Masters 8 for My Way (For real) Ash vs Goomba?!

Okay so when Ash makes it to the Masters 8 in the original timeline, the competition is mostly the same, but a few replaced: Lance, Alain, Diantha, Iris and Steven are out, they are replaced by Ray, Goomba, Dusk, Darkrai, and Aurora, also Ash replaced Rahain still
The first match-ups are:
Side 1
Ash vs Delia/Aurora
Leon vs Cynthia
Side 2
Goomba vs Ray
Dusk vs Darkrai
—-
Also the rules are one gimmick per battle!
___
Anyways, Ash wins with Greninja rejoining for the tournament battles, and Pikachu took down Dragonite and Mr Mime while fainting to mega Charizard X.

Leon, obviously beats Cynthia because plot...

For Goomba and Ray, Goomba decides to throw his friends off guard by using different Pokémon than his best 6, meaning they aren't able to prepare for it, and Ray loses to his Cinderace in the end without being able to get his sixth Pokémon out, but his first four fainted. Sorry Ray, but the semi final and finals are dope.

Dusk, had some struggles, but due to using G Max Eevee instead of Mega Evolution with Torren Mega Eevee, which made Cinderace infatuated, and just lost quickly without changes to react! Sorry Darkrai.

Next Ash decides to betray his best friend's promise and instead of bringing Pikachu, he takes Infernape, Greninja, Charizard, Lucario, Sceptile, and Snorlax to fight Leon, and Pikachu is heartbroken about it, and proceeds to be angry at Ash until the evening to train, Ash does win by using Greninja and Mega Lucario to beat Gigantamax Charizard in the end, but it was close!

Now, the ultimate showdown: Goomba vs Dusk, a battle of rivals! Dusk actually got caught off guard for Goomba not using his top 6 Pokémon, and this time Megaman the Reborn Shiny Noivern is the first Pokémon to faint in the match! Dusk still takes Goomba down to only Rai the Raichu, but all of the battles he beat Rai in, Rai had taken damage from half of Dusk's team earlier in the battles, so this time, Rai manages to beat Mega Eevee with All-Out Pummeling! Again, sorry if you're angry Dusk, but I feel like it would be cool to see me finally defeat you in a battle!

Now the night before the final match, Goomba runs into Pikachu who explained that Ash broke his promise, and I basically tell Ash this, but after Ash realizes his mistake, he explains he wanted to use Pikachu in the final battle, but he thought he would've battled Leon last, but he panicked, so he's sorry. Pikachu is happy Ash didn't abandon him, as the next night comes for the finals!

Ash's Team: Charizard, Lucario, Infernape, Melmetal, Greninja, Pikachu.
Vs
Goomba's Team: Mew, Urshifu Rapid, Marshadow, Eternatus, Spiky Ear Pichu, Alolan Raichu.

Hurry, play Pokémon Masters EX Red theme!!!

So, the match starts and they ultimately make switches to Urshifu and Lucario, Ash decides to make up to Pikachu that he's using the Z Move so when Lucario wants to Mega Evolve, Ash apologizes and explains he can't use it for this fight! In the end, Lucario doesn't need it to beat Urshifu, but faints to Marshadow quickly after! Next Ash sends out Charizard, but Marshadow takes down Charizard with Spectral Thieves. Infernape does beat Marshadow though, and Goomba sends Genes the Mew back out.
After a Flare Blitz and Aura Sphere explosion, Goomba retakes the lead again my KOing Infernape, then Melmetal revenge KO's Genes with Double Iron Bash and Thunderbolt (yeah Melmetal knew that move). Then Melmetal battles Eternatus, or Max, and when Melmetal hits a Flash Cannon, Max hits Eternabeam, resulting in a double knockout! Leaving both Ash and Goomba with two left!
Goomba sends out Spiky as Ash sends out Greninja and instantly do the Battle Bond because it doesn't count as a gimmick. Their speeds are equal, but after about five minutes, both result in another double knock out, leaving only Rai and Pikachu left!
Goomba smiles and says now only one of them is winning this tournament and to give their all, the final matchup starts with Thunderbolt collisions, followed by an Iron Tail duel! Rai manages to land the first blow, but Pikachu lands an ElectroWeb to stun Rai, as Pikachu lands a Quick Attack and Iron Tail combo! Rai refocuses and throws Pikachu down with Psychic, as they continue the fighting, after about about 2 episodes amount of time, Goomba and Ash decide to settle this with their best Z-Moves: Stoked Spark-Surfer (I think that's how it is spelled?) and 10 million Volt Thunderbolt! They collided directly, and the two are standing and staring at each other as Goomba and Ash get super exhausted, both Rai and Pikachu faint, but before the judge declares it a tie, Goomba stops the referee and states that while they both are knocked out, Rai did fall first, meaning Ash's Pikachu, standing just a bit longer won the match! Ash and Pikachu are shocked and cry while hugging while Goomba offers a handshake to him while he holds Rai back up, saying that Pikachu is one of the few Pokémon to beat Rai in a fair one on one battle, and that their battle was one of the best he ever had in a long time. Goomba pulls a Lance and does the whole speech from JN012 that Lance did! As Lillie and Snowy tell congratulations to Ash from the front row seat (what?) anyways, tell me what you think?