Ashlie Ideas That I wanted to Share

So the way this'll work, is I'll get ideas for how I should handle the Ashlie Journey, and you guys tell me what you think:

1. I use my main switch account instead of my Ashlie alt on my switch to play as Ashlie.
The reason this is an option is because, story wise, Goomba doesn't actually travel through it, he's only going to visit there once for a vacation. So yeah...also, the other reason is that of the Gift Pikachu...my Ashlie play-through account is just a Switch Account, it's not connected to a Nintendo Account for online play, like, I wouldn't be able to get into Pokemon Unite as Ashlie, and I don't feel like making another Nintendo Account for a Switch Alt, that I only use for Second Pokemon Playthroughs.
Plus, Pikachu can't learn ANY Ice Moves minus Hidden Power, and I somehow got lucky when I did Ashlie in Pokemon Sun, like, the EVs gave me Ice Hidden Power, so I could use it on Pikachu! (Can someone tell me the odds of that?) So yeah, I'm not going to try THAT! Also, Flying helps with two types Pikachu struggles with: Grass and Ground, kind of like Ice, except it actually has better resistances minus itself, so it works.

2. Molly Hale (from the third Pokemon movie) as a rival or Companion for Ashlie or Benny. I had the dumb idea to maybe have Molly from Anime Gen 2 as a Companion or Rival to Ashlie and/or Benny, with her ace being Guts Ursaring, with Facade.

3. Okay, this is about the collab thing between me and Ray
*Sigh* Okay this is going to sting...but I am starting to feel like he doesn't want to do a collab, because he skips to another book every time I want to do it, he said he would start his first chapter on my birthday...which was 2 months ago, so I feel like he just, does not want to do it. Ray if you see this, just be honest with me, do you want to do it or not?
Also if he wants to but a different one, I have some ideas... 😓

Anyways, my last thing is mainly towards Crywithmeh , ma'am, this is not to make you feel offended, I just want to give you some info on Ashlie since it might be confusing, so no hard feelings: Ashlie is a fusion of Ash and Lillie, while she can be a daughter to them, she is most of the time a fusion, sometimes she can unfuse, sometimes not, but she is mainly a mascot to Aureliashipping or AshxLillie, she has an Ice Pikachu named Chuster that's Pikachu and Snowy fused. Ashlie inherits the traits of Ash and Lillie while Chuster takes traits of Ashlie and Pikachu and Snowy. I don't mean to hurt your feelings, I just wanted to explain.

Anyways bye!!