We Will Carry On characters: Good To Evil

Okay so categories are: THE GOOD, THE GREY AREA and THE BAD/EVIL

Starting in the good, we actually find Lillie Aether, Ash's Pikachu, and Snowy for the gold medal, this may sound surprising but the reasons behind this that make these three take the gold is how they willingly were refusing to hurt Ash and were able to save him by using Mercy, and reminding Ash of their bonds in childhood!

The Silver Medal goes to Jessica or Frisktheskele girl's version of Frisk, and her Eevee "Vee". The reason for this is because of how after losing the ability to use the SAVE POINT, she still was willing to try and save her Undertale friends' SOULs, putting her own life at risk during it! She also hates using violence unless all options have been used up, and Vee takes personality from her.

The bronze medal is where we finally find the main characters: Ashlie and Chuster, basically they're kind of like Jessica, but they haven't done the risking own life to try and save their friends from being erased! Still, this duo hates violence, and even when they seem to use it, they usually make sure that it's in Battles where it's not too harmful, or the person they use it on isn't actually harmed! Still, they are cinnamon rolls with their sweets natures.
In fourth place we find Benny Reverra, who willingly tried to fight MissingNo to buy time for an evacuation boat to escape to an Island covered in a barrier, sure he did be pretty aggressive, but he still cares about his family and Pokémon a lot!

The next person on the list has to go to the Chosen One from the anime: Ash Ketchum, he basically is a hero inside and out, but what sadly knocks him from top 3 to 5th is how he wasn't really resisting MissingNo through fear of failing to stop it and felt hopeless through all of it.

Now we have a many way tie between Dusk and Rose, Ray and Lucario, Darkrai and his Cinderace, Alice and her Sylveon, Neo and his Greninja, Peter and his Serperior, and Sans the Skeleton. The reason is how they all tried to stop Ash Ketchum, but mainly just to stop him, and we're even willing to senselessly kill Ash just to stop MissingNo! Still they do care a lot for their friends, and what puts Alice with them is how furious and insane she became when she found out MissingNo had killed Ray senseless, and actually came almost as close as Dusk to beating MissingNo in a one on one.

The next group is the rest of Goomba's friends who while they do care a lot, they didn't do much to fight MissingNo, still they did help out others who did escape as well!

Now we reached the Grey Area, and our first person on our list is yours truly: Goomba with his Pokémon , the reason for them being in the Grey Area is how they basically were turned very aggressive towards MissingNo after the incident and how they weren't really acting normal after the Reset. Other than that, they really care for others even if it doesn't always show.

The next spot is to all the Legendary Pokémon because I mean, all of them, they can be a bit, weird, cruel, or insane sometimes...need I say more?

Next are Goh and Chloe for basically being a bit pacifist but still a bit harsh on others from stress. They also feel bad for Ash being controlled, but will also make others feel guilty for certain things they did.

Next up on our list is actually Ashlie's family: Lusamine, Gladion, Nihillie, Aurora, and Ashlyn, along with their Pokémon, basically they are somewhat a bit off from the best, they still try to do their best, Gladion and Delia/ Aurora also get bonus points for the fact they had to be mind controlled to betray Ash and Lillie, and after this Serena places here for the same reasons.

Next up is the group of Misty, Brock, Max, Dawn, Iris, Clian, Clemont, Bonnie, and the Alola gang, they were forced to betray, and after they found out MissingNo wasn't a threat to their safety anymore, they did willingly try to turn themselves in, but Goomba had told Lance and they let them free since they actually were being threatened to be tortured.

After this is where we find May..the reason canonically why she sits down here is how cruel and harsh she was to Ash, but she was unaware Ash was being controlled, and Ash's Will breaking there is what allowed MissingNo to make the fight with May the easiest! Yeah, this is why you don't let your anger get the best of you...

Now we reached maybe the longest area of the Bad and Evil, the first ones in it are actually Love and Despair's Goomba and Rai, now I was debating wether or not to put them in Grey Area or here, but decided here closest to Grey in Bad or Evil because technically their cold and cruel actions were because of Team Alpha, mainly Eternatus, Marshadow, and Mew killing Spiky and Urshi even though they had been treated with kindness by Goomba and his Pokémon, which spoilers: Love and Despair Mew and Eternatus are in the top five for the betrayal without willing to talk it out, and actually place lower than the rest of Team Alpha!

Next is surprising, but it's Marshadow in Love and Despair, the reason for this is how near the end of the story, he actually realizes how his actions broke Goomba's heart and that in reality: Team Alpha actually WAS being the bad guys for the lives they ruined without even checking, he also gets points for being willing to sacrifice his life to stop the Genocide. Also, they were even willing to kill Mark brutally to take him down with and make a point on how cruel they were being, which just is enough to take them out of the Grey Area.

Next has to be MissingNo, or AKA, Ambertwo from Mewtwo's Birth, she was living a happy life on Mele Mele Island until Tapu Koko killed her family, and caused her to cause all sorts of problems, from causing the traitorous Lillies, Pikachus, and Snowys in the stories they are traitors, plus trapping the real ones in a void, forcing them to watch. However I can't actually put her on the bottom of this for the fact that she actually realizes her mistakes and wants to amend them, despite most of the damage is unfixable. E for effort though!

Now we reached the top five by the way, and this is where we find the AU Ashs that appear in the stories, mainly for being betrayed making them total jerks, and one having to be trapped in the void by Goomba to make him realize his errors of his way, and one being forced to take care of a HATE consumed Lillie and Snowy.

Next on our list is Team Alpha in general. Being said, causing a Genocide on innocent people and Pokémon, not the greatest of choices...they do get a few points for their intentions, but it's not enough to get them out of this placement for the fact they did convince Eternatus, Mew, and Marshadow to betray their friends.

Next has to be Eternatus from Love and Despair for the Bronze Medal. His bond with Goomba was the most recent and was basically too weak to make him actually be blamed for the betrayal, still, Goomba and Eternatus still formed a bond he shattered.

Silver Medal is to Mew of Love and Despair, the reason behind this is how Love and Despair Goomba's bond with her was even stronger and lasted longer, but Mew still decided to betray Goomba for the Genocide. And it took Marshadow and MissingNo's sacrifice with the Infinity Gems to make her realize her mistakes.

The gold medal of evil, well, it's a tie between the Love and Despair Traitors and Team Rocket. Love and Despair's Traitors, I am not going to explain that just ask HungjuiChiu about it. And I won't even explain why Team Rocket is here.

So that's my list, what do think?