Meetings of Aces and Friends

Greninja: So, how is everyone doing today?

Infernape: I am doing well, just had a rematch with Moltres, and lost...badly.

Sceptile: I see, I just had to try and battle Saur the Venusaur for his spot as Ashlie's strongest Grass Type, and just barely won!

Lucario: I am going to have a battle with Croc, might be fun considering he has Earthquake now!

Krookadile: I will crush you figuratively Aura!

Incineroar: Anyways, why are me and Orange here?

Dusk Lycanroc: Yeah why are me and Litty considered Aces?

Greninja: Because it's hard to not rank you equally. Still I am still confused why I am unable to beat Spiky or Rai or even Chuster.

Sceptile: Spiky somehow, outruns your speed. Rai can for some reason by pass immunities to make it easy to halt you, and Chuster...I mean, he trains a lot and is very OP...like somehow he can take more than twice the hits you can!
(Note in the battle with me in the original timeline for We Will Carry On, Greninja got OHKO'd by Spiky, who fainted from Night Slash + Recoil for Rough Volt/ Volt Tackle + Play Rough being 75% of Damage!)

-------------------------
Brock: Where are we?

Misty: No idea. All I remember is Ashlie saying it was for a meeting?

May and Max: Huh...

Dawn: While we wait, anyone want to watch YouTube?

Max: What exactly?

Dawn: How about ZXMany's video to Mario Strikers Battle League?

Iris: Sounds fun!

Cilan: Agreed!

* They turn on the TV to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKnOoE4zvzA&t=14s *

(Subscribe to ZXMany by the way, his content is awesome!)

Clemont: This is amazing!