Why I don't like XY/XYZ that much.

Look, it's not because of how un-character like Ash is! It's because of team balancing in POWER LEVELS!

And it's this guy's fault:

Let me explain before you block me!

I like one of Ash's Pokemon being like this, but I feel like it's not fair to Pikachu since his bond is from the start!

Now, the actual problem is that it makes it feel like Ash's League lost was deserved because of how little training his OTHER Pokemon got! The only one to be somewhat on par with Greninja, was Pikachu, who's KOs in the last two battles, was DOUBLE!

In the last three matches:
Goodra got only KO'd Slurpuff from Bide spam! Then lost to an already weakened Bisharp, via OHKO spammer!

Noivern only KO'd Slamance in a tie, lost to Weavile, with Ice Beam, which uses it's WORST stat!

Halwucha only KO'd Weavile, lost to a Slaking and Bisharp, Bisharp mainly due to using X-Scissor to hit it first, then missing with a move with Recoil if it misses!

Talonflame only KO'd a weakened Slaking! Lost to Clawitzer...which was understandable, and an Unfezant!

Greninja ko'd a somewhat weakened Mega Sceptile, and a severely weakened Bisharp!

Pikachu however, I'm the most impressed by, in the Kalos League! KO'd a not damaged much Clawitzer via type advantage, Full HP Aegislash right after, and in the finals, ON HIS OWN, beat a Tyranitar, and Metagross, both who battled him starting at FULL HP! Pikachu was the MVP of the Semi-Finals and Finals, you can't deny that! And even managed to land a Thunderbolt that actually seemed to hurt Alain's Charizard before going down!

Now, there are many reasons why I prefer Sun and Moon of XY, the main reason for this chapter, is because of the fact, that all of Ash's Pokemon seemed to actually get a chance to shine throughout the series! Rowlet overcame full evolution due to strategy, and Hala noticing that Rowlet just fell asleep, and wasn't KO'd! Incineroar, as a TORRACAT, beat Kukui's Ace Incineroar! Lycanroc won the league for Ash. Melmetal beats an Empoleon that was giving Pikachu some trouble with Whirlpool, making him dizzy, and Naganadel beat a Lucario, with three moves not being useful really, and landed an X-Scissor with some knockback to Tapu Koko, and Pikachu, while being the main star, didn't hog all the glory, unlike Greninja in XY!

Greninja was way too over powered compared to his teammates, while the Sun Moon gang actually had a team effort for full battles. A Pokemon Full Battle should be a group effort, not a ninja-frog-with-plot-armor-and-Pikachu-with-more-plot-armor effort! So that's why I don't like XY/XYZ that much, and think that Ash's Kalos League lost actually makes sense on Ash's part on why he didn't deserve to win!

@CarsenNight I made this because of Greninja