My Masters 8 Episode Titles

I'm only putting what it is in English fully for Japan titles

Quarter-Finals I: Ancient Style

The Quarter Finals of the Masters Tournament begin with Goomba Daybreak vs Rainbow Chiu, he reveals a cool form of a Decidueye that no one recognizes, except Cynthia who reveals it's the original Sinnoh form of it, he also reveals a Kleavor and Shiny Rapidash as well, against Togekiss, Silvally Flying, and Regular Typhlosion!

Quarter-Finals II: Impact

Goomba vs Rainbow/Ray continues with Goomba's Cinderace and Garchomp hitting the field, and Ray's final three Pokemon: Lycanroc, Mega Lucario, and Ampharos hitting the field. Goomba seems to have a trick to end this without a sixth Pokemon...which he wins with all five Pokemon fainting while taking Ray's full team losing!

Quarter-Finals III: Stalemate

Dusk vs Darkrai begins with Gigantamax Eevee and Gigantamax Cinderace taking each other out, and then Articuno and Darkrai doing the same, Dusk seems to take the lead after with Urshifu and a Reborn Shiny Bisharp, can Darkrai come back. And back to back KOs still, with all four of Darkrai's Pokemon left being weakened and Dusk's two last Pokemon: Delphox and a not revealed one still fresh!

Quarter-Finals IV: Reborn vs Delta

Dusk vs Darkrai continues with the final clash leading down to Darkrai's Delta Pikachu vs Dusk's Reborn Shiny Noivern, Dusk isn't giving up just yet though...as he manages to score the final win, moving on to face Goomba!

Quarter-Finals V: Valor

Leon vs Cynthia begins with Aegislash and Spiritomb doing a lot to each other's teams, but Cynthia using Mega Garchomp isn't ready for Leon to send out Gigantamax Rillaboom to counter that with G-Max Drum Solo!

Quarter-Finals VI: 

Leon manages to get an upper hand on Cynthia, managing to win without Charizard at all because of G-Max Rillaboom taking out her last two Pokemon: Garchomp and Spiritomb while Spiritomb having to Destiny Bond to stop Rillaboom's sweep!

Quarter-Finals VII: Family

Ash fights Aurora who turns out to be Delia, Ash's mom! Pikachu gets two KO's while taking a beating from Dragonite and Mr Mime, before doing a lot to her Mega Charizard X who swaps out, leading to Ash using most of his Journeys Team to face her last three.

Quarter-Finals VIII: Redemption

Ash gets down to his now returned Greninja vs Delia's Mega Charizard X, and due to the massive damage Pikachu did, Greninja is barely able to win over the Charizard, which makes Ash proud that Greninja was able to get his revenge on one Charizard, but then Lucario pressures Ash to take Pikachu's reserved slot against Leon because of not battling in round 1, which forces Ash to break Pikachu's promise to battle Charizard again...

Semi-Finals I: Dusking Mix-Up

Goomba vs Dusk begins, with Dusk being shocked that Goomba is using not his Legendary/Mythical Pokemon, with him taking a 2 point lead before his Reborn Shiny Bisharp beats Goomba's Shiny Ninetales, and his Delphox beats his Incineroar.

Semi-Finals II: Checkmate

Goomba starts using his old tactics to shock his opponent: His friend Dusk into thinking he has the upper hand, only to comeback with his Alolan Vulpix "Keokeo" beating Articuno and almost beating his Bisharp, and then Dusk's Mega Eevee "Rose", struggling massively against Rai the Alolan Raichu, unable to keep up with the Psychic Type, before falling to Goomba and Rai's ultimate attack: Stocked Spark Surfer to finish the battle with just Rai left!

Semi-Finals III: Torrent

Ash using his Lycanroc, Incineroar, Sceptile, Snorlax, Greninja, and Mega Lucario start their fight with Leon, who manages to have the battle end 2 vs 2 left after beating all but Greninja and Lucario with Rillaboom and Charizard left.

Semi-Finals IV: Aura vs Wildfire

Ash after beating Rillaboom with Greninja is up against Leon's Charizard who without Gigantamax takes down Greninja rather fast, leaving the final face off Mega Lucario vs Gigantamax Charizard with the G-Max Aura Sphere vs G-Max Wildfire, with Ash, Greninja, and Lucario working together to take down Charizard!

The Night Before the Finals: A Broken Heart

Pikachu finds out that Ash broke his promise to fight Leon's Charizard, and runs away to train, thinking that Ash thinks of him as a failure, and Goomba decides to teach Pikachu Knock Off and Brick Break to replace Quick Attack and Electroweb to help Pikachu out with type coverage before returning him to Ash, and scolding him for breaking his promise, but decides to keep it a secret on one occasion: Pikachu has to be Ash's Last Pokemon in the finals!

Finals I: Flow

Right before the battle starts, Goomba proposes that Ash uses Dynamax, Z-Moves, and Mega Evolution, and Goomba while he doesn't have Megas, will use two Dynamax usages, everyone agrees as they start with Mew vs Charizard, which both switch after a stalemate, leading to G-Max (RSS) Urshifu vs Mega Lucario, with Lucario just barely coming out on top, and then Goomba sends out Marshadow with a Ring Target so Lucario can use it's moves, only to tank a Reversal and knock out Lucario with Ice Punch, as Ash sends in Charizard again.

Finals II: Mythic

Ash vs Goomba continues with Marshadow managing to beat Chairzard before losing to Infernape, only for Mew to come back in and soon beat Infernape, but the damage allows Melmetal to KO Mew without any damage on Melmetal.

Finals III: Gigantamax vs Eternamax: Melmetal vs Eternatus!

Ash's Melmetal vs Goomba's Eternatus happens, as the two rare powerhouses go back and forth, with them taking each other out in Gigantamax forms. With Ash-Greninja vs Spiky Eared Pichu right after, with Volt Tackle-Reversal-Play Rough combo to finish the fight, at the cost of fainting too, leading to the final showdown: Alolan Raichu vs Pikachu, with Ash knowing Pikachu's new moves as well.

Finals IV: Partner (Yes, I know it's the name of the last episode of Ash vs Leon in the canon-anime)

Ash and Pikachu give their all against Goomba's Alolan Raichu "Rai" that seems evenly matched with them, after a long back and forth, their all at their limits, as they decide to finish this fight with one more clash of their strongest moves: Goomba and Rai's Stoked Spark Surfer vs Ash and Pikachu's 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt to finish it, both Pokemon faint after it, but Goomba gives the win to Ash because Pikachu held on for an extra second, crowning Ash the winner!

Sparking Love: Ash and Lillie! As the Dream Continues!

Ash is done with the Masters 8 Tournament as Monarch, and after beating Team Rocket, again, runs into Lillie and Snowy, and Ash and Lillie confess, while Pikachu and Snowy do the same thing, and they decide to explore some regions together, starting with Paldea/Gen 9.

----

What do you think?