Ashlie reactions: October 6th 2022 trailers!

Ashlie: Hi everyone! Today I'm covering two new trailers basically: An Analysis on the new Pokemon Scarlet and Violet information, and thoughts on the new Mario Movie Teaser, FINALLY WE GOT IT!

(Also, uh, this is on the AniPokeFandom's twitter account:

well, one of my friends is about to go through a nightmare come true

...well, one of my friends is about to go through a nightmare come true. (Also yeah, uh he did not take that lightly! Shoot!)

Ashlie: So the first thing is about Wild Pokemon and Let's Go! It's cool!

Chuster: WILD TERA POKEMON?!?! Also, the...Technical Machine...Machine? Wot?

Ashlie: Also, LOOK AT THAT DAMAGE from Terastalized Quaxly! Anyways, Let's Go vs Team Star seems like a mess...okay so the Team Star thing you just battle and KO a certain number!

Ashlie and Chuster: The Technical Machine Machine?! *laugh* *look at Kwalf The Stony Cliff Titan* THAT CRAB IS HUGE!

*Insert Crab Rave here*

Ashlie: Also Grass Tera Blast, NOW THAT'S A LOTTA DAMAGE!

Chuster: Ey Cross Gen Evolutions are back! Girafarig evolved, into Farigiraf, also is it wearing the tail, or is the tail trying to eat the head?

*At 7:16*

Ashlie: Uh, Game Freak? You accidentally leaked two new Pokemon on the map there!

7:43

Chuster: Wow those Sunflora are lagging the game! Also EY we actually have to do something out of the building!

(Note to self: Make Benny/Dusk's Brother fight the tree, and actually beat it on the first try!)

Ashlie: Trailblaze...might be Physical Tera Blast, but we dunno.

Ashlie: Ey Customizations! And picnics!

Chuster: Why does the ham make Lechonk memes?!

Ashlie: ...how was that sandwich a hit? Also Photography, Alexa and Viola from XY would approve!

Chuster: Ghost Type Chansey, ey it's actually to deal with this! Also, we need to have Chansey stop getting Eviolite boosts!

Ashlie: And Tera Raid Battles don't use turn limits, but to make up for it, there's a time limit, neat. Also, LEGENDS ARCEUS DROWSINESS IS BACK!!! :D THE OLD SLEEP AND FREEZE SUCK!!!

(Note to self: Give Benny or Ashlie a Tera Raid Pokemon with a Fighting Type, and also catch a Lechonk that isn't for battle but as a tribute to Alex/Technoblade.... R.i.p. Technoblade...)

------

Next up: THE SUPER MARIO BROS 2023 TRAILER!!!!!

Ashlie: Big lava castle...also snow kingdom?

Bowser: OPEN THE GATES!

Chuster: Jack Black sounds great as Bowser!

Ashlie: *sees the penguins* NOT THE PENGUINS!

*10-20 seconds of the Penguin warriors being useless at fighting*

Ashlie: F in the chat for the penguins and their castle!

Bowser: I finally found it, NOW WHO'S GONNA STOP ME?!?!?!

Ashlie and Chuster in unison: This random dude from Brooklyn!

Goomba: Now, say what you want, but I think Chris Pratt's voice as Mario sounds good!

Toad: DO NOT TOUCH THAT MUSHROOM YOU'LL DIE!-Oh, I'm sorry, that one's perfectly fine!

Ashlie: PFFT!

Toad: Come on Mario!

Mario: ...Mushroom Kingdom, here we come!

Ashlie and Chuster: 10/10!!!

Me: SAME!