My thoughts on the Semi-Finals

So, the semi-finals of the Masters Tournament finished and honestly, it's better than some of the others, but not something I personally like.

First of all: Ash is basically screwed against Leon if he managed to beat her 6-2, and beat her Gardevior in ONE HIT! When her Defense is 5/5, I mean he also has 5/5 attack, defense, and speed, but it's not supposed to be THAT EASY!!!

So Ash will most likely lose 100%!

Speaking of Ash, his battle with Cynthia!

1. People said that Spiritomb took out three Pokemon, which isn't really true! He solo'd Dragonite, finished off Gengar, and then lost to Pikachu, the only reason Pikachu fainted was because of Destiny Bond, after he one shot a Gastradon with Quick Attack!

Remember: DEFENSE

Remember: This is the Garchomp everyone fears that Ash deals with now

2. Pikachu technically dealt with THREE POKEMON! Togekiss, whom he couldn't hit because of Serene Grace (f that ability), Gastradon...somehow, and Spiritomb, who only KO'd Pikachu because of Destiny Bond!

Pikachu fully bodied that Spiritomb!

Also, here are the MVPs for each side of this battle:

Cynthia: Spiritomb, Dynamaxing Togekiss, and Garchomp...duh!

Ash has Pikachu, Sirfetch'd and Mega Evolving Lucario!

However, 3 is that Ash's win doesn't feel earned to me. For three reasons!

1. Mega Garchomp would've been harder to fight than Dynamax Togekiss, which we saw her moves get blocked by Aura Sphere.

2. Garchomp only had DRAGON ATTACKING MOVES and Stealth Rock! Like she's going easy mode!

Here's my move set for her because we can't have Earthquake:

Dig (If we had Earthquake it goes here), Dragon Claw, Iron Head (Fairy and Ice coverage), and Crunch specifically for Ghost Types, or Shedinja...that stupid already shed skin...

I still feel bad for Iris, she got disrespected harder than XY!

So here's how I'd do the matches:

1. Leon vs Diantha (Leon win)

2. Iris vs Lance (Iris win)

3. Steven vs Cynthia (Cynthia win)

4. Ash vs Alain (Ash win)

5. Leon vs Iris (Leon win)

6. Ash vs Cynthia (IDK You pick)

and seven is whoever you pick vs Leon  (You pick win)

I mean what do you expect from a guy with all the gimmicks?

Well technically four gimmicks considering Sync Stones.

...

Mega - Yep

Z-Moves - Yep

Dynamax - Yep

Synergy Burst - No

Sync Moves - Yes

Terastalize - No

....

*gasp* THEY'RE MAKING ASH HAVE A POKEMON GIMMICK INFINITY GAUNTLET!!!

*Avengers intro plays on earrape*