My Reaction to the Pokémon Presents Feb 27, 2024 in a nutshell.

"LEGENDS Z-A?!"

I was taken way off guard by that, so that's understandable. I thought the other stuff was overall good, but I'm hyped for Legends Z-A, and considering it's in 2025. Fun fact: I started my Pokémon journey stuff with season one of the XY Anime, so I know normally I don't give Gen 6 the respect it deserves, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it! I genuinely do like Gen 6 in both game and anime contexts, it's just certain fans drag it down because I like Gen 7 more when it was still going on.

Another thing is Game Freak and Pokémon might be taking the thing of they need to slow down with games to heart to not feel rushed, I personally think that Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl were very rushed, and do say Scarlet beat Legends and Sun as my favorite Pokémon game, and I'm upset how people use the glitches that most of the time, you need to go out of your way to notice drags it down! But I'm hoping that this Legends Z-A game is done at mid 2025 at earliest to show it is given enough care with that department, because Scarlet and Violet do have bugs, but the company mostly was focused on everything else.

I'm also happy that I don't immediately have to add Legends Z-A plot to the We Will Carry On storyline this year, as I think I have enough hype already with Sonic Movie 3 and still have other story stuff to deal with!

I'm excited for Legends Z-A, and that was my main highlight for the Pokémon Presents! Take care everyone!