petted by Ashlie, which caused her to blush happily as they head downstairs*

----

One day before Ashlie went to Reborn for her summer home:

Ashlie: Morning sis, you want to go to the pool today?

Nihillie: Umm, n-not really...

Chuster: Sis? Why do you not want to go? It's just the three of us, is there a problem?

Ninja/Greninja: Of course there's an issue, Nihillie is a Rock Type sillies, she's weak to Water!

Chuster: In that case, you shouldn't be near her because of being a Water Type Ninja!

Ninja: ...okay you make a fair point! *Proceeds to head outside*

Ashlie: Anyways, sister, me and Chuster leave tomorrow for Reborn, I only have today and tomorrow morning to spend time with you before I get on a plane. Is there something wrong?

Nihillie: It's just, I feel like because of my limits, I restrict things you want to do with me Ashlie and Chuster, like you deserve better than m-*Gets hugged by Ashlie and Chuster, making her very confused*

Ashlie: Don't say that sis, you're my sister, even if we aren't blood related, you still mean a lot to us, you're family, and real families don't abandon each other!

Chuster: Yeah, your species has harassed our family in the past, but you're nothing like them, you mean a lot to us Nihillie, how about we go do what you want to do then?

Nihillie: *sniffle* Thanks you two...okay, well, since I'm a Rock type and going into bodies of water, isn't the greatest life choice, how about we watch Ratattatoullie?

Ashlie: We'd like that sis *hugs more*

Chuster: Yeah! *Also proceeds to hug Nihillie*

----

(Also look up Ratatoullie Disney to know what they're watching, just Pokemon basically)