Ashlie Talks about Trailer 4

Ashlie: Hi, Ashlie, today I'm talking about the new Pokemon Trailer.

Chuster: I'm Chuster, I'm helping, if you want a YouTuber to explain: Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IoCtQ8S8PE

(MandJTV is cool, subscribe to him!)

Ashlie: First we look at Nemona talking about the mysterious treasure hunt, then we see three Pokemon: Klawf, Armarouge, and Ceruledge.

Chuster: Klawf is a pure Rock Type, with a built in Shell Smash or Shell Armor, and reminds us of a meme

Ashlie: Armarouge is a Fire Psychic type, with Flash Fire, and is someone who me, Chuster, Goomba, and Rai enjoy, specifically because it's only willing to battle in fair fights!

Me: TAKE NOTES, SWEEPING PEOPLE!

Chuster: The other one is Ceruledge, who is Fire Ghost with Flash Fire, and unlike Armarouge, Ceruledge is willing to do anything to win...man I think some toxic players found a new favorite Pokemon!

Ashlie: The trailer then showed "Starfall Street" where we battle rebellious students, who formed Team Star, "the school's trouble makers".

MandJTV in the Video: What happened to actual criminals?!

Me: They all died because of the protagonists beating them! No seriously, we left Cyrus in Distortion World in Platinum, Lysandre we don't even know if he got OUT of the ultimate weapon? Anime Cyrus and Lysandre, they ain't coming back, like Anime Cyrus might've died in the VACUUM OF SPACE! Team Rocket is fine. Rose almost caused part of the Galar Region to be left in ruin! Game Lusamine, we don't even know if she recovered in Sun & Moon, Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon she's fine, but not the originals!

Ashlie: ...anyways, Team Star has many bases across the region, the one in the trailer is the Fire one, Schedar Squad in game, they have a hot rod car that looks like it might have a Pokemon in it! You have to battle many grunts at once with barrages, and if you beat enough in a time limit, you can battle the boss of the base! How do you do it? Auto Battle, which, your Pokemon fight on their own, what is this? Pokemon Quest and Mystery Dungeon?

Chuster: Anyways, beat enough in time, you fight the boss of the squad, Mela is the Fire Squad's boss, she's on the Starmobile aka the car, which might be a Pokemon!

Ashlie: The next story line was Path of Legends, if I had to guess, it's how you get the Legendary Pokemon caught, mainly this Herba Mystica is what you're after? You work with Arven to find it, and find this giant Klawf, because these Titan Pokemon are Alpha Pokemon but modern! Why Arven doesn't go after it himself? Because he sucks at battles. The Klawf one is called: Klawf the Stony Cliff Titan!

Chuster: Finally is the League/Gym Challenge/ Victory Road!

Ashlie: Ey, it looks awesome! Anyways, it's different from other regions, as getting all the badges makes you allowed to do this test to get a Champion Rank, meaning there's most likely more than one champion trainer! Geeta is the Chairwoman, aka the lady in charge, and is VERY SKILLED! Even Mikey or MandJTV agrees!

Chuster: Next is a Gym Test, which is like a puzzle, the one shown is getting these Sunflora to follow you, but it looks like it's actually out of the gym, sweet!

Ashlie: We see the Grass Gym Leader Brassius, his team revealed is Smoliv and Sudowoodo, the Sudowoodo gets Terastalized into a Grass Type. Hey look Sudowoodo is finally a tree! This shows they can use a Pokemon that isn't the type they specialize in, and Terastalize it into their type! Also, Quaxly knows Wing Attack.

Me: If I was playing as myself for it instead of Ashlie for my first run, I'm destroying so many Grass Types!

Ashlie: Back to this, Mikey pointed out that with Team Star, Gyms, and Titan Pokemon, it might be possible all 18 types: Normal, Fighting, Flying, Psychic, Rock, Bug, Dark, Ghost, Electric, Dragon, Fire, Water, Grass, Steel, Ice, Poison, Ground, and Fairy, might get representation in some way in this game, because of the three plot lines! Also, Auto Battles or Let's Go, your Pokemon do Auto Battles and collect items, I don't recommend this because it might be a Shiny your Pokemon kills!

Chuster: We're excited for this adventure!

Ashlie and Chuster: BYE!!!